Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Obsidian v3.2.2 launcher/saber problem  (Read 10208 times)
sith75
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« on: May 05, 2015, 12:45:44 PM »

I made sure there were no other Obsidian Launchers installed and downloaded v3.2.2 fine and followed proper procedures to connect the my saber. After setting the sliders for sensativity preference I selected "write to board" and the saber light up and made an ignition sound for a brief moment before going dark with no light or sound. I checked and it was diconnected so I closed the program and disconnected the saber. It would not ignite again and I changed the batteries to be sure and but It will not turn on anymore. I have no idea what to do??÷÷

sith75
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 11:53:05 AM »

In a situations such as this with the first culprit be the switch?

SteampunkSith
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -53

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2015, 06:01:31 AM »

I am having the exact same problem.  I have no idea why.

"He cares nothing for the Sith or its teachings… or the Jedi. And when the Jedi are dead, he will feed on the galaxy, the Republic, and eventually, consume the Sith as well."
My UltraSabers:
Dark Initiate LE v3 BR
Dark SI v3 w/Sound BH
Dark Prophecy GB
Manticore w/Sound AV
Aeon LE v3 BR
Aeon v4 BR

BlakeTant
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 04:34:30 AM »

Yeah this just happened to me has anyone figured out the fix?

UnimatrixZero
Force Sensitive

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2015, 03:31:19 AM »

I was experiencing a similar issue. I wrote to soundbank, started briefly, the bank loaded, then it never started back up.
Likely a handshake issue between chip and USB, was my take.
It still picked up the soundbanks via USB.  My fix was to rewrite over the bank I last did and it started up perfectly.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 03:34:42 AM by UnimatrixZero » Logged

Jedi Abid
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2015, 01:51:58 AM »

Hey folks how's it going. I recently purchased a dark menace emerald with sound. It arrived today. Downloaded version 4 on my windows 8 laptop as per videos. Plugged in the USB port to the emerald card/chip and all works perfectly. I then disconnect from the emerald card/chip and connect to the osbesian sound board card/chip, the ultra saber doesn't connect. I disconnected and reconnected several times but no joy. Basically my sound board isn't being detected but my emerald board works perfectly. Is there a way I can resolve this issue, thanks in advance for any help.

The weird thing is that the sound effects on the ultra saber works fine but for some reason the software just isn't detecting the soundboard and thus im unable to reduce the volume settings.

Also one more question please 👼MaintenanceTool.exe where is that ?

May the force be with you.

The force is strong Jedi, we can even retain our consciousness after passing... Only a Sith deals in absolute and is suduced by the dark side and it's illusion of power. Patience is the path to inner power from which the force flows. Much to learn we still have Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: