Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: May 4th music video featuring my UltraSabers  (Read 4282 times)
tomfoyle
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 47

Play that same song!

« on: May 04, 2015, 09:11:49 PM »

Happy Star Wars day everyone! To celebrate, me and my girlfriend decided to make this ridiculous music video featuring some of my UltraSabers. We hope you like it! May the 4th Be With You!  Grin

https://youtu.be/uQDCLT7Mt3g

(You'll have to excuse my rubbish Darth Maul costume. I know there are a lot of great cosplayers here, but I'm certainly not one of them!)

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 09:21:44 PM »

Oh my what can I say.  Home with the flu on this special SW day and you and your gal definitely brightened it.  Don't want to spoil the content of this video.  Hope a lot of members view it.  Thanks so much for taking the time to create this and well deserved point.  Will give light side but let us know if you actually want dark.   Grin  Cool

EDIT:  This should be moved to the Video section if a Moderator is lurking.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 09:25:04 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

tomfoyle
Knight Sergeant

Play that same song!

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 09:24:10 PM »

Oh my what can I say.  Home with the flu on this special SW day and you and your gal definitely brightened it.  Don't want to spoil the content of this video.  Hope a lot of members view it.  Thanks so much for taking the time to create this and well deserved point.  Will give light side but let us know if you actually want dark.   Grin  Cool

Thanks for the kind comments, light side points appreciated, thanks Smiley

tomfoyle
Knight Sergeant

Play that same song!

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 11:07:05 PM »

EDIT:  This should be moved to the Video section if a Moderator is lurking.

Oh yeah, of course, stupid me! I forgot there was a videos section.

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2015, 03:45:40 AM »

That was the most entertaining thing I've seen all day - point for you!

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2015, 01:04:28 PM »

Man, you guys Rock  Cool

Awesome video, and a lot of fun, loved every bit...... Nice flute playing too...... Points  Grin

And definitely best bit was taking the bin out, Dark Maul, hehe  Tongue

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Locutis
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -100

Jedi or Sith? Let the board decide my fate!

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2015, 12:18:34 AM »

Even a sith lord has to take out the trash! lol

That was cool! Cool You get a point from me too.

Emerald Menace SE*
~Emerald Manticore*
Dark Monarch Scepter CG*
Dark Arbiter DVA*
Scorpion FO*
Dark Prophecy SY*
Shock GB*
~Overlord SRD*
~Liberator CE BR
~Dark Liberator AB
Dominix V3 AS
Phantasm LE CG
Prophecy V3 DVA
Standard Issue
Raven BR
Aeon LE V3 GB
Initiate V3 ABx2 & HP
Dominix V2 BR
Aeon V2 GB & EG
*Obsidian
~Raffle Prize

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2015, 12:27:14 AM »

Loved this! A Jedi who can move in heels  that can surely bring peace to the galaxy. Thank you for sharing you're talents with us, music and saber alike.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2015, 11:48:29 AM »

Name: Lord (Darth) Raváge - Sith Order of The Rock Czars
Lightsaber: Dark Initiate LE v3 (Blazing Red)
Starship: TIE Interceptor
Galaxy: Milky Way
Planet: Earth
Continent: North America
State: California
City: Los Angeles

Greetings to you and yours.

The musician in me could not bypass this in the gallery even though I stumbled upon it in the wrong area as there is isn't much in the way of music-related material in this forum that I've come across as of yet.

I have a true appreciation for the musicianship of this medley (along with the unspoken time & effort it took to learn/practice & perform on camera) as I started out as a saxophone player as a youngling in the academy stealing away in scout vehicles/ships and sneaking into the Cantinas late at night when I should have been sleeping to listen to the galactic bands play. Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes inspired me to later join the Intergalactic Federation of Musicians (IFM) which I'm sure you both are members of. Although the Modal Nodes enjoyed success on the Intergalactic circuit, they never really rose to great prominence beyond the Outer Rim Territory' worlds, owed largely in part to the fact that they incorporated no vocalists into their act.
Currently, part of my cover as a Sith Mercenary involves performing lead vocals as RC with The Rock Czars across the galaxy.
Nevertheless, Kudos to you both for getting into the characters (I'm too new to this forum to give you a point Sad for the fun-filled energy along with the twirling sabermanship illustrated)!
The outtakes really conveyed the pleasure I'm sure you had doing this...in truth, I had a difficult time keeping my inner Sith from smiling. Wink
Although, I didn't have the time to "perform" any music for the link below, I do enjoy the musical compositions of John L. Williams and utilized one (see YouTube link below) to showcase some artwork I did in honor of the upcoming SW release in December 2015.

I look forward to your future music videos here on UltraSaber's forum and perhaps will see some of you at The Rock Czars' future appearances.
In the meantime, see my signature below for a complimentary "Star Wars HD Theme" background download link.

Please enjoy the >>> Music & Artwork in HD via YouTube <<< . Cool

May The Force Be With You!

Like on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Subscribe on TouTube
Download on iTunes
Get Official Order of TRC Merch

MaOlen Tahe
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2016, 12:50:54 AM »

That was great! Loved every minute of it. Kudos on all the work: music, spins, and video editing. I literally LOL at the slaying and end parts. Hopefully soon I'll be adding at video of my work. I see a lot of videos done in backyards or grassy areas which prolly cut the fear of dropping a saber immensely. I live in the city, no soft grassy places for except at a park and practicing on concrete is nerve-racking.

Although the truth can be more clearly seen in the light, there is no denying the comfort of the shade. Weither in darkness or in light, there is no escape from the choices made. Decisions made lightly may cause others to stumble but secrets in the night will make our world crumble. To walk this fine line is something of a calling. Without the strength to perserver many are found falling. So walk your path and walk it true, so all may go well with you.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: