Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Default Obsidian Sound Font?  (Read 1843 times)
Sithslayer63
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

Master in the making...

« on: April 18, 2015, 04:39:32 AM »

Hey saber forum I recently got my saber in the mail and I was playing with the sounds fonts, and I thought I found "the one" but I ended up not really liking it, does anybody know where I can download the original sound font, Thanks so much!

Mastering the art of the force is extremely powerful, but mastering one's own mind, is even more so.

Sithslayer63
Knight Aspirant

Master in the making...

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 04:48:15 AM »

Wait Wait Wait  Roll Eyes its "original" on the now sound fonts isn't it  Cheesy Cheesy

Mastering the art of the force is extremely powerful, but mastering one's own mind, is even more so.

Sithslayer63
Knight Aspirant

Master in the making...

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 04:48:51 AM »

classic I mean

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 02:10:55 PM »

You can download the default Obsidian font at the bottom of the first post in this thread: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=3221.0

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: