Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Blazing Red And Anything Else?  (Read 2081 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: March 15, 2015, 04:14:19 AM »

So I'm gonna give a try at a custom Sith saber build sometime. Dark War Glaive body, Dark Shock blade holder, Raven SS pommel. I was wondering if the buck puck was needed for Blazing Red. I'll just be doing a standard stunt build as a first so. Thanks for any info on this =] Too bad you can't get guarded switches in colors unless you can request it say to match the blade color. Also do blade holders come with screws? I finally want my own personal US so ;o I'll post right when everything is done and such

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 07:27:36 AM »

Oh and I might get me a Guardian pommel and use the black piece as a choke piece as well. A lot of you seems to like that set up and seems comfortable too

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Jedi_Cj
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

Never tell me the odds

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 10:22:58 PM »

From what I've read, the BuckPuck setup uses the batteries more efficiently than Resistor. I'm not sure about your other question on screws coming with it. Hopefully someone else has an answer Tongue good luck with your build!

Light side points please Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 08:24:15 AM »

So Blazing Red epicness, buck puck, and so on then is all I need unless I want sound?

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 08:55:16 PM »

I'd say so, don't see anything you're missing. And I also think that blade holders come standard with screws...not everybody has the right screws on hand or a nearby hardware store to buy them from.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Dyracus
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -14

Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. Fear is my ally.

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2015, 03:41:50 PM »

I'm pretty sure blade holders come standard with screws.  And the buckpuck is more an option for sabers with sound.  I'm not sure it has any effect on the LED.  But it basically contains energy more effectively than a resistor.  I would strongly recommend a buckpuck in both sabers with and without sound.

Also, whether you're getting a saber with or without sound, you might want to think about getting the Li-Ion Battery setup.  Its standard for sound, but the battery cells are rechargeable and last longer than normal batteries.

Always two there are; no more, no less; a master, and an apprentice; one to embody power, the other to crave it.
But which one are you faced with?  The master...or the apprentice?

There is no emotion, there is peace.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
There is no death; there is the Force.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Dark Initiate LE V4 w sound
Dominix LE V2 without sound
Flamberge LE with sound

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: