Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Muted Font?  (Read 3097 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: April 18, 2015, 09:15:25 AM »

So does the new muted font to make your saber to a stunt if you want work for older boards like 2.0? Let me know. I'd love to get this font for I want to take my Bellicose with me to Dragon Con but don't really want the sound on. I just feel that with the loud crowd you can't really hear your saber much. Just how I feel and thanks for the info. Would be cool if the new, upcoming fonts worked for the older boards as well =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 02:07:47 PM »

There is a silent font by Eerock in this thread already, http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=11414.0

If the V2 board uses LSU files I would imagine the one that comes with the V4 board would work on it.  I don't have anything with the older soundboards though so I can't say from experience.  I would assume you could just go in to the launcher and mute the sound though.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 02:39:29 AM »

That's the one that plays that static hum though even on swings and I don't really like it. No offence to you dude Tongue Was just hoping for it to all be muted for I do want to take my Bellicose with me to Dragon Con if we still go =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 01:45:32 PM »

Does the V2 launcher have a volume slider where you could turn it all the way down?

I don't know how to get the muted font files off my V4 board.  Maybe you could e-mail Emory about it, unless someone else on here has them.  Alternatively, you could use something soft in the pommel to muffle the sound.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 05:26:25 PM »

Can't you just take the fonts out of the blanks?  I know I accidentally did this when I played with sound fonts for the first time and if there was nothing in the blank, there was sound.

Forgive me if someone mentioned this or if it's incorrect.  I'm really tired today.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2015, 05:09:34 AM »

Meh I got my saber working again so its all good. I was just curious if any of the newer version fonts would work with older boards but probably not. And I have those days too. I have days where I don't do anything at all Tongue

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: