Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Author Topic: Your Star Wars characters  (Read 63598 times)
Sean107
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -27

Peace Is A Lie!

« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2017, 03:58:21 AM »

My Character:
Name: Nordin Mamon
Race: Human
Homeworld: Naboo

A Sith Legend
1,500 years after the birth of Anakin Skywalker, the Jedi Order begins rebuilding, while the Sith have become extinct. After finishing the Jedi Trials and becoming a Jedi Knight, Nordin Mamon, is given his first true task by the Jedi Council. He is to take an apprentice and find an exiled Jedi, that is in possession of many Sith artifacts. After a gruesome battle, Nordin emerges victorious. After examining the Sith artifacts, he tries to convince his apprentice to stay with him and learn the ways of the ‘Dark Side’. When his apprentice refuses he strikes him down. Nordin Mamon takes up the mantle as Sith Lord, Darth Ancore, and sets out on a journey to rebuild the Brotherhood of the Sith.

Blades:
Dark Initiate LE V4 - AS
Sentinel V4 - AS
Dark Shock - TRI BR/GB/CG
Overlord - TRI BR/GB/CG

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2017, 01:55:04 AM »

My Character:

A Sith Legend
1,500 years after the birth of Anakin Skywalker, the Jedi Order begins rebuilding, while the Sith have become extinct. After finishing the Jedi Trials and becoming a Jedi Knight, Nordin Mamon, is given his first true task by the Jedi Council. He is to take an apprentice and find an exiled Jedi, that is in possession of many Sith artifacts. After a gruesome battle, Nordin emerges victorious. After examining the Sith artifacts, he tries to convince his apprentice to stay with him and learn the ways of the ‘Dark Side’. When his apprentice refuses he strikes him down. Nordin Mamon takes up the mantle as Sith Lord, Darth Ancore, and sets out on a journey to rebuild the Brotherhood of the Sith.

OK that's just BADASS!  Excellent exposition and absolutely wonderful accompanying pic^^ 

I'd love to read more, Sean  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2017, 03:19:26 PM »

My Character:

A Sith Legend

Because there must ALWAYS be balance...  Nice!  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Sean107
Knight Sergeant

Peace Is A Lie!

« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2017, 02:53:27 PM »

OK that's just BADASS!  Excellent exposition and absolutely wonderful accompanying pic^^  

I'd love to read more, Sean  Smiley
Because there must ALWAYS be balance...  Nice!  :-)

Thanks guys. This has been a work in progress for a while now. We will be making 3 fan films to go along with this story. Here's the intro to Episode 1.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWJjb47LSQ0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWJjb47LSQ0</a>

Blades:
Dark Initiate LE V4 - AS
Sentinel V4 - AS
Overlord - TRI BR/GB/CG

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2017, 12:21:34 AM »

EPIC            INTRODUCTION!
Awesome Sean!  Now I am really anticipatory Wink

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Sean107
Knight Sergeant

Peace Is A Lie!

« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2017, 12:41:28 AM »

Not sure where I can post it, but we will be seeking Star Wars Fans to portray some of the roles in the films. Helps with costs if we hire Star Wars fans that already have their own, sized, clothing/props.

Blades:
Dark Initiate LE V4 - AS
Sentinel V4 - AS
Overlord - TRI BR/GB/CG

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2017, 07:40:36 PM »

OK, my character has gone through some serious 'remodeling' since I last posted here.  So, the latest version....

Name: Karmack  (actually K'R'Mack of the Macktor Clan, M'Skigon Province, M'Tzigon System)
Home world: M'Tzigon
Saber Crystal: Kyber, bright yellow.

Karmack is a Gray Jedi and has attained the rank of Maenowan.  He served the M'Tzigon system and surrounding area as a Sentinel, guarding against and intercepting evil influences.  His mentor is Master Chillum, an aged Sentinel who was originally part of the Jedi order but left when he fell in love.  Rather than fight the Order, he resigned and took up residence on M'Tzigon with his wife and eventually his family.  His daughter, Arnor, is also a Gray with the rank of Koawan and is married to Karmack.  Coincidentally, the pair were married on the day Order 66 was implemented by the Emperor.

Shortly afterward, some of the first Inquisitorius visited M'Tzigon, following rumors of a Jedi in the area.  Master Chillum, his apprentice M'Klonda, Koawan Karmack and his apprentice Hermon Layne, and the Gray Knights T'lumm, Jo-Lon and Arnor confronted the Inquisitorius, who were backed up by a company of clone troopers.  In the battle, Master Chillum was severely wounded and crippled, M'Klonda, Layne, Jo-Lan and T'lumm were killed and Karmack suffered an injury to his right hand and forearm that destroyed most of the nerves in his hand.  As a result, Karmack wears a cybernetic glove over his hand, which is tied to a surgically implanted interface in his mid-right forearm.  This allows him to use the hand as normal, with somewhat greater than average strength.  Master Chillum continues to serve as a Seer and battle-master and resides in a rebuilt complex in the territory of Clan Macktor in the M'Skigon province of M'Tzigon. 

Karmack and Arnor left M'Tzigon shortly after his rehabilitation and promotion to Maenowan on the extended and on-going mission to hunt down any remaining Inquisitorius or other Jedi hunters they can engage as well as to assist any living Jedi and the growing Rebel Alliance.  Their last known whearabouts appears to be Naboo, where a mysterious explosion has set the construction of the new Death Star back severely, which may give the Rebels time to organize an attack on it before it becomes fully operational...

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2017, 04:34:33 AM »

OK, my character has gone through some serious 'remodeling' since I last posted here.  So, the latest version....

Name: Karmack  (actually K'R'Mack of the Macktor Clan, M'Skigon Province, M'Tzigon System)
Home world: M'Tzigon
Saber Crystal: Kyber, bright yellow.

Karmack is a Gray Jedi and has attained the rank of Maenowan.  He served the M'Tzigon system and surrounding area as a Sentinel, guarding against and intercepting evil influences.  His mentor is Master Chillum, an aged Sentinel who was originally part of the Jedi order but left when he fell in love.  Rather than fight the Order, he resigned and took up residence on M'Tzigon with his wife and eventually his family.  His daughter, Arnor, is also a Gray with the rank of Koawan and is married to Karmack.  Coincidentally, the pair were married on the day Order 66 was implemented by the Emperor.

Shortly afterward, some of the first Inquisitorius visited M'Tzigon, following rumors of a Jedi in the area.  Master Chillum, his apprentice M'Klonda, Koawan Karmack and his apprentice Hermon Layne, and the Gray Knights T'lumm, Jo-Lon and Arnor confronted the Inquisitorius, who were backed up by a company of clone troopers.  In the battle, Master Chillum was severely wounded and crippled, M'Klonda, Layne, Jo-Lan and T'lumm were killed and Karmack suffered an injury to his right hand and forearm that destroyed most of the nerves in his hand.  As a result, Karmack wears a cybernetic glove over his hand, which is tied to a surgically implanted interface in his mid-right forearm.  This allows him to use the hand as normal, with somewhat greater than average strength.  Master Chillum continues to serve as a Seer and battle-master and resides in a rebuilt complex in the territory of Clan Macktor in the M'Skigon province of M'Tzigon. 

Karmack and Arnor left M'Tzigon shortly after his rehabilitation and promotion to Maenowan on the extended and on-going mission to hunt down any remaining Inquisitorius or other Jedi hunters they can engage as well as to assist any living Jedi and the growing Rebel Alliance.  Their last known whearabouts appears to be Naboo, where a mysterious explosion has set the construction of the new Death Star back severely, which may give the Rebels time to organize an attack on it before it becomes fully operational...

Excellent biography and back story, Karm^^  Like you, I find the concept of the Gray Jedi to be fascinating; not necessarily more powerful but rather more aligned with the duality of a person.  It's been years, but I might have to pick up writing my SW character again, and in no small part because of you (and TR  Smiley).

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2017, 05:47:03 PM »

Thanks Dutchman!  By all means, write! :-)

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2017, 11:00:03 PM »

As I am building my own cosplay there comes an own character with it.

Name: Tzimho Matahri
Species: Human
Homeworld: Unknown

When order 66 got executed my mother (23 at the time) was on an undercover mission with her master in the outer rim. When they heard some bounty hunters talking about a giant jedi slaughter, they decided to abandon their mission and go their separate ways to avoid any suspicion. While being in hiding my mother met my dad and when she became 30, she got pregnant. She new I was force sensitive and because of this she knew she had to send me away. (11-12 BBY)

The Falleen family who found me and raised me, never knew where I came from, they only found a note saying:
"Too whomever finds this child,
Please take care of him for I am probably dead by now,
The only thing you need to know is that his name is Tzimho."

When I was 12 they told me this and after long nights of thinking, I decided that when I turn 16,
I'm gonna go out, and search for the place I came from.

When I made my way to Ando I had to find a way to get my own spaceship. While working on a scrap yard I sensed a strange presence.
It was some kind of metal pipe with a stone or crystal in it. Being a 20 year old curious guy, I snuck the crystal under my coat and took it home to study. (8 ABY)

After making enough money to get a small spaceship, I went to Tatooine and got an even stronger sense of a presence.
This lead me into a small cave where i found some sort of old hide out. It looked like it got abandoned a long time ago.
After making it my own home, it just felt right and I was sure no one was coming back here, I started working as a spaceship washer. (10 ABY)

After working for 5 years I decided it was time to focus on the crystal I still had. In all the years I heard a lot of rumors about something called the force and that some crazy guys back in the old days meditated hoping for peace and using some kind of crystal in an iron handle. (15 ABY, 27 years old)

This had me thinking and I tried to meditate while focusing on the crystal. At first only through anger I felt anything happen but after a few months I became more in sync with what appeared to be the force, and when I stayed calm I would get visions of children making their so called "lightsaber". The only simple thing left to do was trying to make my own, and I did. I started swinging it around in my own house and got a true feeling of being who I was supposed to be. (16 ABY)

While I kept on trying to train with my lightsaber and keep meditating after every work day, I decided to stay where I was and see what the future will bring. Even though I felt the force flow through me I knew it was best to keep it to myself, if there comes a time that I or someone else needs it, I will find out. (18 ABY, 30 years old)

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

JimmyJam
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #85 on: January 02, 2018, 10:47:03 PM »

Here's a brief history of my Sith Character/Persona. It's a little more in depth but I just wanted to share a bit.

Name: Lord Maelstrom
Homeworld: Unknown

Lord Maelstrom:
   During the reign of the Galactic Empire the Emperor had a dark force acolyte or force user named Jam Yorrik. He was trained in the ways of the dark side to be used if Darth Vader couldn't bring young Skywalker over to the dark side, or in the extreme case of Lord Vader ever trying to dispatch him and take over as per the Rule of Two.
   During the battle on Hoth Jam Yorrik was sent to the planet Sarka in the Mid Rim to see about rumors of a rebel supply station, if true he was to kill the garrison commander, set up imperial forces, and take control of the planet. Once there he finds it is partially true but the Rebel forces are heavy in their presence, he kills the Garrison Commander but finds himself confronted with the Rebels and Sarkans forces, he dispatched several of their commanders and guardsmen but has to flee due to the overwhelming odds, in his retreat he interrogates a Sarkan Governor who had alerted the Rebel Alliance, he pulled the information from him by using his dark force abilities, it left the Governor mentally unstable, he destroys the communications towers of the alliance and jumps into hyperspace in his ship The Scalphunter, a heavily modified Marauder-class corvette.
    For this act Jam Yorrik is given the title of Lord Maelstrom by the Emperor who had sensed the dark side flowing freely through him.
   During the battle of Endor he, Lord Maelstrom, was sent into unknown space roughly 4500 parsecs past Csilla, as the Imperial Forces had received an old distress beacon from the Imperal Prison Ship the Asylum, there had been an uprising or riot and some of the ship had been lost to the prisoners. Lord Maelstrom's orders were to board the ship, quell the disturbance, and bring the ship back, any resistance was to be dealt with harshly.
   On this mission Lord Maelstrom had a detachment of Stormtroopers led by Commander Forge, unknown to Lord Maelstrom, Forge's orders were to help quell the uprising and eliminate Lord Maelstrom. The Emperor had began to think him becoming too powerful.
   On the Asylum the uprising was quickly put down, Lord Maelstrom excuted the six leaders, gorce choked the Imperal Warden to death and appointed Forge as the new Warden until they returned. That's when Forge turned him, outnumbered he stunned, shackled, and frozen in carbonite and placed in a force sensitive holding cell.
   Unfortunately on the return trip the Asylum was attacked and crashed on a planet called Trislla, about 3500 parsecs from IIum. Due to being frozen in carbonite Lord Maelstrom survived, he was released by a Togruta female, Odsi Shaa, who found his carbonite casket embedded in a swamp among the wreckage of several Tie Fighters, he now travels the galaxy hunting Sith, Odsi Shaa travels with him.

Points Please.

I fear no man, no beast, I serve no master... for I am the shadows, the darkness, I am the SITH.
   ~Lord Maelstrom~

Sabers: Raven Super Sith

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2018, 03:47:24 PM »

Name; Cin-Eyeyah Jesh
Homeworld; Mandalore
Affiliation; Dark side
Sith name; Darth Adenn
Lightsaber; orange, single blade
Other weapons; Mandalorian gauntlets (dark blue), concussion cannon, grappling cable, and micro rocket launcher, Westar pistol (bright blue lasers), 15 years of Mandalorian combat training
Wears; plain grey Mandalorian armor with a white sleeveless cloak over it.
Force powers; Speed, Agility, Leaping, Lightning, Fire, Choke.

Other notes; Family was murdered on the week of his 20th birthday, trained by Sith Assassin Darth Sharaeba, fell in love with Darth Sharaeba, Sharaeba was murdered in her sleep by an unnamed Jedi, giving Cin a fierce hatred of the Jedi.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2018, 03:58:46 PM »

Name; Cin-Eyeyah Jesh
Homeworld; Mandalore
Affiliation; Dark side
Sith name; Darth Adenn
Other weapons; Mandalorian gauntlets (dark blue), concussion cannon, grappling cable, and micro rocket launcher, Westar pistol (bright blue lasers), 15 years of Mandalorian combat training

Other notes; Family was murdered on the week of his 20th birthday, trained by Sith Assassin Darth Sharaeba, fell in love with Darth Sharaeba, Sharaeba was murdered in her sleep by an unnamed Jedi, giving Cin a fierce hatred of the Jedi.

Now this has story potential!  Welcome and thank you for sharing!  :-)

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2018, 07:51:56 PM »

Name; Cin-Eyeyah Jesh
Homeworld; Mandalore
Affiliation; Dark side
Sith name; Darth Adenn

Fantastic bio!  I would enthusiastically encourage you to write a story concerning your character!  Like Karm said: SO much potential  Smiley

titan77
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

The Dark Side Consumes Me

« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2018, 05:40:09 PM »

Name: Olcan Tu'ahull/Darth Bellator
Species: Human
Homeworld: Balmorra
Allegiance: Dark Side/Self
Lightsaber: Red saber staff with black hilt
Profession: Weapons Master
Family: Twin brother taken by Jedi to train

Brother was taken by Jedi because of his general strength and command of the force, Bellator could only control it under certain emotions. Having been left on Balmorra, a weapon and droid manufacturing stronghold, as he grew he built different weapons with whatever parts he could find or his father would bring home. By age 12 he was proficient with a blaster, and longed to build himself a lightsaber. Among his peers he was also known to be a fighter and a loner.

While attempting to build his first lightsaber, there was an explosion that ripped off part of his lower jaw. This incident drove him mad with anger and blame. Had the Jedi taken him and his brother he wouldn't be in this mess. But they didn't. He was left to live a miserable life on Balmorra. That is where his descent into darkness truly started.

(I have yet to determine what timeframe I am putting this character in)

"This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time"
CG Standard Issue
BR Aeon v2
BR Dark Menace x 2 (Saber Staff)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: