Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sound Font Request  (Read 1953 times)
bobtheleprechaun
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: May 10, 2015, 12:10:45 AM »

Anyone out there that could make a KISS soundfont would be my hero  Grin

May The Force Be With You!

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 01:47:41 AM »

I kinda laughed when I first saw this, but . . . as a lifetime member of the KISS Army, I couldn't help but start thinking about it and I have some pretty fun ideas.  It might take a while - but I'm going to give it a shot I think.

I have all the essentials on CD so I'll just have to download the right tools and start to play when I have time.

Important bookkeeping first - before I start, what are your 3 favorite KISS albums?  Wink  No particular order needed . . .

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

bobtheleprechaun
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 01:54:41 AM »

I kinda laughed when I first saw this, but . . . as a lifetime member of the KISS Army, I couldn't help but start thinking about it and I have some pretty fun ideas.  It might take a while - but I'm going to give it a shot I think.

I have all the essentials on CD so I'll just have to download the right tools and start to play when I have time.

Important bookkeeping first - before I start, what are your 3 favorite KISS albums?  Wink  No particular order needed . . .
I love God of Thunder, it's by far my favorite KISS album so maybe something off of the actual song? That would be pretty awesome! Then there is Rock and Roll All Nite and Detroit Rock City so maybe something off of all three songs?

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 02:09:29 AM »

I was just trying to make sure you weren't going to say your favorite album was 'Crazy Nights' or something - ha.

BTW - these appear to be your only posts; your supposed to read & acknowledge the Rules first.  Please do that when you have a sec.  Thanks!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

bobtheleprechaun
Force Sensitive

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 02:12:37 AM »

I was just trying to make sure you weren't going to say your favorite album was 'Crazy Nights' or something - ha.

BTW - these appear to be your only posts; your supposed to read & acknowledge the Rules first.  Please do that when you have a sec.  Thanks!
Thanks for reminding me I completely forgot to read them!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: