Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
Author Topic: UltraSabers Launcher v2.89 Windows Launcher  (Read 192920 times)
Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #165 on: April 28, 2019, 05:25:35 PM »

It's normal and the correct version. The "old" Obsidian Launcher (before Emerald and Diamond) was for the sound boards, and the "v4" just means it was suitable for the v3 and v4 versions of the Obsidian sound board.

The new software is released under the name "UltraSabers Launcher" since this one is suitable for Emerald and Diamond as well. And its latest version is 2.45, that's the difference in version numbers.

PS: Changed the topic name to get rid of any possible confusion!

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Axeman0110
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

Great! Don't get cocky....

« Reply #166 on: April 29, 2019, 03:55:21 AM »

Thanks for the info!  Smiley

Jimi

Swardheld
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 53

« Reply #167 on: June 09, 2019, 06:06:48 PM »

Hi All,

I'm running Windows 10 and I've installed the 2.45 version of the Launcher software. My Sabre is running the SLD4 (serial number 140...) of the Emerald sound board.
On the Obsidian sound board tab, I can read from and write to the board. However when I choose the Emerald LED driver, I cannot write to the board. The button won't "click".

Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Thanks!

GB Phantasm (2xInitiate V3 LE), RGB Raven, RGB Dark War Glaive, CG Dominix V3, DVA Archon V2, BR Dark Shock, CG Manticore, CG Dark Liberator V3, SY Graflex CE, AS Prophecy V3, AB Initiate V2, Em Chosen One, TCG Lost Grey, Diamond Menace CE pair, TCG Fulcrum, TGB Archon V3, VA Electrum Wind, Diamond Dominicide

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #168 on: June 09, 2019, 06:17:30 PM »

The Emerald board has it's own USB port.
The one from the Obsidian chip won't access it.
Need to make sure that, to access the Emerald stuff, that you're actually plugged into the Emerald board

Swardheld
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 53

« Reply #169 on: June 09, 2019, 07:26:02 PM »

The Emerald board has it's own USB port.
The one from the Obsidian chip won't access it.
Need to make sure that, to access the Emerald stuff, that you're actually plugged into the Emerald board

Awesome! I completely forgot there was a second USB port. Thanks!!

GB Phantasm (2xInitiate V3 LE), RGB Raven, RGB Dark War Glaive, CG Dominix V3, DVA Archon V2, BR Dark Shock, CG Manticore, CG Dark Liberator V3, SY Graflex CE, AS Prophecy V3, AB Initiate V2, Em Chosen One, TCG Lost Grey, Diamond Menace CE pair, TCG Fulcrum, TGB Archon V3, VA Electrum Wind, Diamond Dominicide

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #170 on: June 10, 2019, 01:21:10 AM »

No worries, Swardheld

DreadShadowcat
Force Sensitive

« Reply #171 on: October 06, 2019, 05:12:50 PM »

ok new here 2 things 1. so i have my saber and i downloaded this software. it says diamond users have a big update waiting for them but i dont see how to do the update 2. the screen for the software is tiny and far less than intuitive so not sure how to use it

DreadShadowcat
Force Sensitive

« Reply #172 on: October 07, 2019, 04:22:19 AM »

i run it as admin pluging in my raven causes it to make the connected sound but launcher dosent say it is. iim new to this and really do not understand it that well yet.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #173 on: October 07, 2019, 06:30:32 PM »

It could be that you already have the most recent Diamond firmware and thus you aren't able to upgrade it via the software (normally you have a button on the left of the "Main" tab saying "Firmware Update" which checks for newer firmware versions). I assume you have a Diamond saber, right?

Could you post a picture of the screen and the message, please? With and without your saber connected.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Tyrannosaur87
Force Sensitive

« Reply #174 on: December 30, 2019, 05:31:35 AM »

Newbie here. Received a Bellicose with the V4 Obsidian board for Christmas. Downloaded the launcher, ran as administrator and all that jazz, however when I connect my saber to my laptop, I keep receiving a notification that the device has malfunctioned and can't be read. I've done literally every possible fix on the PC end of things (Windows 10 OS) but I haven't been able to get through. Any help would be much appreciated

Darth Griff
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -4

And now we shall have peace....Lore Expert.

« Reply #175 on: December 31, 2019, 11:51:15 AM »

The soundboard comes pre-installed with 8 sound fonts, one of them is a "silent" font. You change into configuration mode, then circle through the sound fonts until you get to the "Silence" font (the last one) and confirm that. How to switch into config mode etc. is explained in the Obsidian v4 intro video Smiley
My first ‘premium sound’ sabre arrived today (package says so). I pulled the tab and got the ‘obsidian’ sound as ive seen on youtube. Only seems to have ‘lite’ sound. Only start up, clash, swoosh and lock up, power down. Pushing the button while off to activate sound font just starts it up etc.

So what gives, failed to pre load at the factory, or what.

Total noob first sabre here...

Dark side point fiend....

Darth Griff
Knight Officer

« Reply #176 on: January 01, 2020, 12:45:45 AM »

The plot thickens...

Downloaded the soundfont app and plugged the saber in, says it doesnt support multiple fonts.

So does ‘premium sound’ mean and ‘obsidian’ soundboard that has the ability to be altered by downloading 1 sound an overwriting the one sound that is on it?

Thats how im reading into it now. Which is cool by me.

Darth Griff
Knight Officer

« Reply #177 on: January 01, 2020, 02:01:37 AM »

PS. When i try "load from file" i can see my "default obsidian sound font", but when i double click on it it pops up with 'no items match your search'.

Darth Griff
Knight Officer

« Reply #178 on: January 01, 2020, 02:52:58 AM »

Woohoo fixed it!!

Got my daughters Mac out and found default within the app.

Darth Lokin
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #179 on: February 02, 2020, 06:14:42 PM »

Quick question, does this work with a Chromebook as well with the Chrome operating system or is there a different launcher for that? Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: