Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 205   Go Down
Author Topic: Quote This!!!  (Read 727805 times)
ed_ification
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -385

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #2430 on: September 18, 2018, 02:13:35 AM »

PASSED!

"And here's 30 pieces of silver, to pay the devil, ON YOUR WAY TO HELL."

Mine was from Airplane II:  The Sequel.

Yours is Friar Tuck (Mike McShane) in Robin Hood:  Prince of Thieves, giving an awesome verbal beat down to the bishop.  His opening line is full of so much menace and rage.  "So... you sold your soul to Satan, your Grace."  Tuck has watched good men under his care die in horrific fashion, and has found that a man responsible for the soul of England in title has given over his duty in service to Satan.  Tuck is not about to let that man leave that chamber.  I could watch that movie for that scene alone.

"One minute I'm a leper with a trade, next minute my livelihood's gone. Not so much as a by-your-leave!"

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red - "Belligerence"
Standard Issue Grab Bag - Guardian Blue - "Bastion"
2 Shock LEs - Violet - "Perseverance" and "Integrity"
Archon - "Insight"
Dark Initiate - "Harbinger"

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2431 on: September 18, 2018, 12:20:08 PM »

Mine was from Airplane II:  The Sequel.

Yours is Friar Tuck (Mike McShane) in Robin Hood:  Prince of Thieves, giving an awesome verbal beat down to the bishop.  His opening line is full of so much menace and rage.  "So... you sold your soul to Satan, your Grace."  Tuck has watched good men under his care die in horrific fashion, and has found that a man responsible for the soul of England in title has given over his duty in service to Satan.  Tuck is not about to let that man leave that chamber.  I could watch that movie for that scene alone.
'Nother fun fact on the significance of 30 pieces of silver. Not only was is the price paid to Judas for betraying Jesus (point of fact in the story, I'm not preaching), but it was also the going rate for a slave.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2432 on: September 21, 2018, 06:09:03 PM »

"One minute I'm a leper with a trade, next minute my livelihood's gone. Not so much as a by-your-leave!"
PASSED!

"Nee!"

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -385

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #2433 on: September 23, 2018, 10:47:47 PM »

PASSED!

"Nee!"

Mine was Monty Python and the Life of Brian.

Yours is Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

"Mr. Blake - he'll never touch you."

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red - "Belligerence"
Standard Issue Grab Bag - Guardian Blue - "Bastion"
2 Shock LEs - Violet - "Perseverance" and "Integrity"
Archon - "Insight"
Dark Initiate - "Harbinger"

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2434 on: September 24, 2018, 02:14:01 PM »

Mine was Monty Python and the Life of Brian.

Yours is Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
That's a little creepy that I didn't know where your quote was from, then turned around and quoted more Monty Python.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2435 on: September 25, 2018, 02:08:13 PM »

"Mr. Blake - he'll never touch you."
PASSED!

"Anál nathrach uthvas bethud do che-ol di-enve."

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #2436 on: September 25, 2018, 02:11:37 PM »

Ready Player One? Spell for the orb

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2437 on: September 25, 2018, 02:23:22 PM »

Yes. They actually have it spelled out when she looks up how to deactivate it.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #2438 on: September 25, 2018, 02:24:38 PM »

"Daddy Needs To Express Some Rage"

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2439 on: September 26, 2018, 03:12:17 PM »

Wade Wilson - Deadpool.

"Haha,That's so funny the last time I heard that, I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur!"

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2440 on: September 26, 2018, 03:46:38 PM »

Wade Wilson - Deadpool.
Where was this? I don't remember this line.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2441 on: September 26, 2018, 04:02:17 PM »

Where was this? I don't remember this line.

Don't worry, your mind is fine (I think). I believe this is from a trailer and I therefore forfeit my answer and quote.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2442 on: September 26, 2018, 04:17:55 PM »

Don't worry, your mind is fine (I think). I believe this is from a trailer and I therefore forfeit my answer and quote.
Not necessarily. Was it from the sequel? I'm not as familiar.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2443 on: September 26, 2018, 04:43:09 PM »

Not necessarily. Was it from the sequel? I'm not as familiar.

KATH?

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #2444 on: September 26, 2018, 07:17:32 PM »

Actually you might be right Silenoz. I was aiming for DP1 but it might only be from the trailer. I'm fail at quotes, thats why I normally don't play  Tongue

Darkside Points Please

Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 205   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: