Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My Rheumatologist gave me a Kenalog injection because he thinks I have Lupus.  (Read 1113 times)
Angelwngs
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 12

« on: March 18, 2015, 01:55:28 AM »

My Rheumatologist gave me an injection that is a steroid called "Kenalog". Cuz he is pretty sure I have Lupus and he wants to see how I do on it, like if it helps me. And this was yesterday. Now I feel really achy like I am developing a cold and I have a major head ache and just flat out don't feel good. I think that's why I kept going back to sleep every time I woke up today until 2:30 PM or so. It wasn't until I fully woke up and everything I started feeling terrible. I just need some people on here to talk to and try and help me feel better. I have never felt like this because of a medication. Except for when I was constantly taking the weight loss pill "Alli" and when I stopped it cold turkey I had a major withdrawl from it like instantly. Cuz I didn't know it. But those "Alli" pills are addicting. And if you take too many during the day every week you can get really addicted to them. Anyways, enough about that. I'm feeling horrible. I need a major hug.

Just the thought that I am getting married in Disney World blows my mind...Expected wedding day December 25th, 2017.

Darth Milakos
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 10:56:07 PM »

I'm sorry you are not well angelwngs. I do not know much about what is making you feel sick but i wish you a speedy recovery. If you need anyone to talk to I will list this thread a a thread I'll watch.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: