Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Author Topic: Your Star Wars characters  (Read 63590 times)
Jedihunter214
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -101

Following The Path of Grey

« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2016, 04:52:46 AM »

Sorry for the long story of my character:

My name is Dargan Fey, my home world is unknown, but all I know is that the Jedi temple has been my home ever since I have been found by a Jedi by the name of Mace Windu. After being found by Mace Windu and taken to the Jedi temple to live, Mace Windu started to feel something strange in the force. Trying to pin point this feeling, turned around and started to stare at me like I did something wrong. As he stared at me, he started to feel himself being pulled to me, then he found out that I was force sensitive being only the age of 5 years of age.

As we arrived at the Jedi temple, Jedi Master Mace Windu approached the council and being part of the council himself, asking the council to give him the pardon to have him train me to become a Jedi. After speaking to the council and passing the test they have given me, Wind said that he would be the one to train me, because since he was the one who had found me, with no one disagreeing I had to call Mace Windu Master now. Years past ever since I started my training with Master Windu, each year of training becoming more difficult than the last, each training session Master Windu is trying to see where my limits lie and how to break that limit. But little did I know that Master Windu was actually training me to become hidden assassin for the Jedi council without the council fully known.

Years past again where my training has been fully completed by Master Windu and he was holding a ceremony on my graduation into a true fully Jedi Knight. Master Windu has presented me with my new lightsabers, that’s right sabers with an s, these sabers also can come together to make staff lightsaber. The blade colors where those of Master Windu’s himself, purple.

After ceremony Windu, ask me to walk with him, so I went with him. As we are walking he gives me a private comm link, that is just for him and I to use for emergencies when they come. Since that meeting with Master Windu, I have been on missions given by the Jedi Council trying to keep the peace, but once and a while Master Windu would contact me on the private communicator asking to take out a dark Jedi that has been causing trouble on the outer ring of planets and I did as I was told. But one day while out on a peace mission Master Windu told me to stay far away from the temple because the Sith was killing the whole Jedi order, “order 66”, so I ignored his warning and went back to the temple where I found bodies of jedi and younglings everywhere.

Outrage in anger and hate from the site, I went to find who has done this act murder. As soon as I started to look for who killed some many, but all of the sudden I saw Anakin with another person with a cloak over his face. As I went to get a closer look the cloaked person said something to Anakin and next thing I know I am in some kind of device not able to see but I can hear people talking about something called “Project Hunter”.

Then I finally awoke and being summoned to the Emperor and Lord Vader, as I kneed before them both, the emperor asked me what is my missions. I spoke and said I live to serve the empire and do thy biddings of my lord and my emperor, the emperor said excellent. Then Lord Vader told me my mission is to hunt and kill anyone who gets in the way of the empire, but before I could do that mission. I had to stalk and kill any remaining Jedi that was in hiding. After failing one mission, I was put into suspended animation until they needed the assassin, this was my punishment for my one and only failure.

To this very day all I go by is the Jedi Hunter.

OWNED:
Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 Silver
Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 Guardian Blue
Aeon LE v4 Sentinel Yellow/w Yari Pike Extensions Black x2
Aeon LE v3 Guardian Blue x2/w quick release coupler
Manticore w Emerald Sound & Light
Renegade LE Blazing Red

ON THE WAY:
Dark Initiate v2 Blazing Red
The Dominix v2 Blazing Red
Aeon LE v3 Sentinel Yellow/w Yari Pike Extensions Silver x2
Brood Guard Blazing Red x2
Phantasm LE v2 Guardian Blue
Sentinel LE v5 Guardian Blue

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2016, 03:09:28 PM »

I have three, but I will use my main one. There are things about some of my others that are not canon, so that is another reason I will not use them.

Name: Taegin Roan
Home World: Corellia
Species: Corellian
Profession: Last of the Jedi(fights the Empire from the shadows)
Era: Galactic Empire/Imperial Era
Hair: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Weapons: Fire Orange and Hot Pink Lightsabers that can be used as either a staff or two separate sabers
Interesting Fact: His Holocron is round instead of square

He was apprenticed to Denna Eem, a Jedi Master that was killed during Order 66, and barely escaped with his life. After the formation of the Galactic Empire, he goes into hiding like the rest of the remaining Jedi.  While in hiding he realizes that the Empire is still looking for him, and decides that he must fight back against them.  He is very powerful with the force and with his sabers, and is also very cautious about using his skills in public.  However he still practices while in hiding and eventually gains the trust of many others opposing the Empire, although they do not know he is a Jedi.  He is a loner, thinking that he can do more by himself than he could with a team since he is silent, and a master of hiding while a team would be easier noticable.  He does very well against the Empire without anyone knowing about him. Even Master Yoda does not know for certain that he exists. There are other Jedi that he comes in contact with, but being pretty young during Order 66, they do not recognize him, and he does not reveal his secret.  One of his hobbies is that he collects the Sabers and Holocrons of fallen Jedi  if he can find them and builds monuments to honor their memories since the Jedi Order is no longer in existence. It is rumored that Luke and the New Jedi Order finds this chamber built deep inside a cavern, and learn a great deal about the Jedi from it.

Wouldn't that be human?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2016, 08:24:11 PM »

Wouldn't that be human?

Probably, but they may have some minor differences to normal Humans. Differences like being totally awesome all the time. I mean just thing of Han, he was from the planet Corellia. Since the people of Earth are called Earthlings, I just decided to go with Corellian. Both work though.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2016, 08:46:05 PM »

Probably, but they may have some minor differences to normal Humans. Differences like being totally awesome all the time. I mean just thing of Han, he was from the planet Corellia. Since the people of Earth are called Earthlings, I just decided to go with Corellian. Both work though.
Still human. I think Corellians are a little more........rebellious than the standard breed. Possibly the reason why their ships are counted amongst the fastest in the galaxy.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2016, 09:33:22 PM »

Still human. I think Corellians are a little more........rebellious than the standard breed. Possibly the reason why their ships are counted amongst the fastest in the galaxy.

Fits me just fine. I should think find a Corellian ship for my character.

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2016, 07:16:03 PM »

Here's a pic of my character that I doodled on black friday and fancyfied in an image editor. Unfortunately her face is not super consistent with my previous drawing of her. But then I don't draw her a lot.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2017, 05:50:12 AM »

Here is an updated version of my character.

----------

Name: Taegin Roan

Home World: Corellia

Species: Human

Profession: Last of the Jedi(fights the Empire from the shadows)

Physical Description: Brown hair and eyes, with dark-ish skin. Thin, but still muscular. Isn't the cleanest looking, but is not really dirty. Looks as if he has been through a lot (which he has), but he doesn't look old. Keeps his hair and beard well trimmed. Wears darker cloathes (dark browns and grays) that are loose enough for him to move freely, but still tight enough not to swish as he moves. Wears a black cloak (when not fighting Imperials) as well as boots and belt.

Weapons: Fire Orange and Hot Pink Lightsabers that can be used as either a staff or two separate sabers

Interesting Fact: His Holocron is round instead of square

Background: He was apprenticed to Denna Eem, a Jedi Master that was killed during Order 66, and barely escaped with his life. After the formation of the Galactic Empire, he goes into hiding like the rest of the remaining Jedi.  As a Jedi, he has a love for knowledge. This prompts him to leave his cavern and go in search of somebody who will teach him Old Corellian. He does this because he wants to learn about his heritage, and be able to connect with his past more which also makes his connection to the Force grow.

While in hiding he realizes that the Empire is still looking for him, and decides that he must fight back against them. He is very powerful with the force and with his sabers, and is also very cautious about using his skills in public. However he still practices while in hiding and eventually gains the trust of many others opposing the Empire, although they do not know he is a Jedi. He is a loner, thinking that he can do more by himself than he could with a team since he is silent, and a master of hiding while a team would be easier noticeable. He does very well against the Empire without anyone knowing about him. Even Master Yoda does not know for certain that he exists. There are other Jedi that he comes in contact with, but being pretty young during Order 66, they do not recognize him, and he does not reveal his secret.

One of his hobbies is that he collects the Sabers and Holocrons of fallen Jedi  if he can find them and builds monuments to honor their memories since the Jedi Order is no longer in existence. It is rumored that Luke and the New Jedi Order finds this chamber built deep inside a cavern, and learn a great deal about the Jedi from it, but this is not known for certain.

----------

I felt like I should go a little more into depth about this character, as well as include a physical description of him.

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2017, 03:18:03 PM »

Here comes JelBel.

Name: JelBel

Home World: Coruscant

Species: Besalisk

Profession: Academic Explorer of the boundary of the Galaxy.

Physical Description: A 2 meters tall Besalisk with a blue/grey skin. He is both fat and extremely muscular. He wears generally a grey trouser and a with t-shirt as well as a large black poncho and a black wide hat. He wears 2 heavy blaster pistols in his thighs and 4 vibro-blade swords in his back.

Weapons: 2 SoroSuub Security S5 and 4 SoroSuub Standard Vivro-Swords.

Background: Born somewhere in the galaxy, JelBel was found abandoned as a baby in the Jedi Temple Area on Coruscant. He was not Force sensitive but he was raised by Jocasta Nu, not as a Padawan, of course, but almost ... as he was growing, Jel was allowed reading a lot, focusing on the history and the geography of galactic boundaries ... Also, he was trained to sword play with padawans of his age (making him able to use his 4 arms into melee combat) ... When he was older, he was sent in exploring mission in the galaxy by the Order to check informations ... He was in duty in the middle of nowhere when order 66 and the destruction of the Jedi Order occurred. Since this moment, he try to help the rebellion by using his knowledge to find ressources for rebels ...

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

NuclearHub
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

We must respect the living force

« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2017, 08:04:19 AM »

So This is my character guys

Name: Tai'Laran Velkan

Home World: Alpheridies

Species: Miraluka

Profession: Je'daii , protector of balance in the force

Era: Old Republic

Physical Description:

Weapons: A two handed lightsaber, as if it were double ended but only one blade is protruding from the hilt.  It has an orange color with a hue of yellow. When ignited it gives off a powerful hum.

Background: Stranded and lost with his brother after the Sith conquest of Alpheridies, he and his brother were found by two force users that they considered peculiar. Their standing with the force was completely balanced, they revealed themselves later off world as Hakarah of the Sith Empire and Saral of the Jedi Republic. They took the two boys as their pupils and taught them the ways of the force in its entirety. Becoming their surrogate parents and masters in the force Tai'Laran found the true divining light of the force in both the dark and light. At the age of 16 he felt a tremble in the force that he never thought was possible. Hakarah and Saral were struck down by two different, opposing, forces. Their love was apparently highly feared by those who took sides in the force, those who did not see it as one, those who sought to smite their brothers and sisters for not abiding by their law. Tai'Laran and his brother were not Sith nor Jedi, they were Je'daii, and even without the ability of physical sight they could see only one clear solution. Either the Empire and Republic needed to see they are both one in the same or they needed to be forced to see it. 

There is no dark side, nor light side There is only the force

"In the light, there is a darkness and in the darkness, a light. It is the way with us all. Be a prisoner of neither Bogan nor Ashla. Strive to live in balance. As Tython itself teaches us, it is dangerous to do otherwise. And the danger is there—always."
―Ketu

KathrisTishaa
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

There is no dark or light side, there is the force

« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2017, 07:50:08 PM »

Character: Kathris Tisha'a/ Ul'i
Race: Togruta
Homeworld: Unknown
Profession: Sith lord
Era: Pre-darth Tenebrous, post-Old Republic
Physical description: 5'3" with Yellow-striped montrals and Lekku with gold jewelry adorning them. She is not very large in build; small and muscular. She has silver eyes as Kathris and deep gold as Ul'i. She wears Black and red colored, padded armor.

Background:
     Kathris was found by her master, Darth Mephisto, otherwise known as Hendo Raben, CEO of Raben Oreworks; which mined and sold cortosis out of Sinsang on the Varaegi Trade Route in the Raioballo sector. When he found her, she was 13, and a "Personal" slave to a bounty hunter. Mephisto...Persuaded, the hunter to give her over. Kathris' family was brutally murdered in front of her, and the resulting enslavement only fractured her already broken psyche further. When Mephisto found her, she had already fractured into two seperate personalities, one taking up the name Ul'i, and then Kathris remaining herself. Kathris can see and talk to Ul'i, and there is a strong visual cue as to when she switches from consciousness to consciousness. For one, her eyes change from silver, to gold. The other is the slight voice change and demeanor. Kathris is very cool, collected, and exceedingly patient and tactical, while Ul'i embodies Kathris' Rage, chaos and unpredicatability. Kathris was given the title of Sith Lord by her master at the age of 19, and dubbed Darth Decepitur. She has since mastered forms 1, 3,4, 7 (Shii-cho, Soresu, Ataru, and Juyo, for those who aren't sure.) and also implementing Jar'Kai into her arsenal.
She uses two sabers, both slightly smaller blades, both a deep red.

This character is for a book me and my co-author are making entitled "Lords of Deceit" Let me know what you guys think! I'm very open to constructive criticism.

NuclearHub
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2017, 04:52:13 AM »

So This is my character guys

Name: Tai'Laran Velkan

Home World: Alpheridies

Species: Miraluka

Profession: Je'daii , protector of balance in the force

Era: Old Republic

Physical Description:

6'7" tall, he wears a tunic and side cape and a waist tabard. He wears a mask that is able to identify any surrounding droids, non force connected constructs such as sensors and silent vessels. He wears limb enhancing armor to give him an extra bit of strength and contol for his heavy saber.

Weapons: A two handed lightsaber, as if it were double ended but only one blade is protruding from the hilt.  It has an orange color with a hue of yellow. When ignited it gives off a powerful hum.

Background: Stranded and lost with his brother after the Sith conquest of Alpheridies, he and his brother were found by two force users that they considered peculiar. Their standing with the force was completely balanced, they revealed themselves later off world as Hakarah of the Sith Empire and Saral of the Jedi Republic. They took the two boys as their pupils and taught them the ways of the force in its entirety. Becoming their surrogate parents and masters in the force Tai'Laran found the true divining light of the force in both the dark and light. At the age of 16 he felt a tremble in the force that he never thought was possible. Hakarah and Saral were struck down by two different, opposing, forces. Their love was apparently highly feared by those who took sides in the force, those who did not see it as one, those who sought to smite their brothers and sisters for not abiding by their law. Tai'Laran and his brother were not Sith nor Jedi, they were Je'daii, and even without the ability of physical sight they could see only one clear solution. Either the Empire and Republic needed to see they are both one in the same or they needed to be forced to see it.  

I didnt find the option to modify my original post. Sorry if this counts as a double post.

"In the light, there is a darkness and in the darkness, a light. It is the way with us all. Be a prisoner of neither Bogan nor Ashla. Strive to live in balance. As Tython itself teaches us, it is dangerous to do otherwise. And the danger is there—always."
―Ketu

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2017, 05:09:22 AM »

I didnt find the option to modify my original post. Sorry if this counts as a double post.
You only have an hour to modify a post. After that, if you really want to change something, you will need to contact a moderator.

NuclearHub
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2017, 05:21:23 AM »

You only have an hour to modify a post. After that, if you really want to change something, you will need to contact a moderator.

Noted. Thanks!

―Ketu

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2017, 04:41:33 AM »

Noted. Thanks!

You can always double post like me and try to explain your error of stupidity. 😁

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2017, 05:49:04 PM »

Character: Kathris Tisha'a/ Ul'i
Race: Togruta
Homeworld: Unknown
Profession: Sith lord
Era: Pre-darth Tenebrous, post-Old Republic
Physical description: 5'3" with Yellow-striped montrals and Lekku with gold jewelry adorning them. She is not very large in build; small and muscular. She has silver eyes as Kathris and deep gold as Ul'i. She wears Black and red colored, padded armor.
Now is this Brotherhood of Darkness "Sith" or Bane Lineage?

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: