Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: library guards on alderaan  (Read 4883 times)
Nowhere
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -25

« on: March 14, 2015, 01:55:32 AM »

i'm a sith inquisitor healer and i'm trying to finish "the secrets of the jedi" mission. i keep getting one hit killed by guards in the library. does anyone have any advice on how not to die? this is the first mission that's given me this much trouble. the mission is level 28. i'm 29. my armor is repaired. i don't know what i'm doing wrong. its driving me nuts!

"You underestimate the power of the Dark Side."

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 02:53:18 AM »

i'm a sith inquisitor healer and i'm trying to finish "the secrets of the jedi" mission. i keep getting one hit killed by guards in the library. does anyone have any advice on how not to die? this is the first mission that's given me this much trouble. the mission is level 28. i'm 29. my armor is repaired. i don't know what i'm doing wrong. its driving me nuts!

if your on the ebon hawk i could come help.. but otherwise , im not able to help cause Ll my toons are on EH

Nowhere
Knight Templar

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 03:52:07 AM »

nope, i'm on shadowlands...i got it sorted though. i should really transfer my toons...

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 11:16:59 AM »

nah, i might be starting up a toon over there, or transferring my scoundrel in the near future.. just trying to get a outfit that is composed of 3 sets together so its unlocked on my account, then ill jump ship( so to speak) and start a shadow on that server.. but it takes time to amass the credits to buy the parts for sets on the market, as players love to over charge .. supply and demand

Nowhere
Knight Templar

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2015, 01:57:01 PM »

nah, i might be starting up a toon over there, or transferring my scoundrel in the near future.. just trying to get a outfit that is composed of 3 sets together so its unlocked on my account, then ill jump ship( so to speak) and start a shadow on that server.. but it takes time to amass the credits to buy the parts for sets on the market, as players love to over charge .. supply and demand

oh, cool! that'd be great! all my friends have sort of quit playing and i hate begging for help on missions. let me know as soon as you do...if you start a new character i'll come help you power level.

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2015, 03:50:36 PM »

wont be too hard, i got almost everything i need for looks as far as guns and saber hilts goo.. in my cartel collections, even got most of the indestructible color crystals.. lol

so it would be more a issue of keeping the mods up to date on the adaptable gears.. i hate 90% of the looks of gears they have... im such a vanity jedi

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: