Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13   Go Down
Author Topic: UltraSabers Launcher v2.89 Windows Launcher  (Read 192941 times)
gbr1976
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2016, 03:06:23 AM »

Can you post a screenshot of your search results? Maybe I can figure out which result would be the correct one.
Uninstalling and reinstalling can work, but when the .exe doesn't show up in your current UltraSabersLauncher installation folder, then it probably won't do that after a new installation either.

Actually, I believe I was able to find it. Haven't been online for a bit, so didn't see the posts until now. I will let you know if it works or not, and post those screenshots if I need to.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2016, 07:26:46 PM »

Looking forward to your results Smiley And awaiting your response Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Gray Jedi Kero
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

no light nor darkness, neutral is what i am

« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2016, 12:24:21 AM »

why does mines says WINZIP and it will not open, ive clicked the download above but it wont run. Huh

Gray Jedi Kero
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2016, 05:07:31 AM »

Do you still have to install the newest version first before installing the older ones? Or has that procedure become unnecessary?

question guys do need install the old version to open the new one? coz mines says 'it is invalid'. Cry

Gray Jedi Kero
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2016, 05:26:23 AM »

i have no issues with my rig or my launcher.  here is what I do/did step by step

1)download installer
2)run installer as administrator
3)plug in mini usb cable to computer
4) plug in mini usb cable to saber. (emerald driver or obsidian soundboard)
5)Run Launcher as administrator
6) turn on saber
7)connect saber to software (auto connect enabled by default)

Cool adjust settings

do I need to install the old version to run the update one? coz I cannt find the'.exe' or maintenancetool.exe file on it, the extension file is 'zip' only. can u guys help me?thanks!
9) write to driver /soundboard
10) disconnect saber from launcher.
11) disconnect saber from computer.

when adjusting colors you will see a bar at the top. (pulse mode section) click on the colored bar, either right or left. it will open a slider menu containing LED1-4 easy mode is the button that gives you a pallet to choose from, and a color slider off to the side. Adjust this like you would choosing a color in MS paint.

also https://youtu.be/mJORRyxxR5Q is Emory's video explaining the software a bit.

Mackgiver
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2016, 04:10:51 PM »

Hi,
I have a question about Obsidian v4.
If i purchase for a soundcard like this without FOC, it wil be possible later install Flash on Clash?
How can ii Works?
Regards from Spain!

Racona Nova
Knight Commander

« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2016, 07:08:06 PM »

If you can do the electronic works, have the right (i.e. a multicolour LED with four dies), and know how to make the colour you want as FoC, you can add Flash on Clash to your saber. If you don't meet one, two or all three requirements mentioned before, you would have to either let Ultrasabers make the upgrade or someone who can do these works.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Mackgiver
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2016, 11:23:48 PM »

Ok, i understand.
Thanks, i Try to have a look to the led.
Regards!

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #83 on: April 29, 2016, 12:34:47 AM »

I cant get the new update to install it always tells me a error fail at 60% installing

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

akuma13
Force Sensitive

« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2016, 01:56:12 AM »

same it fails at 60% for me as well.   saying not enough memory or some folders dont exist,  have uninstalled and tried reinstalling several times now

letournp
Force Sensitive

« Reply #85 on: May 12, 2016, 03:08:41 PM »

Hi I have an obsidian v3 soundboard and I am enable to connect using the v4 Launcher.  I have confirmed that I am using a USB 2.0 port and not a 3.0.

I can connect to the emerald board but not he obsidian board.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks Pierre

Racona Nova
Knight Commander

« Reply #86 on: May 12, 2016, 05:38:53 PM »

Can you check the following two things?

1. Which OS are you using? Win 7, Win 8(.1) or Win 10? Anything above Win 7 has some problems recognizing the Obsidian sound board. A USB hub may solve this issue.
2. Have you made sure that you use the right USB port? On Emerald sabers with sound, you have two USB ports - one for the Driver, one for the sound board. The first port that appears after pulling the battery pack out is for the sound board, the second near the end is for the Driver.

Sig by Master Nero

letournp
Force Sensitive

« Reply #87 on: May 13, 2016, 04:33:53 PM »

Can you check the following two things?

1. Which OS are you using? Win 7, Win 8(.1) or Win 10? Anything above Win 7 has some problems recognizing the Obsidian sound board. A USB hub may solve this issue.
2. Have you made sure that you use the right USB port? On Emerald sabers with sound, you have two USB ports - one for the Driver, one for the sound board. The first port that appears after pulling the battery pack out is for the sound board, the second near the end is for the Driver.

1 - I am using Windows 10, so I will try getting a hub, as the one that I have is USB 3.0.
2 - I am sure that I am using the correct port on the saber.

Thank you.

Racona Nova
Knight Commander

« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2016, 06:09:34 PM »

No problem Smiley Let me know if that worked for you!

Sig by Master Nero

Mads
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -24

Dark Side Points

« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2016, 12:43:09 AM »

I cant get the new update to install it always tells me a error fail at 60% installing

Same for me. I have no answer for this. I hope somebody comes up with something.

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”

Dominix V4
Phantom V4 Staff
Emerald Manticore CE

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: