Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63   Go Down
Author Topic: Sith pride  (Read 221599 times)
Darth Blightus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -201

dark side points

« Reply #900 on: January 07, 2017, 05:48:33 AM »

what saber are you using genji?
i didnt get a clear sight of it

Only in darkness can one see the true light.

Darth Genji
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -58

Dark Side Points!!!

« Reply #901 on: January 07, 2017, 07:02:39 AM »

You know what good question. I'm not quite sure as my friend bought me this as a surprise gift back in between August/September of last year. Technically that was my first lightsaber but my Dark Apprentice LE V4 is my first US saber that I purchased myself so glad to have it in addition to my collection! And definitely will be getting more from US's again! Smiley

Here are some pics of me with it Smiley Btw I'm wearing my long solid black cardigan to compliment the lightsaber and to give me more of a dark side / standard sith look. Well my own take on it at least. Simple yet dark/sith like Smiley

Dark Side Points are always appreciated! Smiley

"This is also the reason there can only be one Dark Lord.  The Sith must be ruled by a single leader: the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side.  If the leader grows weak another must rise to seize the mantle.  The strong rule; the weak are meant to serve.  This is the way it must be.
My time here is ended.  Take what I have taught you and use it well."

Dark Side Points only please! Thank you! Smiley

12/30/16 - Dark Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Consular Green)
01/09/17 - Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Fire Orange)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #902 on: January 07, 2017, 07:47:25 AM »

Oh that's not one of ours but looks good anyway. I say do a re-shoot when you get an US's red blade Tongue And what was used for your tunic with the grey on the sleeves and the middle? Looks mean Tongue @Shade

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Genji
Knight Officer

Dark Side Points!!!

« Reply #903 on: January 07, 2017, 08:37:03 AM »

Oh that's not one of ours but looks good anyway. I say do a re-shoot when you get an US's red blade Tongue And what was used for your tunic with the grey on the sleeves and the middle? Looks mean Tongue @Shade

Thanks Zren! I totally appreciate the compliments and definitely will do a re-shoot with an US lightsaber! Smiley I could have used my Dark Apprentice LE V4 but that's in Tri-Consular Green and I was trying to rep the sith look more in these haha. However I have ordered me another US recently it which is the opposite of the Dark Apprentice LE V4. I ordered the Apprentice LE V4 and got that one in Tri-Fire Orange Smiley I'll probably do a re-take of with that one instead! However I'd love to own a US one too with the Tri-Blazing Red as well Smiley

Oh and for my inner garb/tunic as you'd say it was just merely my Rogue One "Death Trooper" hoodie. You can't really make out the lettering in the middle but it's in black letters and says Death Trooper across it. Funny I actually wore this whole getup of mine all of yesterday when I was out and I was getting a lot of compliments on the style itself. I like how on this hoodie it gives off that fluff towards the middle up close to my neck and around it. It's a very unique hoody and not like any ordinary one. By that I mean the way it was designed and probably also because when they were selling this it was a special way of promoting Rogue One at the time. I got it from Tilly's Smiley I love it!

"This is also the reason there can only be one Dark Lord.  The Sith must be ruled by a single leader: the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side.  If the leader grows weak another must rise to seize the mantle.  The strong rule; the weak are meant to serve.  This is the way it must be.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #904 on: January 07, 2017, 08:53:42 AM »

No the one that Shade had on, I liked the grey lining his has. Orange could also be considered a Sith blade color such as purple so Tongue Plus when I post with it sometimes my custom Shock has silver elements as well so, it started out as just a standard Shock

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Darth Genji
Knight Officer

Dark Side Points!!!

« Reply #905 on: January 07, 2017, 09:15:01 AM »

No the one that Shade had on, I liked the grey lining his has. Orange could also be considered a Sith blade color such as purple so Tongue Plus when I post with it sometimes my custom Shock has silver elements as well so, it started out as just a standard Shock

Oh! Shoot okay haha my bad. Umm hmm what's the best way to explain this. It's pretty much just a long black cardigan/hoodie. I picked it up from H&M. It was something I was exactly looking for quite awhile now and then at H&M I finally found it! It's decently thin like it's not too thin or not too thick either it's perfect! At first my intention of getting it was just as an extra coverall over my hoodie inside so I can keep warm since it's still quite pretty cold down here, but then I realized hmm this would make a good look for a sith or dark side user! It was like $45-$50 at H&M. I got it at the mall. I'll take a pic of it sometimes laid out on my bed and i'll even hold it up by hand so you can see the length and all around it.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #906 on: January 07, 2017, 01:14:13 PM »

Hey Shade.  Now those are Sithy pics !!  Shocked

Here's your 600 th point.  Cool   ... um light side points lol  Grin

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #907 on: January 07, 2017, 06:55:09 PM »

Okay, so, for reference:

The innermost layer is a simple pair of black, linen pants (trousers for the Brits and associated countries) and a European style tunic in burgundy red linen.  Button closure at the chest/neck, with silver and black trim (what I think Zren Tobas is taking for gray, it's the same trim on the bladk "coat" that goes over it) at the ends of the sleeves and around the collar.  Over that, the black long coat.  The sleeves ARE split, I could wear them completely open, with the sleeves of the tunic totally out and the sleeves hanging, unused, or fastened up, like you see.  Kind of neat that you get occasional flashes of the burgundy sleeves of the tunic showing through the gaps.  Two silver clasps, which end up just above and below the obi, to fasten it, and the same silver and black trim as the burgundy tunic.

Next, the obi and tabard(s), which is this:

From Twin Roses Design.  It's essentially a solid back part, like on a long coat, with the tabard strips hanging down from the shoulder seam, and a matching obi to hold everything together and keep the tabard from falling off.  It's in a dark gray, textured linen, reversible to a dark gray twill cotton.

Over the obi goes my belt, from Corellian Imports, black and oxblood in color.  You really can't see it in the pictures.  Gloves are a burgundy/oxblood color.

The topmost layer is a robe made by the wife of another well known saber smith, her store on Etsy is easy to find.  I specifically requested the short sleeve length on the robe, as I prefer my arms free to wield my saber.

Waiting on my boots, still.  Also, I have a pair of blackened steel greaves that I was going to use, but the black, trimmed coat is so long that you end up being unable to see them, so I'll leave those off.

Oh, and for reference, when I first came onto this forum, I never voiced a preference for light or dark side, I was curious what people would give me.   Wink

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #908 on: January 07, 2017, 07:36:39 PM »

Yeah I really like the look of that. Reminds me of that kurta with the gold trimmings I had awhile back. I should get me another one. You guys really did seem to like the look of that one the most. I ordered a medium though so. I should get an XL size next time. I did manage to find it again though. I like Twin Roses surcoat tunic thing too. Looks cool

Darth Genji
Knight Officer

Dark Side Points!!!

« Reply #909 on: January 07, 2017, 11:48:56 PM »

I consider myself more of a modern day Sith. Tongue New Age Sith but still follow and retain certain ways/aspects of the old. Tongue I'm part of a handful group of Sith called the "Death Dealers". Tongue (hmm I feel like roleplaying now.) haha random Tongue

Darth Blightus
Knight Commander

dark side points

« Reply #910 on: January 07, 2017, 11:55:23 PM »

I consider myself more of a modern day Sith. Tongue New Age Sith but still follow and retain certain ways/aspects of the old. Tongue I'm part of a handful group of Sith called the "Death Dealers". Tongue (hmm I feel like roleplaying now.) haha random Tongue

in this age the sith shall wear modern street clothes to hide in plain sight

Darth Genji
Knight Officer

Dark Side Points!!!

« Reply #911 on: January 08, 2017, 12:45:09 AM »

We are on a hunt for the ancient scrolls which we have been tipped off that the Vatican in Rome are holding a good vast amount of them. Maybe not all but every ancient sith scroll are a highly valuable key piece to our master plan. You're welcome to join us in our search for them. Tongue

Darth Blightus
Knight Commander

dark side points

« Reply #912 on: January 10, 2017, 07:56:15 PM »

up until this point i've shown my sith pride by showcasing my sabers alone
so...

heres my true immersion into the dark side

Darth Genji
Knight Officer

Dark Side Points!!!

« Reply #913 on: January 11, 2017, 12:10:02 AM »

up until this point i've shown my sith pride by showcasing my sabers alone
so...

heres my true immersion into the dark side

Awesome bro looks good. Truly a fitting look for a classic dark sith lord as yourself Smiley Dark Side Points to you!

Darth Blightus
Knight Commander

dark side points

« Reply #914 on: January 11, 2017, 12:18:18 AM »

thanks darth genji dark points to you too

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: