Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: SOUND FONT SUNDAY 5/3/15 Halo Font  (Read 5003 times)
DarthMiku
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -14

Dark side points please

« on: May 04, 2015, 02:11:39 AM »

Hello Since I am relatively new here let me introduce myself

Hello I am Darth Miku I am a audio engineer and i have a lot of free time on my hands so every Sunday i will do my best to take and fulfill sound font requests

I cant guarantee I can do this very week but if I can i will  so post requests now and next Sunday I will have a sound font ready to download (I will pick the font i work on the Saturday before or on the Sunday that i will post)

this week I tackled a HALO theme i saw posted in the forums so link and download can be found below

http://www.filedropper.com/halofont

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zsk0oHd10E

May the 4th be with you

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 04:17:13 AM »

Welcome to the Forum & very glad to have you!

That's a truly awesome offer you are making and that would be an incredible contribution to the UltraSaber Community!

Here's something for you to take into consideration.  I'm sure there are many more than just the few who posted here that would really love to have something like this:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=23911.0

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 04:22:03 AM »

Very cool. I like =] Will there be a version without the music? The energy sword does have a hum to it I think

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

DarthMiku
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -14

Dark side points please

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2015, 02:32:24 AM »

Very cool. I like =] Will there be a version without the music? The energy sword does have a hum to it I think

i was not able to find an isolated file with the humm it is hard to hear with all the other effects in the game if it does have one it would be something close to a saber hyumm byt with a little more eletric or static shock sounds like an arc flash i suppose i could try to replicate it

Locutis
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -100

Jedi or Sith? Let the board decide my fate!

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 09:15:52 PM »

I have a request. Grin Thundarr the Barbarian!

Old 80's cartoon where the main character has the sunsword. Perfect for a sound font!

Emerald Menace SE*
~Emerald Manticore*
Dark Monarch Scepter CG*
Dark Arbiter DVA*
Scorpion FO*
Dark Prophecy SY*
Shock GB*
~Overlord SRD*
~Liberator CE BR
~Dark Liberator AB
Dominix V3 AS
Phantasm LE CG
Prophecy V3 DVA
Standard Issue
Raven BR
Aeon LE V3 GB
Initiate V3 ABx2 & HP
Dominix V2 BR
Aeon V2 GB & EG
*Obsidian
~Raffle Prize

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2015, 09:22:43 PM »

I have a request. Grin Thundarr the Barbarian!

Old 80's cartoon where the main character has the sunsword. Perfect for a sound font!

Hahaha - nice, that brought back some great memories of 80's Saturday Morning Cartoons.  That was my favorite time of the week.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

Locutis
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -100

Jedi or Sith? Let the board decide my fate!

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2015, 09:40:41 PM »

Hahaha - nice, that brought back some great memories of 80's Saturday Morning Cartoons.  That was my favorite time of the week.

Mine too! Thanks for the pic Lord Canterbury, I was too lazy to look up one myself. Roll Eyes

If this gets made I'm putting it on my SY Dark Prophecy that I just got.

Emerald Menace SE*
~Emerald Manticore*
Dark Monarch Scepter CG*
Dark Arbiter DVA*
Scorpion FO*
Dark Prophecy SY*
Shock GB*
~Overlord SRD*
~Liberator CE BR
~Dark Liberator AB
Dominix V3 AS
Phantasm LE CG
Prophecy V3 DVA
Standard Issue
Raven BR
Aeon LE V3 GB
Initiate V3 ABx2 & HP
Dominix V2 BR
Aeon V2 GB & EG
*Obsidian
~Raffle Prize

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2015, 04:34:50 AM »

Mine too! Thanks for the pic Lord Canterbury, I was too lazy to look up one myself. Roll Eyes

If this gets made I'm putting it on my SY Dark Prophecy that I just got.

I bet a SY DP looks awesome.  I just wish the Dark Prophecy could fit both Obsidian and Emerald - it would rocket near the top of my Wishlist.

Now excuse me while I go YouTube Thundarr to remember what a "sun sword" sounds like . . .

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: