Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Flash on clash not ending,  (Read 1180 times)
knx cobra
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« on: March 07, 2015, 07:30:12 AM »

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has encountered a problem with the flash on clash not ending (either off a 'clash' or a 'Lockup') and once one of these events .
as its just started happening to my Mantis (Obsidian 3 w/ Em led)

i have tried the reduction of lockup flash time as well as returned the parameters to defaults,
would this be just me doing something wrong or an actule problem that i should contact US direct about?

Cheers Smiley   

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 08:11:28 AM »

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has encountered a problem with the flash on clash not ending (either off a 'clash' or a 'Lockup') and once one of these events .
as its just started happening to my Mantis (Obsidian 3 w/ Em led)

i have tried the reduction of lockup flash time as well as returned the parameters to defaults,
would this be just me doing something wrong or an actule problem that i should contact US direct about?

Cheers Smiley   

Yes, you should contact Ultrasabers about this at info@ultrasabers.com

But it sounds like you have "0" saved as the times for Flash on Clash to occur which results is an indefinite number and causes the flash on clash to go off indefinitely.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

knx cobra
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 08:33:11 AM »

cheers Smiley ill give that a quick try and if i have no luck ill send US and email Smiley

knx cobra
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 08:45:21 AM »

cheers Smiley ill give that a quick try and if i have no luck ill send US and email Smiley

Thank you very Much Deep,
that seemed to be the problem

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: