Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: more color  (Read 993 times)
Saberstar
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

Peep poop peep!!!

« on: August 15, 2011, 11:10:36 PM »

Hello Ultra!
I was wondering is it possible to get  the violet amethyst look more purple. i think my Consular is to bright with less color. is there anything I can do by myself?  Smiley

Lightsabers:                                                                               
"Luke ANH" ultra Fx GB
"Arbiter"GB Customized
"Standard Issue" SRD
"Consular" AB/CG Customized
"Initiate" Limited Edition AB 
"Bellicose" AS blue FoC,

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 11:16:34 PM »

I know what you mean, I've seen a couple VA sabers that seemed too white almost, sort of a washed out purple.  Artorius Vidnyl, a Resident Master on the forum and personal friend of mine got the right purple color out of his by using color discs, you might want to try that.  I'm sure he'll drop by and give you some advice as well.

Sephradragon
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 7

I bear 2 sabers.They are part of Being.we are one

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 11:18:50 PM »

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=2346.0

I am not one of US employees or anything but on the thread I posted above some of us have discovered ways. With the silver blades US provides filters. Some of the people on here have found the brand lee filters works great and for a reasonable price. You could use these on the other colors but you are going to lose brightness. Read the thread and see what you think.
Ultra might have another answer but for now here is an idea.
Hope it helps  Smiley

arsenal~
Bane~ RGB (nymphadora)
nemesis(pvc)- GB (gadget)
catalyst-AV (spirit)
dark catalyst-AS (soul)
Whether dual wielded or attached into the staff "Being" these 2 sabers are connected through the living force and can not be separated. For they seek each other out.

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 12:42:48 AM »

Here is yet another thread where I display the different using a simple color disc and different battery types can help you customize your saber color to just where you want it:  http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=1846.0

Any kind of color filter will help but I strongly suggest using NiHM batteries as a resource.  Also if you haven't purchased your saber yet you can request specific tuning of the LEDs to the color specs you desire if you contact Deep ahead of time at shipping@ultrasabers.com.

Cheers,
MAV

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: