Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Question on (high) Shipping Costs to EU  (Read 1063 times)
Danakar Endeel
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 23

It's all fun and games until someone loses an arm

« on: August 14, 2011, 01:58:34 AM »

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there are (or will be) other international shipping methods besides UPS WorldWide Expedited. Main reason being that the shipping costs appear to be very high. For instance; if I wanted a Bellicose it would add $66,44 in shipping costs to Holland.  Undecided

I wouldn't mind having to wait a few weeks for something with UPS Standard if the shipping costs could be lowered. Or is there something like added insurance and benefits that make the costs so high (besides the 2-5 business days shipping)?

Not wanting to sound like a whiner or anything, just curious as to why there's only one shipping option available.

Thanks Smiley

█||||||||(•)█╣█████████████████████████████████)
Don't have an Ultra Saber to list yet Sad

Hebi
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 30

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 01:21:10 PM »

I'm in the same situation than you, as I'm in Paris...
The shipping cost are mostly equals to my orders ! That's, well, a bit... irritating ! I would be glad to buy an extra saber if the shipping costs were cheaper...

Hebi

Dark Standard Issue/Artic Blue
Dark Standard Issue/Guardian Blue
MR 2005 Luke Skywalker ROTJ
French Geek
IRC Operator : http://www.bde-hypnoise.com/HypNoiseRC/HyNoiseRC/Chat_Ultrasabers.html

Webmaster of HypNoise
Supporting UltraSabers since 2011

Danakar Endeel
Knight Officer

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 02:22:38 PM »

Yeah, I just checked out a regular Aeon with a blue blade and nothing fancy for $64,99 would also run me $66,44 in shipping  Cry

Heck, just ordering a single Hex Wrench would cost me $44,71 in shipping *LOL*  Tongue

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 05:01:02 PM »

If you have a specific question about shipping rates or shipping options for your order, then email us at shipping@ultrasabers.com and we will see if there is anything we can do for you.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Danakar Endeel
Knight Officer

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 05:09:49 PM »

If you have a specific question about shipping rates or shipping options for your order, then email us at shipping@ultrasabers.com and we will see if there is anything we can do for you.

Hey there Emory  Smiley

Heh, alright. Once I get my mind (and wallet *lol*) set for a saber, I'll contact you guys directly through email for possible shipping options.

At the moment I was just wondering about shipping options in general, hence the thread  Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: