Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205   Go Down
Author Topic: Quote This!!!  (Read 719737 times)
KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #3030 on: May 01, 2021, 10:53:23 PM »

Lol. Good one. That would be Nick Cage in “Con-Air”.

“I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

PASSED.

"NO, I asked you to give me a refreshing drink. I wasn't expecting a F'n rainforest. You could fall in love with an orangutan in that."

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #3031 on: May 23, 2021, 11:12:35 AM »

PASSED.

"NO, I asked you to give me a refreshing drink. I wasn't expecting a F'n rainforest. You could fall in love with an orangutan in that."

Sorry I thought that was obvious.  I'll refrain from now on.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2oq_gY_E4w" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2oq_gY_E4w</a>

Screw it. Here is the quote I originally wanted to post.  

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZgkvWCsn4A" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZgkvWCsn4A</a>

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -27

D.S.P.P. Dark Side Points Preferred.

« Reply #3032 on: May 26, 2021, 07:51:50 AM »

Sorry I thought that was obvious.  I'll refrain from now on.
I’ve personally never seen either of the movies you’re referencing and apparently either no one else has either or they just don’t remember the quote, but I don’t think that means you need to refrain from posting new ones in the future. No one got my last quote of Cristopher Walken in “True Romance”. I’m always blown anyway at how many people seem to have missed that movie, as I consider it to be an absolute classic, but hey, that’s me. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

“For 500 bucks a month I'll kill whoever you want. But keep one thing in mind: I'd happily kill you for free.”

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #3033 on: May 26, 2021, 08:06:15 AM »

I’ve personally never seen either of the movies you’re referencing and apparently either no one else has either or they just don’t remember the quote, but I don’t think that means you need to refrain from posting further new ones. No one got my last quote of Cristopher Walken in “True Romance”. I’m always blown anyway at how many people seem to have missed that movie, as I consider it to be an absolute classic, but hey, that’s me. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

“For 500 bucks a month I'll kill whoever you want. But keep one thing in mind: I'd happily kill you for free.”

Thank you for sharing what the quote was from. Sometimes Google is no help. If it is a familiar quote it will just twist me up trying to figure it out. It drives me nuts.  I have seen true romance more times then I remember.  Wild at Heart and  True Romance make for a great double feature.  Those movies are linked in my head.

Your current quote.... good one. Give me sometime, I know it.  Just not yet. Good one!

I'm a dumbass and forgot to tell you! My quotes were from the same movie.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6hZkvrFIj0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6hZkvrFIj0</a>

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -27

D.S.P.P. Dark Side Points Preferred.

« Reply #3034 on: May 26, 2021, 09:17:33 AM »

Thank you for sharing what the quote was from. Sometimes Google is no help. If it is a familiar quote it will just twist me up trying to figure it out. It drives me nuts.  I have seen true romance more times then I remember.  Wild at Heart and  True Romance make for a great double feature.  Those movies are linked in my head.

Your current quote.... good one. Give me sometime, I know it.  Just not yet. Good one!

I'm a dumbass and forgot to tell you! My quotes were from the same movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6hZkvrFIj0#

I like Guy Ritchie, I like Statham and I recognize a few others in there that I like. I loved Snatch and people that know my tastes have been recommending this to me for years but I’ve just never gotten around to it yet. It always looked and sounded like another classic.

Wild at Heart. Hell yeah. I wouldn’t have even remembered that one unless you brought it up but I used to love that one too. I’ll have to watch that again. I remember enough to agree that it would make a great double
feature with True Romance though.

Anyway, just so no one gets lost, the current quote is:

“For 500 bucks a month I’ll kill whoever you want. But keep one thing in mind: I’d happily kill you for free.”

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #3035 on: June 03, 2021, 11:36:38 AM »

Anyway, just so no one gets lost, the current quote is:

“For 500 bucks a month I’ll kill whoever you want. But keep one thing in mind: I’d happily kill you for free.”

Nathan Algren from The Last Samurai

"I have something to say!  It's better to burn out...than to fade away!"

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #3036 on: June 03, 2021, 06:38:26 PM »

Nathan Algren from The Last Samurai

"I have something to say!  It's better to burn out...than to fade away!"
The Kurgen, "Highlander" (great popcorn movie  Smiley)

“Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.”

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #3037 on: July 14, 2023, 05:36:33 AM »

The Kurgen, "Highlander" (great popcorn movie  Smiley)

“Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.”

Good morning Vietnam?

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #3038 on: July 14, 2023, 06:52:05 AM »

I got bored and looked it up. I was right! So...

"There is always free cheese in a mouse trap."

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #3039 on: August 02, 2023, 07:50:52 AM »

It's my favorite movie that Sara Silverman happens to be in. Arguably her best monologue ever.

Come on it's so easy.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #3040 on: September 14, 2023, 06:40:44 PM »

Good morning Vietnam?

Sorry, KS, I didn't see this.

As you've already deduced, you are/were right!

"There is always free cheese in a mouse trap."
It's my favorite movie that Sara Silverman happens to be in. Arguably her best monologue ever.

Come on it's so easy.
...I am admittedly stumped.

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #3041 on: October 14, 2023, 09:17:29 AM »

Sorry, KS, I didn't see this.

As you've already deduced, you are/were right!
...I am admittedly stumped.

WAY OF THE GUN.

I here by turn the game over to you TheDutchman. I obviously keep picking obscure movies no one has seen. Good movies but not commonly viewed. A game is meant to be fun or challenging.  Not impossible and frustrating.

Sorry!

Sarah Silverman's monologue is at the beginning of the movie.  If you don't have the patience to watch the whole movie, do yourself a favor and watch her monologue. Hilariously funny and it was made before PC culture started.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tteCp4cbON4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tteCp4cbON4</a>

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #3042 on: October 14, 2023, 10:18:44 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XWG3eNY298&amp;pp=ygULd2F5IHRoZSBndW4%3D" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XWG3eNY298&amp;pp=ygULd2F5IHRoZSBndW4%3D</a>

"You know there's something you need to learn about this business, little fellow.  The only thing you can assume about a broken down old man, is that he is a survivor."

My second choice of quote.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3043 on: December 11, 2023, 06:46:14 PM »

PASSED!

"You know your hair?"
"I know of it."
"It's blue."

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #3044 on: January 02, 2024, 01:49:35 PM »

PASSED!

"You know your hair?"
"I know of it."
"It's blue."

PASSED!
(Scott Pilgrim VTW)