Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: How to tell if my order shipped.  (Read 1268 times)
Elzanith
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -12

Sith Lord

« on: August 16, 2011, 07:39:06 AM »

So how do i tell if my order shipped i was told its done and shipped by one e-mail and the other said they where being given pyrstone led's and the blades where being cut down......I got both in the same day and no UPS tracking number.....So uh.....Anyone got any advice to tell if there on there way or if there still being finished?

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 10:43:50 AM »

I would hazard the guess that your order has not shipped.  You should have gotten a tracking number if it had shipped.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 02:49:11 PM »

I would hazard the guess that your order has not shipped.  You should have gotten a tracking number if it had shipped.

I concur.  They always send a tracking number when your product is actually shipped, I'm pretty sure they have to.  Look on the bright side, worst case scenario they forgot and you get it as a surprise!  How sweet would that be?

Elzanith
Knight Officer

Sith Lord

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 08:46:48 PM »

I concur.  They always send a tracking number when your product is actually shipped, I'm pretty sure they have to.  Look on the bright side, worst case scenario they forgot and you get it as a surprise!  How sweet would that be?

Surprise staffs with 36" blades would fail D:

Surprise 4 sabers instead would be work Wink

Darth Famine
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -14

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 11:11:59 PM »

Same thing happened with me and I was getting my hopes up cuz I was expecting it today but it never came  Sad

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken
The code of the Sith.
((______(o___(:|:| LIBERATOR GUARDIAN BLUE

Elzanith
Knight Officer

Sith Lord

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 12:03:35 AM »

Same thing happened with me and I was getting my hopes up cuz I was expecting it today but it never came  Sad

Just got the UPS number so WOOT!! Only problem is i have no idea if i got the 32" blades and Pyrestone color i asked for =/

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2011, 12:05:38 AM »

Usually if Deep cannot accommodate your order he will email you to inform you.  Since the shortened blade and custom color are regular requests you should be fine.  But let us know in your review if you got everything you want.

MAV

Elzanith
Knight Officer

Sith Lord

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2011, 12:10:21 AM »

Usually if Deep cannot accommodate your order he will email you to inform you.  Since the shortened blade and custom color are regular requests you should be fine.  But let us know in your review if you got everything you want.

MAV

Oh i will Wink If the blades are 36 ill have to order a pair of 32 or 30" after since im to short for double 36 lol!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2011, 12:29:47 PM »

Oh i will Wink If the blades are 36 ill have to order a pair of 32 or 30" after since im to short for double 36 lol!

You could always just cut them down, no need to order more.  It's relatively easy, Master Vidnyl did it himself with basic tools.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: