Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My Dark Prophecy Video Review  (Read 1328 times)
Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« on: May 21, 2015, 12:19:17 AM »

Some of you know the Prophecy is my favorite US hilt (so much so that I have one in BH and one in GB.) Now I have added his dark counterpart to my collection.  The Dark Prophecy is an awesome hilt, light to swing, and comfortable to hold!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXEDlWz1vuU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXEDlWz1vuU</a>

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 09:24:29 PM »

Prowl , nice review as always. The Prophecy is also my favorite hilt, but not a fan of the large hole in the pommel, so i got mine with the Arbiter pommel , it was also my first saber. Oh an totally agree with you on the cover tech wheel.

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Dorinian AB; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 06:44:20 AM »

I do like the matching black guarded switch it just rounds out the dark theme you have going for this lightsaber.  It looks awesome in BR!  And interesting bit of info about the window hole and covertec wheel placement.  A black AV would have been perfect too.  It's about time you started growing the dark side of you're collection Cheesy

+1
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 06:47:29 AM by hazard502 » Logged

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 07:43:42 AM »

Another great review Prowl +1

I also didn't know about the orientation of the accent holes and covertec being different on some of the Prophecy's..... learn something new every day  Smiley

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 12:45:54 AM »

Your video reviews helped me a lot to choose my first saber which I'm now awaiting for to get hold of.
It's a Prophecy v3 and I went for the silver hilt as my wife has decided to get a Dark Apprentice so I'd better keep the balance in the Force within our family Wink
I can't promise I'll catch up with the number of Prophecies you own but a black one as well is on my secret list to acquire.
Thanks for all the great reviews, they are really helpful!

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2016, 07:53:32 AM »

Your video reviews helped me a lot to choose my first saber which I'm now awaiting for to get hold of.
It's a Prophecy v3 and I went for the silver hilt as my wife has decided to get a Dark Apprentice so I'd better keep the balance in the Force within our family Wink
I can't promise I'll catch up with the number of Prophecies you own but a black one as well is on my secret list to acquire.
Thanks for all the great reviews, they are really helpful!

Thanks for the kind words!  I'm glad you found the reviews helpful and that they brought you here to order your first saber.  The Prophecy is a fantastic hilt and the urge for a Dark one will come quickly.  Feel free to PM me about any questions you may have anytime!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: