Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
Author Topic: Your Star Wars characters  (Read 63588 times)
Derek Jagger
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

« on: May 15, 2015, 12:11:08 PM »

Have you created a Star Wars hero? A villain? What is their personality? What era do they live in? Clone Wars? Galactic Civil War? Post Episode VI? Describe them in a reply.

Any good warrior always goes in the field with more than one weapon.
Light side points please

Derek Jagger
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 01:22:34 PM »

My Jedi is a human male named Derek Jagger. He wears brown robes with a tan undershirt, brown boots that have detachable rocket boosters that allows him to hover in the air. He also has a sleeveless dark brown
trench coat, and wears clone phase-II armor woren by clones in the 501st on both full arms, with a grappler like Boba Fett's on his right arm. Green eyes and a hair style like Obi-Wan's in episode-III.

Jagger claims that "Any good warrior always goes in the field with more than one weapon" so he is armed with his primary Lightsaber (the green one I'm designing), three additional lightsabers (2 blue, 1 green), and a blaster pistol with a 2nd smaller barrel under the main one that fires in unison. He is skilled with most every weapon a human, near human ect. can wield.

He usually uses great humor in battle, making him a great source of morale. The dark side is in him, but he knows how to use it for good. He knows this by checking what his choices are, saying to himself "will I be like Vader by doing this". Derek often goes to Luke Skywalker for advice when he has a problem. He has a partnership, and romantic relationship with Cacellia Haymige, another Jedi of my creation, but that another story. He can use Force Lightning. His signature move is, what he calls, "Saber Drill" where he uses his lightsabers spin above him with the Force and uses his rocket boosters to plow through his enemies.

Any good warrior always goes in the field with more than one weapon.
Light side points please

Darth Xaivier
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 01:36:21 PM »

My jedi is a clone called "forn ma'lek" (but given the name Darth Xaivier by count dooku) genetically altered to have more Midi-chlorians (kinda like a cuis clone: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cuis_clone)  so that it can use the force but he goes rogue  and the way he sees it the jedi should use both dark side and light side powers to have true balance he still goes around in Mandalorian but he's painted over the usual markings with the blood of the first jedi he killed, and has a synthetic focus crystal because he was created by the sith so couldn't get to ilum he spends most of his time meditating on dantooine but occasionally comes out to stop those who oppose him. His clone cells were taken from count dooku and combined with the normal jango fett genes. He was created by the sith in secret just before the battle of geonosis but when he discovered why he was created he kills one of the many jedi at the battle and steals their starfighter and escapes at which he hides on dantooine.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 01:47:23 PM by Darth Xaivier » Logged

'Whoops'

Darth Zhar
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -19

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 09:13:31 PM »

So I am quite new to the Forum, don't know if I am putting this in the right place, but this is my story in Star Wars.

Darth Zhar
 Kal Ramillor
**This record is taken from the Jedi Archive, this contains all records the Jedi have on Kal Ramillor.**

Kal Ramillor was born in the terrestrial moon of Gall, which orbited around the gas giant Zhar. He was a young orphan when he first met the Jedi, living on the streets and dying of cold one night. A Jedi Knight saw him and took pity on this poor boy, sensing The Force inside him the Jedi Knight took him back to Coruscant. There Kal was accepted to the Jedi Order as a youngling. Kal joined the Kataran Clan, as it suited his style the most of being stealthy. Kal was a quiet youngling, keeping to the back in classes and not speaking much, but he learnt a great deal. Kal did have some close friends from his clan, although he was quiet Kal was very adventurous, taking risks that no one else would. After an appropriate amount of time Kal went through the Initiate trails and passed with ease, (though there was nothing remarkable about his performance.) Kal found a Jedi Knight willing to train him, in the form of Surenit Kli'qiy. Master Kli'qiy was a member of the Caamasi race.
As a Padawan Kal Ramillor and Surenit Kli'qiy formed a strong bond in a short time. Exploring much of the outer rim together, they were strong in their sword play and tactics. They were sent on a mission to discover a possible Sith threat but that turned out to be false, however that mission almost cost them their lives at the hands of some Mandalorians launching a surprise attack on them.
During his Padawan training, Kal experimented in using the force to increase his psychical capabilities, he became particularly gifted in his force jump, jumping far beyond what his Master thought possible. This allowed them greater access as they continued to explore the Outer Rim planets.
Kal was training in the art of Djem So, a powerful combat style. However with his love of force enhancing, he worked hard at blending Djem So with Ataru, a much quicker style of fighting. Master Kli'qiy, saw great potential in his apprentice blending these two styles so worked together. The Jedi Order is unsure if Kal Ramillor managed this.
For many years Master Kli'qiy and Padawan Ramillor explored the Galaxy and had many successful missions together. Then came the time for Kal Ramillor to take the Jedi Trails, which again Kal Ramillor managed to complete with relative ease. His command of The Force over his psychical abilities was remarkable.
As a Jedi Knight Kal Ramillors first mission was to go with his former master and new apprentice to a Sullist to seek out a possible Sith threat. Within. A short time Kal Ramillor returned to the Jedi Temple, alone. He stated that they had found a rouge band of Sith called the Black Knights. Upon attempting to stop them Master Kli'qiy and his apprentice ever killed, he had managed to escape death. Kal gave the Jedi Council a broken Sith lightsaber as proof of what happened.
The Council granted Kals request to stay in the Temple for a while to train and teach Saber combat. He taught Djem So masterfully, it was clear to the Council that he was a Djem So master, in his time in the temple he was unbeaten in every battle.
After a year Kal Ramillor came to the temple, requesting to become a Jedi Sentinel. Upon reflection the Jedi Council granted this. (Upon reflection Master Yoda realised this was a mistake). As a Jedi Sentinel, Kal Ramillor was gifted a yellow saber crystal, to which he created a special blue hilted saber to mark the occasion. Kal stated that it provided enough to delivery the powerful blows for Djem So but also allowed for quick and light attacks of Ataru.
Kal Ramillor was a highly skilled and successful Jedi Sentinel, he never failed a mission. In hunting the Dark forces in this galaxy, he would not weaver or tire. He would always complete the mission. He helped stop many dark forces and dark creatures from killing thousands. Most notable of his victories was killing the last of the Terentatek still in the Republic, and the Sith that were their masters. (Though may exist beyond our space.)
Kal Ramillor was chosen to be a one of the elite, a Jedi Shadow, after his defeat of the Terentatek, to find out as as much as he could of the Sith and the Dark Side and vanquish them. Kal Ramillor never returned from his first mission as a Jedi Shadow, to Yavin. What his fate was remains unknown.
**This is all the information that Jedi Archive has on Kal Ramillor**

***Now reads the Personal Account of Kal Ramillor***

My first mission for the Jedi Council as a Jedi Shadow was my only one. I was sent to Yavin to try and find out as much information about the rumour of a Sith Lord on the planet. But I did not find the Sith Lord, instead I found the Black Knights. I found the ones who killed my Master Kli'qiy and Trera his apprentice. As a Jedi Shadow I was skilled in hiding from everyone. So I hid, I watched and I followed. These Sith were unaware of my existence always trailing them.
I moved with them from planet to planet, I watched them use the Dark side of the force. I watched them perform many horrors in the name of the Sith. I discovered that these Knights were after old Sith artifacts to try and increase their mastery of The Force, they were looking for a Dark Reaper supposedly lost on Ord Radama. I also learnt that these Sith did not think that the Rule of Two was the way forward and seemed to become a large Sith force. Maybe they wanted to use the Dark Reaper to become the only Siths.
I was unaware that my time watching these Sith, meant I was changing. Each day that went by that I remain undetected or I managed to escape from being found my confidence grew, no my pride in my own ability grew. Slowly I entertained the idea of defeating all of the Sith.
It started small, every time I discovered a ally of the Sith, one they left I would terminate him or her. I would kill expertly leaving no trace and no one alive. I knew the more I killed the more that I could defeat them. I had been out of contact with the Jedi for almost a entire year, I knew they would be expecting me back Many months ago. There was probably a few Jedi searching for me now.
Then we finally arrived at Ord Radrama. It was here that my greatest failure happened, my pride lead be to believe I could defeat all 8 of them. 2 had died before they even knew I was attacking. Once the remains 6 had collected themselves they struck back, they used such power I was overwhelmed. I was able to kill a third Sith, and that's when I met him. A true Sith Lord. Darth Ruin. He stopped the Black Knights from killing me, instead he chose to kept me.
I spent weeks with Darth Ruin, he would hurt me, use a Mind Shard to cause me great pain, or Memory Walk to make me relive my old Masters death over and over. And to relive each life I have taken. I began to see that the Dark Side of The Force holds power and uses power in ways the Jedi can only Imagine. Darth Ruin helped me use the rage and pride I had built over the last year as a Jedi Shadow to show me true power. From that moment I became his apprentice.
My Master gave me the name Darth Zhar from then on, he taught and instructed me in the great ways of the Dark Side. I learnt then that I was finally free, that I preferred being away from other Jedi because I knew they were wrong. That my desire for the mission was my desire to free people, from the oppression and control that the Jedi exhorted over them and the Republic.
I have killed many Jedi now. They are blinded by the teachings of the Jedi, and it is disgusting how they have and are being manipulated. The Sith will free the people by ridding them of the Jedi. My master has recently granted me the title of Sith Lord, I now take others back to Ord Radrama in search of the Dark Reaper, to use to destroy the Jedi, once and for all.
My only regret was that I had wasted so much of my life with the Jedi, that I had not seen the truth and joined the Sith earlier, I am sure that Master Kli'qiy would have agreed and joined with me.

Please be kind, I am an aspiring writer too, so is this any good at all?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Joraan Daggoth
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2015, 02:54:12 AM »

My character is Joraan Daggoth.

Species: Human

Homeworld: Dantooine

Era: Post SW: KotOR II - Pre SW: TOR

Weapon of Choice: Lightsaber(in Green)

Traits:
Joraan is a Grey Jedi, but leans more to the light. He tries not to use violence but will use his lightsaber if the situation calls for it. He will also help either side of a conflict if it benefits him in some way

To me, The Force is real! Not as something that can be used as a power, no, but something that is all around us. It is the wind you feel on your skin, the color of the leaves on a tree, and the very air you breathe. Too often, we forget to stop what we are doing and just enjoy what it has given us. Look around you, young one.

The Force has given you Life!

Master Venturous
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -631

Dark Side points if you please

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2015, 03:51:11 AM »

Character History:
Name: Jayce Zerrelin (Venturous)
Home World: Telos
Profession: Sith Assassin
Born: Old Republic Era
Allegiance: Sith only
Weapon of choice: Saberstaff
Combat Style: Own interpretation of Juyo

Jayce was born into a family of Mercenaries on the planet of Telos. His father was very abusive to him, his two sisters, and his mother. Often times his father would come home in a rage and beat one or more of them. One such occasion saw the damaging of Jayce's eyes that greatly impaired his vision.

A Jedi was allowed to spend the night at the Zerrelin estate one night, after having crashed on the surface of Telos. During his stay, the Jedi taught Jayce many things about the Force and the ways of the Jedi. The Jedi was forced to leave however, after quietly standing up to Jayce's father during one of his rages. It was from that point on that Jayce strived to become a Jedi.

One night however, his father came home in a mad rage after not being paid for a job he had taken and took his anger out on one of his sisters. Furious with hate, Jayce killed his father by snapping his neck. Realizing what he had done, he fled to the Sith Academy on Korriban, knowing that he had failed himself as a potential Jedi. Consumed with hate, he knew he needed to find an outlet for his emotions, which led him to the teachings of the Sith. He took it upon himself to learn anything and everything he could in the ways of combat, stealth, and how to fuel the hatred that now filled his world. He learned the ways of the Sith, becoming deadly with a double-bladed lightsaber and the Juyo form. Not being able to look at himself any longer over what he had done, he now wears a mask to hide his shame from the world and has rebuilt himself as Venturous, a Sith Assassin. Relying heavily on the Force now for his vision, he also bears the symbol of the Krayt Dragon, which like Venturous, also carries the burden of an impaired vision.

Character History:
Azkin Kal was born into a poor family of merchants in the lower levels of Nar Shaddaa. Always struggling to survive, Azkin quickly learned how to adapt to his surrounding and to be aware of everything around him. He also loved getting into fights, not only for the fun of it, but also to make a name for himself as being one to never back down. His desire was to create fear in others that he could use to control them, and living in a poor community, having control over others was a distinct advantage. The one thing that aggrivated Azkin the most was weakness. He despised it and sought to crush anyone who showed any amount of it. His obsession was gaining power over others, which eventually led him to study the ways of the Sith.

At the age of 15, Azkin secured passage to Korriban by bribing a supply freighter captain. He was easily accepted into the Sith Academy, given his unquenchable lust for power and control over others. He took to lightsaber combat as if it were always a part of him, favoring the Shii Cho form for its simplicity and ability to overwhelm an opponent. While trained in the use of the Force, he only employed its use when absolutely necessary, preferring to dominate opponents through sheer strength and speed alone. He wanted his battles to be as fair as possible, so that his superiority was left completley unquestioned.

After his training at the Academy came to an end, he was given the title of Darth Nassago and sought to serve the Sith and the Empire in any way he could. Jedi were his favorite prey, giving him the opportunity to expand his reputation and spread fear by extinguishing the keepers of hope. As such, he particularly favored tasks that sent him in search of Jedi to eliminate in the Emperor's name. His favorite enemy was a self-proclaimed Jedi Master who was a living example of the Jedi Code. He loved watching as their whole life, teachings, and philosophy came crumbling down before them after having fallen to his blade. Nothing gave him more satisfaction.

During one such encounter however, Azkin's blade pierced a fuel tank that left his Jedi opponent dead, but also severely damaged Azkin's chest and lungs. Due to his injuries, he is not able to speak above a heavy whisper and now must wear a respirator mask, as well as cortosis armor to better protect his damaged front. He greatly despises both however, seeing them as a sign of weakness and a potential vulnerability, but has been forced to accept that they are a necessity.

Character History: Little is known of Roren Valintez, as he has made sure his history is kept quite secret. What is known however, is that he comes from the planet of Coruscant and spent several years as a sniper for the Black Sun syndicate under the command of Dal Perhi, Vigo of Coruscant. During his time with the Black Sun, he was also heavily involved in weapons trafficking for the group. He was recognized for his marksmanship skill by the Empire and was offered a position as an agent for the Sith, which he took upon leaving the Black Sun. During his service to the Empire, he was given the code name "Deadeye" by Imperial ranks, due to his superior sniping abilities.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 03:55:17 AM by Master Venturous » Logged

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2766

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2015, 04:30:29 PM »

<<<prelim image  (work in prgress)

Character History:
Name: Darth Logos (may/not be named Masor Brelk)
Home World: (undecided)
Profession: Sith Infiltrator
Allegiance: Sith (but wavering)
Weapon of choice: Saber
Combat Style: Niman hybrid

Logos is (what I dub) a Sith Infiltrator, effetively a commando/spy. He was born and raised within the Sith Empire. Never knowing another way, he enlisted in the Sith Academy. He specializes in stealth, sabotage and subterfuge. His strength in the force is subtle, in that his offensive powers are not overtly powerful. For instance, his general lightning attack is enough to stun only. But his knowledge of manipulation of the Force allows him focus his attacks to be more effective. He has developed a technique he calls the "Needle" in which he compresses a Force wave to a very small area giving it the effect of a high caliber projectile. He has other similar variations of common Force abilities. (Don't hate me, I don't want to divuldge them just yet. I plan on one day writing a novel on this character, and I don't want my ideas "borrowed" before I have the chance to use them.) His true strength is in his ability to figure things out. He's a scientist as is were. He does discover a technique to strengthen the effectiveness of a lightsaber blade, and eventualy learns how to create a Black blade at will.

He is unwaveringly loyal to the Empire, until he falls in love. (Still working out the details, as it will be the main source of conflict in the book.) Like his compatriot Malgus, he must keep it under wraps. But unlike Malgus, he is unwilling to give her up for any reason. When the Empire threatens to destroy the relationship, Logos does everything in his power and beyond to protect her.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pillidge
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2015, 03:41:47 PM »

Jairo

Home World: Bespin
Profession: Former Jedi Master, now a hermit
Height: 6 feet 5 inches
Weapon of choice: Dark Blue Lightsaber Shoto
Form: Soresu/Juyo hybrid
Era: Dark Times

Also very mentally unstable and slightly overweight; basically Mad-Eye Moody minus the weird eye thing.   Grin

Yvar

Home World: Secundus Ando
Species: Harch
Profession: Inquisitor
Height: 6 feet 3 inches
Weapon of choice: Eight Standard-Issue Inquisitor Lightsabers (forgive me, I'm totally obsessed with these things)
Form: Incomprehensible, most likely Soresu

Thankfully very calm and reserved. Does not talk much.

Xires

Home World: Rattatak
Species: Rattataki
Profession: Imperial Assassin
Height: 5 feet 3 inches
Weapon of choice: Either a sniper rifle or an electrostaff
Combat Style (with electrostaff): Mostly total defense

Rarely speaks in combat situations. Otherwise quite talkative.

(no images; these are purely ideas I've developed in my mind for quite a while)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 03:57:34 PM by Pillidge » Logged

TheBIGKill
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2015, 08:12:09 PM »

My star wars character is a sith lord, called Azamron Kyriat (Darth Kyriat). In his young years, when he still lived on his homeplanet coruscant, he was a powerful guard of the jedi temple. Back in this time he only had one lightsaber to use. It was an yellow colored one (typically for the jedi temple guards). While his time as a guard of the jedi Temple, he had one important mission. For this mission he travelled to the rakata system. His target was the Starforge. There he was supposed to disguise as a sith acolyte and spy the sith. While he spied around the starforge, he forgot the overwhelming high concentration of the dark side which is concentrated in the starforge. After a while, he realised that the dark side is stronger then the light side and he was overwhelmed by the dark side. After that, he went to Darth revan and talked to him. Darth Revan instantly felt that the force was strong in Azamron. Revan took care of him, and trained him to a evil Sith Lord. Once his training was finished, Azamron was called Darth Kyriat, and he got a second lightsaber, a truely evil blazing red colored one. Now he lives on Rakata Prime, in a small base of the sith empire (the building was made by the rakata and the sith used it as a military base).

Name: Azamron Kyriat (as Sith: Darth Kyriat)
Weapons: 2 lightsabers (1 yellow colored, 1 red colored)
Homeplanet: coruscant
Where he lives now: Rakata Prime
Era: Jedi civil war/during darth revans sith empire
Profession: once a guard of the jedi temple, now an strong Sith Lord.
What he usually wears: an armour of an sith acolyte (without mask), with a completely black robe.
Special abilities: speaks a lot of diffrent languages, good knowledge about computers/droids/etc....

« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 08:18:20 PM by TheBIGKill » Logged

My saber:
- blazing red Guardian with obisdian V4 soundboard and violet amethyst flash on clash

Sith ftw!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2015, 09:06:35 PM »

The only time I ever really fleshed out my character is when we did a SWTOR era RPG on this forum, which was quite fun actually.

Name: Nero Attoru
Home World: Born on Panatha, raised on Dantooine
Species: Epicanthix
Profession: Grey Jedi Master (ran a different Order of Jedi with Master Artorius)
Allegiance: The Force
Weapon of choice: Green Lightsaber
Combat Style: Primarily Makashi, with other Forms utilized as necessary

It fit into the story because it allowed Artorius and I to moderate while remaining neutral, not allying specifically with the Sith or Jedi.  Eventually it gave us a good way to run the Shiro plot where Jedi and Sith formed a temporary alliance, but I don't think we ever finished the story there.  Anyway, I haven't really worked on the character since, but it's something I wouldn't mind doing someday.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2766

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2015, 01:58:56 PM »

Species: Epicanthix

I looked this up. They look like humans. How many "species" are near human in appearance in the SW 'verse?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

gebhac
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 18

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2015, 11:58:27 PM »

I looked this up. They look like humans. How many "species" are near human in appearance in the SW 'verse?

A lot.  Makes sense though.  The Infinite Empire used humans as slaves and settled millions on their worlds for labor.  When the Rakata disappeared those humans probably stayed in place.  25,000-30,000 years could produce some genetic changes due to many factors.  Higher radiation exposure, extreme temperatures, varied atmospheres, etc...

Mastarius
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -32

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2015, 02:10:13 AM »

Name: Mas Ri / Darth Mastarius
Species: Corellian/human
Home World: Corellia
Weapon of Choice: Lightsaber: Teal later Red
Era Lived: Between Episodes III and IV and many years after Episode VI

Backstory:
Mas joined the the Empire looking for a new life but while being transported for training he discovered he was force sensitive and the imperial shuttle full of trainees he was on was destroyed by Vader's command.
Surviving in an escape pod and landing on a planet that was once used by the jedi for training Mas discovered a lightsaber and realized what he had to do: bring down the Empire; Unfortunately the Empire sent a scouting team to find him, using the lightsaber he managed to obtain a ship and flee where he began trying to find Jedi who could train him.
With no luck he broke into several Jedi Temples and took information so he could become stronger; Seven years before Episode IV he was caught by Vader and taken to meet The Emperor himself.
The Emperor decided to corrupt Mas to the Dark Side with torture but with Vader by his side Sidious decided to put him in suspended animation for when he needed a new apprentice.
150 years after Episode IV Mas was freed and continued on as Darth Mastarius and kept several small factions from the fallen Empire going. 

Dark Side Points please~!

Sabers Owned:
Dominix LE V3 in Sunrider's Destiny
Raven in Fire Orange

Sabers Wanted:
Scorpion in Fire Orange
Raven in Blazing Red
Scorpion in Blazing Red

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2015, 02:37:53 AM »

A lot.  Makes sense though.  The Infinite Empire used humans as slaves and settled millions on their worlds for labor.  When the Rakata disappeared those humans probably stayed in place.  25,000-30,000 years could produce some genetic changes due to many factors.  Higher radiation exposure, extreme temperatures, varied atmospheres, etc...

Makes sense to me.  There are all kinds of near-humans in the SW universe, I got mine from Yun in Dark Forces.  Better than just putting "human" I figure.

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2015, 06:04:53 AM »

Still in the infancy of this

Name: Drahcir Arcos
Home World: Tatooine
Profession: Independent Treasure Hunter/Ex-Jedi
Allegiance: The highest bidder
Weapon of choice: Two short bladed sabers (one purple, one yellow) and a small blaster.
Combat Style: Primarily Niman, but known to fight dirty and dual wield a blaster and saber at the same time. Just as likely to use a blaster from afar as he is to ignite a saber.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: