Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13   Go Down
Author Topic: UltraSabers Launcher v2.89 Windows Launcher  (Read 193887 times)
golfguy
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2016, 05:34:36 PM »

I am having issues with windows 10. I have the driver and software installed, however, no easy color selection is possible.  Also on the emerald driver to change the colors, they don't appear for some reason.

anyone have a work around or fix?

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 62

My spirit guide is the Cheshire Cat

« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2016, 05:47:00 PM »

I am having issues with windows 10. I have the driver and software installed, however, no easy color selection is possible.  Also on the emerald driver to change the colors, they don't appear for some reason.

anyone have a work around or fix?

i have no issues with my rig or my launcher.  here is what I do/did step by step

1)download installer
2)run installer as administrator
3)plug in mini usb cable to computer
4) plug in mini usb cable to saber. (emerald driver or obsidian soundboard)
5)Run Launcher as administrator
6) turn on saber
7)connect saber to software (auto connect enabled by default)

Cool adjust settings
9) write to driver /soundboard
10) disconnect saber from launcher.
11) disconnect saber from computer.

when adjusting colors you will see a bar at the top. (pulse mode section) click on the colored bar, either right or left. it will open a slider menu containing LED1-4 easy mode is the button that gives you a pallet to choose from, and a color slider off to the side. Adjust this like you would choosing a color in MS paint.

also https://youtu.be/mJORRyxxR5Q is Emory's video explaining the software a bit.

Dark Initiate v4 (4 channel Emerald w/ Obsidian v4)

Signature Made By: DarthScrub

DanielGInfinite
Force Sensitive

« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2016, 12:17:01 PM »

does anyone have any problem connecting to the v4 launcher well i cant i am using windows 10 and everytime i connet my saber and check the device manager it says driver error?

ithekro
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 227

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2016, 05:08:16 PM »

Are you using USB 2.0 or 3.0 ports?  There have been issues using USB 3.0 ports with Windows 8 and 10.

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (AS)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate LE v4 (CG) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (BR) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Dark Prophecy v3 (BR LITE)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

DanielGInfinite
Force Sensitive

« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2016, 01:33:19 AM »

can any one help me on the memory on the v4 soundboard? i cant change the size for example #1 soundbank which is empty and increase the memory and apply it and check the memory section it did not change

DanielGInfinite
Force Sensitive

« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2016, 01:55:24 AM »

Also i tried formatting the memory but still nothing cant change the memory space

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 62

My spirit guide is the Cheshire Cat

« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2016, 03:53:07 PM »

does anyone have any problem connecting to the v4 launcher well i cant i am using windows 10 and everytime i connet my saber and check the device manager it says driver error?

I am using Windows 10 every time I plug the saber in a pop up window says there was a driver error. I ignore it and launch the software anyway then turn on the saber and connect it to the software and I have no issues. I don't understand why you are looking into device manager. I have never had any reason to look at my device manager for my saber.

Dark Initiate v4 (4 channel Emerald w/ Obsidian v4)

Signature Made By: DarthScrub

SuperSammich
Force Sensitive

"There is no balance untill you see both sides"

« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2016, 02:26:43 AM »

How would I update the program

GM "The only way to truly have balance in the force is to understand and feel the entirety of what the force is feel the peace of it"
A"But master what if the dark side corrupts one's mind"
GM"Then they will understand just as I do, that the will of the force is strong but will balance it's self in time"
A"Nonsense"
GM"You will learn just as I and your father did"

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2016, 06:09:21 PM »

Via the MaintenanceTool. You'll find that in the UltraSabersLauncher folder in the Start Menu.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Ouimet
Force Sensitive

« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2016, 12:12:56 AM »

Seems somehow I can't update the 1.03 version to the 1.04 version.. I have window 7 professionnal.... when I try to run as administrator the maintenance launcher it tells me it can't find the shortcut... any tips?

Thanks!

gbr1976
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2016, 01:07:44 AM »

Seems somehow I can't update the 1.03 version to the 1.04 version.. I have window 7 professionnal.... when I try to run as administrator the maintenance launcher it tells me it can't find the shortcut... any tips?

Thanks!

I am having a similar issue. I want to update to v1.04, but cannot find the MaintenanceTool.exe. I'm running Windows 8, and when I go to the UltraSabers Installer launcher folder, there is no MaintenanceTool.exe. Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Racona Nova
Knight Commander

« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2016, 06:21:26 PM »

That's odd...normally the MaintenanceTool.exe should be in the UltraSabersLauncher folder. I updated to v1.04 without problems some time ago...have you tried to search via the Windows search function? Maybe Win8 places the files in a different folder than Win7 does.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

gbr1976
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2016, 03:56:41 AM »

That's odd...normally the MaintenanceTool.exe should be in the UltraSabersLauncher folder. I updated to v1.04 without problems some time ago...have you tried to search via the Windows search function? Maybe Win8 places the files in a different folder than Win7 does.

Yeah, I've searched that way. Brings up a whole list of options, some of them are forum posts, some are not. But I can't find anything that shows me which MaintenanceTool.exe is correct. Would uninstalling and reinstalling be the way to go? I've tried that to get sound fonts to download (they didn't - a story for a different time), but still cannot find the tool.

Racona Nova
Knight Commander

« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2016, 06:21:54 PM »

Can you post a screenshot of your search results? Maybe I can figure out which result would be the correct one.
Uninstalling and reinstalling can work, but when the .exe doesn't show up in your current UltraSabersLauncher installation folder, then it probably won't do that after a new installation either.

Sig by Master Nero

Wrecker
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

What's hard to understand about swish swish stab?

« Reply #74 on: April 01, 2016, 02:46:51 AM »

I have three sabers with Obsidian v4 and I'm planning to load some soundfonts from saberforum.com and eventually saberfont.com. However, the Mario soundfont I pulled from FX-Sabers gives me the "uncompressed 16 bit mono at 48000 samplerate" error message when I try loading it into the launcher. Does this mean that I'll have to open them in audacity and edit them down to the correct parameters?

Is this needed for all SaberFont.com fonts as well, since those are rated for Plecter and NEC boards only?

It doesn't have to be a .lsu file for the final product like the instructions say since Angel_Rain's cat font is in .wav form, right?

I am having a similar issue. I want to update to v1.04, but cannot find the MaintenanceTool.exe. I'm running Windows 8, and when I go to the UltraSabers Installer launcher folder, there is no MaintenanceTool.exe. Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

I found it myself. I'm running Windows 8.1 on my Surface Pro 1, but the way to locate it should be the same. Hit the start key, type "Maintenance" for it to auto-search your PC, it'll eventually pop up. Right click and run as Admin. If you're unsure if it's the right one, you can open the file location instead.

40" Blazing Red Obsidian v4 Renegade with Orange FoC
36" Blazing Red Stunt Dark Initiate v1
36" Green Obsidian v4 Consular
36" Green Obsidian v4 Consular

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: