Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Spring Raffle 2015 Winners  (Read 64406 times)
Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2015, 06:30:01 PM »

Mine should arrive on Thursday, but I'm out of town at a conference until Monday or Tuesday. The struggle is real.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2015, 08:39:06 PM »

So, anyone care to speculate what their prize could be? My order weighs in at an even 4 pounds, so I'm guessing there's no Malice or Scorpion in the box Tongue I get to find out tomorrow... if someone's around to sign for the parcel. Might not be until Monday, otherwise...

I'd be delighted with an Initiate/Apprentice. My youngest is two now, so she'll need her own soon enough. My wife has given me permission to pick one up when I next order something - happily, she's long since accepted that I'm not done buying yet Cheesy

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #77 on: April 15, 2015, 08:45:01 PM »

Went and checked mine, James.  With three sabers it's 7 pounds.  So I figure the dark prophecy and dark sentinel I ordered will make up 4 pounds.  Wonder what other saber would weight 3 pounds to account for the difference.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2015, 09:05:29 PM »

Hi Prowl.  I put my bets on you receiving one of the unique or new styled ones.  Can't wait to see your informative videos either way.  Smiley

James.  Mine came in at 4 lbs as well.  Expecting an Aeon/Dominix v3 but would be pleased with anything.  Recall Emory replying to someone's  post that no Initiate type sabers were given out in the 2014 winter raffles.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 09:10:15 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #79 on: April 15, 2015, 09:30:20 PM »

So, anyone care to speculate what their prize could be? My order weighs in at an even 4 pounds, so I'm guessing there's no Malice or Scorpion in the box Tongue I get to find out tomorrow... if someone's around to sign for the parcel. Might not be until Monday, otherwise...

I'd be delighted with an Initiate/Apprentice. My youngest is two now, so she'll need her own soon enough. My wife has given me permission to pick one up when I next order something - happily, she's long since accepted that I'm not done buying yet Cheesy

Mine is checking in at an even 10 pounds!  And it's only 2 sabers!?!?  (Kidding.)

That includes . . .

- 3 Stunt Sabers (2 Dominix v4 & 1 Aeon v4)

- 1 Obsidian Saber (Aeon LE v4)

- and my 1st Place Raffle prize.

I really have no clue.  I'd honestly be thrilled with any v4 for the hilt (I've posted about my love for that redesign before) and if it's anything even cooler than that - well, bonus on top of bonus!   Grin

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -76

Shape the Future! Give Dark Points!

« Reply #80 on: April 15, 2015, 09:54:18 PM »

I have no idea what mine could be. The total size of the package it 10 pounds, and if they shipped EVERYTHING togethere, Flamberge+blades, Grab bag+Blade, Dominix+blade, blade plug, grab bag blade, dominix coupler, and my raffle prize+blade, I would think that'd be more than 10 pounds. I don't know what each saber weighs.

Subscribe to me on Youtube! youtube.com/FlashingBladesProductions
Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

Qui-Lar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 68

"This weapon is your life!"

« Reply #81 on: April 15, 2015, 09:57:11 PM »

Went and checked mine, James.  With three sabers it's 7 pounds.  So I figure the dark prophecy and dark sentinel I ordered will make up 4 pounds.  Wonder what other saber would weight 3 pounds to account for the difference.
A 3 lb saber, could be a Flamberge,
I hope it is. Good luck! I checked mine, 2 sabers
at 4 lbs. Hoping for a Graflex, but doubt it for a
third prize win. I'll find out Friday.  Grin

Catalyst(s) DarkArbiter DarkProphecy(s) ChosenOne
CrimsonMantis DarkLiberatorV3 InitiateV3 ShockLE
Guardian SentinelLEV4 Consular DarkInitiateLEV2
InitiateLEV2 Manticore(s) DominixV4 Flamberge(sss)
Bellicose Archon DominixLEV3(s) Monarch InitiateLEV3
SentinelV4 DominixV2RGB Scorpion(s) Menace(sssss)
DarkApprenticeV4 DarkSentinelLEV4 AeonLEV4V

Indignatio
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -33

Sith Apprentice

« Reply #82 on: April 15, 2015, 11:52:05 PM »

Awesome! I must say I'm very excited about this. Thank You! Can't wait to see what I won

Apprentice LE V4 Emerald w/ Sound (Customized)
Archon V2.1 w/ Sound (Customized)
Menace SE Staff Emerald w/ Sound
Guardian Emerald w/ Sound (My Wife's Saber)

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #83 on: April 16, 2015, 12:16:39 AM »

My wife has given me permission to pick one up when I next order something - happily, she's long since accepted that I'm not done buying yet Cheesy

I'm nominating you're wife for a Nobel Peace prize. That's some real kinsman ship going on. I asked my 5yr old daughter today if she wanted her own lightsaber. She just raised her eyebrow and never answered  Huh  C'mon girl!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #84 on: April 16, 2015, 12:23:26 AM »

No, I can't say I have seen your page. =P but consider me subscribed!

Thanks man!  Yeah, I enjoy making US reviews.  My camera man says he's up for an unboxing video tomorrow, so we may do one.

A 3 lb saber, could be a Flamberge,
I hope it is. Good luck! I checked mine, 2 sabers
at 4 lbs. Hoping for a Graflex, but doubt it for a
third prize win. I'll find out Friday.  Grin

I'm up for a prototype hilt if that's what it is.  It would be fun to review one.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #85 on: April 16, 2015, 12:33:40 AM »

My wife has given me permission to pick one up when I next order something - happily, she's long since accepted that I'm not done buying yet Cheesy

I've come to the conclusion that most women (though not all) are born without the "Collecting Stuff " gene.   Wink

Though we were into different things, me, my Dad and my brother-in-law collect stuff.

My wife, Mom & sister - nope, nothing . . . No interest.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

tutzdaman
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2015, 12:38:00 AM »

My package also weighs at 4 lbs. Hard to tell what it might be! My tracking isn't showing what delivery day I'm looking at, but it sure looks like it might be here tomorrow!

Manticore- 2-Channel Emerald with sound in GB
Archon V2.1 with sound in CG
Graflex SE with sound in AB
Sentinel LE with sound in GB
Bellicose in GB
Aeon V3 LE in VA
Dominix LE V4 in DVA
Dark Standard Issue in BR

BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -76

Shape the Future! Give Dark Points!

« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2015, 12:46:29 AM »

Thanks man!  Yeah, I enjoy making US reviews.  My camera man says he's up for an unboxing video tomorrow, so we may do one.

We're going to make one too, if it comes in on time. I can't wait!

Subscribe to me on Youtube! youtube.com/FlashingBladesProductions
Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

seiji
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 2

Gray Jedi. No light or dark side points needed!

« Reply #88 on: April 16, 2015, 05:26:35 AM »

And so it appears that most of us have our raffle entry sabers shipping out with our prize sabers and that most of us have the box weighing in at 4lbs. Now I am really curious as to what kind of prize sabers are we getting!

I'm up for a prototype hilt if that's what it is.  It would be fun to review one.

Same here bro! Yesterday night I did a couple of reviews of my ultrasabers and it was fun! Still got to do my review of the Dominix v3 and the Flamberge review tonight! And tomorrow, I will be receiving my raffle entry and prize saber! The archon v2.1 and the raffle prize Saber!

Except that my camera man is my phone and the tripod stand. Lips sealed but hey, it still works! Grin

Sabers gotten:
Aeon Le v3 (AB) Obsd
Dark prophecy v3 (SRD) stunt
Dominix v3 (BR) obsd
Initiate Le v3 (GB) stunt
Dark initiate v3 (CG) stunt
Flamberge (AS clr disc) obsd
Archon v2.1 (CG) obsd - out for repairs
Dark sentinel v4 (BR) obsd
The Aeon (BR) stunt
Aeon LE v3 (VA) stunt
Dominix LE v3 (CG) stunt
Guardian (Emerald) obsd

Headwounds
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -24

« Reply #89 on: April 16, 2015, 07:33:06 AM »

First off, I'm pretty stoked that my girlfriend and I had a winning ticket out of our two orders, even if it's just a 4th place Grab Bag. It's still really cool to have won anything, especially considering the odds. Based on the tracking information and our past experiences, we should get our package right around 10:15 A.M. give or take a few minutes. The package weighs in at 4lbs, and since it contains a Dark Standard Issue with a Dark War Glaive pommel and a Guardian pommel I know it can't be a heavier saber such as the Scorpion. The only sabers we don't particularly like are the Flamberge and the Omen, and she's not a fan of Darth Maul... she kinda despises him, so no Menace either. I'll post once we get them. Congratulations to everyone who won, and to everyone who didn't, better luck next time.

My Sabers:                           My Girlfriends Sabers:
Scorpion with Sound             Crimson Scorpion with Sound
Aeon v3                                Aeon v3
Prophecy v3                         Dominix LE v4

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: