Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Spring Raffle 2015 Winners  (Read 64398 times)
Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #120 on: April 17, 2015, 02:57:40 AM »

That's crazy!  Congratulations sir!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

drumwolf22
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #121 on: April 17, 2015, 03:15:59 AM »

Hi drumwolf22.  What a super prize.  Could be your camera or room dimness throwing off the purple color, but that looks like a dark violet amethyst to me.  Either way it's a beauty and thanks for sharing.   Are you collecting light or dark side appreciation points ?  Smiley

I think you might be right! I didn't even know that color existed Smiley Thanks for pointing that out!

I'd be more inclined towards dark points

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #122 on: April 17, 2015, 04:15:04 AM »

Somebody needs to Photoshop Prowl's avatar and that awesome Raffle prize he got into this newly released poster for Star Wars VII . . .

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #123 on: April 17, 2015, 04:25:48 AM »

Been tied up playing Mart Kart with the gf.

First I want to give a BIG thank you to Emory and Alex!  I LOVE my second prize saber, my Flamberge! The Omens body and pommel in that Dark LE version go great with the cross emitter!  When I first looked at it I was hoping it would be in BR and it is!!!  I feel very privileged to have been given this saber as my prize, I will be getting a review done for it soon!

I'm also really pleased with my Dark Sentinel in VA, it is my first V4 hilt and it is really comfortable to hold and the windows look great on it.  My gf really likes it too, might have to get her one.  Had a couple issues with the Dark Prophecy but I know Emory will get that fixed, he's always taken good care of me, US has some great customer service!!!

BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -76

Shape the Future! Give Dark Points!

« Reply #124 on: April 17, 2015, 04:30:23 AM »

A unique Flamberge? WHAT IS THIS!!!???

Congrats, Prowl!

My raffle prize was an Archon! I gave it to a friend because I promised him the next freebie saber I got would go to him. He helped buy my sister's birthday present (a set of Halo Spartan Armor).

Yes, I know, my face looks stupid here.

So, here's the hilt.

And here's my buddy with his new saber.

I'll post the unboxing video later, and we plan to do a review video.

Subscribe to me on Youtube! youtube.com/FlashingBladesProductions
Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

sk8allday091
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #125 on: April 17, 2015, 06:24:22 AM »

Ultrasabers, you've done it again! I'm more than pleased with what I got and couldn't be any happier. On the left is my Manticore in blazing red with obsidian sound and VA FOC, high profile pommel, which was my entry saber for the raffle, on the right is my fourth place prize the Dominix V3 in I assume Arctic Blue! Very excited about these and I already feel like buying more sabers! But I need to build up my checking account a little more before I do haha. You can guarantee you'll have more purchases from me in the very near future! Another congrats to all the winners and good luck next time to the ones who were unable to win, anything is possible! Use the force, you must!

It's the Schoolaaa

seiji
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 2

Gray Jedi. No light or dark side points needed!

« Reply #126 on: April 17, 2015, 06:37:10 AM »

Ok, i just received my entry and raffle prize. Entry being an archon v2.1 and the raffle prize being a dark sentinel v4.

Surprisingly, for the dark sentinel v4 which comes with an obsidian Soundboard and no FoC. Quite a refreshing hilt!

Sabers gotten:
Aeon Le v3 (AB) Obsd
Dark prophecy v3 (SRD) stunt
Dominix v3 (BR) obsd
Initiate Le v3 (GB) stunt
Dark initiate v3 (CG) stunt
Flamberge (AS clr disc) obsd
Archon v2.1 (CG) obsd - out for repairs
Dark sentinel v4 (BR) obsd
The Aeon (BR) stunt
Aeon LE v3 (VA) stunt
Dominix LE v3 (CG) stunt
Guardian (Emerald) obsd

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #127 on: April 17, 2015, 06:38:14 AM »

Ok, i just received my entry and raffle prize. Entry being an archon v2.1 and the raffle prize being a dark sentinel v4.

Surprisingly, for the dark sentinel v4 which comes with an obsidian Soundboard and no FoC. Quite a refreshing hilt!

What are the blade colors? Details, man! Tongue

seiji
Knight Officer

« Reply #128 on: April 17, 2015, 06:52:04 AM »

Hahaha! sorry bro! almost forgot about it! Was too excited and having fun!

The archon v2.1 is in.... consular green with a yellow av switch. FoC orange, Obsidian v4 soundboard, ultraedge blade, classic pommel, comes with a *holy omg* covertec wheel!!!

The raffle prize, dark sentinel v4 with emitter windows, blazing red, no FoC, obsidian Soundboard, midgrade blade.

For photos, i will upload them later to the gallery!

Gonna do a new ultrasabers review and then upload maybe later at the gallery!

Sabers gotten:
Aeon Le v3 (AB) Obsd
Dominix v3 (BR) obsd
The Aeon (BR) stunt
Aeon LE v3 (VA) stunt
Dominix LE v3 (CG) stunt
Guardian (Emerald) obsd

Rozurial
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter!

« Reply #129 on: April 17, 2015, 10:59:22 AM »

It looks and sound as if there are some sweet prizes being delivered. The ones I have seen so far are most excellent, well done Emory and everyone at US, for being the absolute best. My package should arrive on Monday with my entry and 3rd prize sabers, pics soon to follow :-)

Sabers:
Shock w/ Obsidian v3 (GB)
Dark Prophecy v3 3rd prize win 2015 (CG)
Initiate v4 w/Obsidian v4 (VA)
Dark Apprentice v4 3rd prize win 2016 (GB)

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #130 on: April 17, 2015, 01:33:37 PM »

Roughly 2 hours and counting for my Entries & Prize to get here.  I'll post pics ASAP today - going to be a bit of a crazy one with a lot of family visiting.

BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -76

Shape the Future! Give Dark Points!

« Reply #131 on: April 17, 2015, 01:37:18 PM »

Someone mentioned a while back about sending a big thank you message to Ultrasabers. Someone wanna start a thread where we can all sign it, or something?

Subscribe to me on Youtube! youtube.com/FlashingBladesProductions
Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #132 on: April 17, 2015, 01:53:00 PM »

Roughly 2 hours and counting for my Entries & Prize to get here.  I'll post pics ASAP today - going to be a bit of a crazy one with a lot of family visiting.

So much for that - they're here already . . .

Need to finish coffee first and let anticipation build.   Wink

Yes - we should start a Thank You - maybe wait until most people have gotten there's.

seiji
Knight Officer

« Reply #133 on: April 17, 2015, 02:03:42 PM »

The email message Mr Emory sent in regards to the prize? I replied to that. But I wouldnt mind the suggestion of a Thank you thread lol. Gonna have to wait till tomorrow before i could take some decent pics of the entry and raffle lightsaber.

Sabers gotten:
Aeon Le v3 (AB) Obsd
Dominix v3 (BR) obsd
The Aeon (BR) stunt
Aeon LE v3 (VA) stunt
Dominix LE v3 (CG) stunt
Guardian (Emerald) obsd

Awodele11
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

Light Side, Thanks!

« Reply #134 on: April 17, 2015, 09:42:59 PM »

Greetings Ultrasabers Family! My two entries into the Spring 2015 Raffle were the first Sabers that I have ever purchased of any kind. I apologize for not having pictures, but I am not familiar with posting images to the forum as I am new.

My first Saber is the Manticore CE in Guardian Blue with Blue illuminated AV Switch and Silver FOC. After seeing all the videos and photos of this Saber, I was most excited about getting this one in, and it does not disappoint. WOW!

The second Saber that I purchased was the Scorpion in Blazing Red with Red illuminated AV Switch and Orange FOC. I must say that after getting this in my hands, it is even more beautiful than what the videos and photos were able to depict. This Saber is absolutely amazing and I find that I like it just as much and possibly even more than my Manticore CE. From top to bottom this Saber is a work of art.

Now, one of these two entries won me a First Prize in the Spring 2015 Raffle. To my surprise I received the Chosen One CE. That's right, the Collector's Edition with Nickel Plating. It has the Silver activation box with non-illuminated AV Switch. As a first prize winner, I expected it to have the 2-channel Emerald Driver. When I first turned it on, the Blade Color appeared to be Violet Amethyst, and pulsed to what looked like a Sentinel Yellow. I didn’t understand how it was possible with a 2-channel driver to get that color combination. I downloaded the Emerald Driver software and hooked up my Saber to the computer and played with the settings. From what I can tell, I received the 4-channel driver as opposed to the expected 2-channel driver. So my First prize was a Chosen One CE with 4-Channel Emerald Driver with Obsidian Sound! All in all I am very pleased.

Thanks Ultrasabers!

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: