Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: New TOR robe  (Read 6489 times)
B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2015, 04:26:50 PM »

This one just popped up on FB- you can see them from a different angle this way Smiley with a real camera, phone cams don't like the saber glare.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2015, 06:43:02 PM »

That's a fun shot.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2015, 01:55:34 AM »

You look fantastic!  Love the shoulder armor.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2015, 05:02:32 AM »

I am currently a very happy little Jedi! FINALLY found new boots! My other ones are about to wear straight through the soles coz they have been worn so much, and I need brown boots for my rebel legion approval.

For RL TOR Jedi however they have to be midcalf- and with a little trickery by folding in the top of the boot, they will never know the difference for approval photos Cheesy

Now to get my belt Cheesy

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2017, 04:52:42 PM »

I am currently a very happy little Jedi! FINALLY found new boots! My other ones are about to wear straight through the soles coz they have been worn so much, and I need brown boots for my rebel legion approval.

For RL TOR Jedi however they have to be midcalf- and with a little trickery by folding in the top of the boot, they will never know the difference for approval photos Cheesy

Now to get my belt Cheesy

Nice boots^^  They look sturdy; hopefully they're also comfortable.  Just out of curiosity, what does legion approval entail?

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: