Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Different Emerald Settings?  (Read 3311 times)
BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -76

Shape the Future! Give Dark Points!

« on: April 17, 2015, 01:35:57 PM »

Just got my first 4 Channel Emerald Saber! I'm very please with it, and am fiddling around with the different settings.
I have some questions though. Can someone tell me all the different exact settings for the custom colors? I know that if it's set at R:0 B:0 G:255, you get consular green, but what are the settings for Violet Amethyst, Dark Violet Amethyst, Bane's Heart, Hot Pink, Sunrider's Destiny, Sentinel Yellow, Fire  Orange, Pyrestone Orange, Emerald Green, and Arctic Blue? And any other known Forum Colors I forgot. Also, I can't seem to get it to be Adegan Silver. Probably because it's a Flamberge, and the 4th LED is assigned to the cross blades instead of the main blade (so it seems, I don't know much about Emerald) Also, how do I set the Shimmer effect? Like making the blade shimmer back and forth from red to a lighter red like in this video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noH9dDmLA8w&ab_channel=SedstiSkyfaller

If there's already a thread for this, I apologize, and any help would be appreciated!

Subscribe to me on Youtube! youtube.com/FlashingBladesProductions
Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 05:58:42 PM »

Here you go: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=17602.0

These settings are only approximal, everybody has a different opinion on how any of these colours should look like. So I recommend using these as raw settings and then fine-tune until you're pleased with your colours.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

tomfoyle
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 47

Play that same song!

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 06:57:31 PM »

It just so happens that I've been compiling a list of exactly this! I've just posted it, hopefully it'll be useful Smiley

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=23756.0

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 07:35:49 PM »

Also, how do I set the Shimmer effect? Like making the blade shimmer back and forth from red to a lighter red like in this video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noH9dDmLA8w&ab_channel=SedstiSkyfaller

If there's already a thread for this, I apologize, and any help would be appreciated!

It's quite easy to do this: Connect your Emerald board to the PC and open the Obsidian launcher v3.2.2 (the v4 hasn't the function implemented yet). There you look at the left side where you set the pulse. First try to find two shades of a colour, for example BR and a lighter/darker shade of it. They must be noticeable different.
Below the scheme you find four boxes, each for setting a specific time. Varying those speeds up or slows down the pulse.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

arklore70
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2015, 11:32:32 PM »

Does anyone have time settings they want to share?  I have seen some really cool pulse effects in video reviews.
R/
Ark

If not me...who?
If not now...when?
Wish List: Graflex-Obsidian Sound,GB or EmeraldManticore-Emerald-Obsidian Sound, Emerald B+R
Chosen One SE-Obsidian Sound, BR
Dominix v4 LE-Obsidian Sound, BR
Initiate v4-Obsidian Sound, GB
Dark Initiate v4-Obsidian Sound, BR
Initiate LE v4-Obsidian Sound, CG

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2015, 03:21:15 PM »

I think my settings are 0.02-0.04-0.02-0.04 for the pulse, resulting in a really smooth, almost movie-like shimmer. Don't have a vid, though...

Sig by Master Nero

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: