Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13   Go Down
Author Topic: UltraSabers Launcher v2.89 Windows Launcher  (Read 192928 times)
Darth Vortobe
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2015, 06:41:21 PM »

I just tried installing this, but I got the v3 launcher instead. Why is that?

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2015, 06:51:46 PM »

Did you use the link at the beginning of this topic? Normally this should link to the v4 launcher...oh, and don't mix up the "real" v4 (gotten from this link) and the number shown in the launcher which reads v0.3 in the v4 launcher Smiley As long as it looks like the launcher in the v4 introduction vid (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvyRd6NuCJw), then you're fine.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Vortobe
Force Sensitive

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2015, 06:55:11 PM »

Yes, you're right. Thank you. I did get confused when it said v0.3, but thanks for the clarification.  Smiley

Racona Nova
Knight Commander

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2015, 07:06:21 PM »

No problem Smiley

A small reminder, though: Please have a look at our rules and post a short acknowledgement that you read and understood them Wink

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

SonnyDowns
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2015, 10:11:19 PM »

Is my soundboard too new for this brand new launcher? This is the message I get:

Connected Emerald LED Driver Serial Number 15020516, Firmware version 113
Support not implemented yet, please check future versions.

edit:
I just received my saber today, my first with sound. It doesn't appear that I'm doing anything wrong, but I'm bummed that I can't add sounds and stuff.

edit to my edit:
OK, I figured out that there are two USB ports, one for sound and one for color. I also figured out that the new launcher does not have the Emerald portion yet.

So yeah, another edit:
I am confused as to why I don't have the option to store multiple fonts. My impression was that it was a standard feature. Can anyone clarify this?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 10:50:10 PM by SonnyDowns » Logged

guinness300
Force Sensitive

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2015, 11:54:29 PM »

I am curious about this as well. Got my first emerald saber in last night and I can't change the color with my mac or PC. Obsidian sound changes just fine.

SonnyDowns
Force Sensitive

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2015, 12:01:29 AM »

I can tell you that the emerald portion of the launcher isn't available yet. You can download the old version of the launcher, but I have no idea how to write the changes to the saber with it. I'm more concerned that I can't do the 8-font thing like I've seen in videos.

guinness300
Force Sensitive

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2015, 01:30:55 AM »

Problem solved. Using the v3 launcher and now I'm addicted to changing my colors.  Grin

Racona Nova
Knight Commander

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2015, 06:57:37 PM »

I can tell you that the emerald portion of the launcher isn't available yet. You can download the old version of the launcher, but I have no idea how to write the changes to the saber with it. I'm more concerned that I can't do the 8-font thing like I've seen in videos.

If you have a v3 sound board, then you can't add multiple fonts to it. This is an exclusive Obsidian v4 feature, but the v4 isn't available yet for regular customers. According to rumours its release is scheduled for May...

And the colour changing is quite simple, I'd recommend watching the Emerald videos from US. It explains all the features and steps quite well.

Sig by Master Nero

snork
Force Sensitive

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2015, 01:14:26 AM »

Racona Nova...thanks for the explanation about the v4.  I'm a newb here too and was confused about getting an Obsidian v3 in my new Azure Menace I purchased over the May the 4th sale.  I'll just have to swing for a v4 when they become available and pass the v3 down to my free grab bag stunt saber Cheesy

Racona Nova
Knight Commander

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2015, 12:52:05 PM »

Always a pleasure to help a noob Cheesy Don't forget, all of us started here as noobs, so you won't find anyone who holds it against you Wink Even Ultrasabers' admins, Deep and Ultra, are always very kind and helpful, no matter if it's your first visit or your 1000th!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 01:22:11 PM by Racona Nova » Logged

Sig by Master Nero

SaberRunner
Force Sensitive

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2015, 02:09:05 PM »

Hey guys, new here.
I have the Phantom Initiate V4 with Obsidian. Every time I follow the proper connection steps I receive this message "The device type is not supported. Use Obsidian Launcher v1 or v2 for older devices"
To my understanding, this saber (just purchased last week) should be the Obsidian V4 Software. I do have the Manticore Emerald/Obsidian and encountered some set up issues but not like this.
Any advice?

Kleinsasser
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 27

Dark or Light, the forum members guide my path.

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2015, 08:56:09 PM »

I just launched the v4 launcher and got a pop-up about an update patch.  Installed the patch, restarted the launcher, and now there is an Emerald Driver tab?!?!  Can it be?!

- Prophecy v3, Arctic Blue, Silver FoC, Blue AV switch, Obsidian 3.0
- Dark Shock, RGBA Emerald Driver, Non-Illuminated AV switch, Obsidian 4.0
- Apprentice v4, Guardian Blue, Blue Guarded switch

Kleinsasser
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 27

Dark or Light, the forum members guide my path.

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2015, 02:29:11 AM »

I just launched the v4 launcher and got a pop-up about an update patch.  Installed the patch, restarted the launcher, and now there is an Emerald Driver tab?!?!  Can it be?!

Sorry for the double post, just wanted to confirm: the newest version of the Obsidian v4 launcher is now able to edit the Emerald Driver settings!  Just tested it out and it works like a charm.  Thanks Emory and US staff!

- Prophecy v3, Arctic Blue, Silver FoC, Blue AV switch, Obsidian 3.0
- Dark Shock, RGBA Emerald Driver, Non-Illuminated AV switch, Obsidian 4.0
- Apprentice v4, Guardian Blue, Blue Guarded switch

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2015, 03:55:58 AM »

Sorry for the double post, just wanted to confirm: the newest version of the Obsidian v4 launcher is now able to edit the Emerald Driver settings!  Just tested it out and it works like a charm.  Thanks Emory and US staff!

YEP  Grin Grin Grin

Emory posted in another thread last night..... http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24029.msg363064#msg363064

ALSO, the MAC version has the Emerald editor too...... Happy Days  Cheesy

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: