Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: (Newbe) Questions about the Launcher and the Emerald/Sound Board  (Read 2994 times)
LegacyFX
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« on: May 21, 2015, 07:47:01 AM »

Hi everyone!

I'm new with US and bought a  Archon v2.1 with Sound (Emerald) now. The saber was delivered yesterday (i live in Germany, sorry for my bad english Cheesy )
My Archon has the new Obsidian V4 Soundboard and the Emerald Board equipped.

1. So...the standard saber-color is blue (as I changed it to blue while ordering it). Now I want to change it to green for example.
I've installed the Obsidian Launcher to my Win 8.1 PC and connected the Emerald-Board with the USB Cable to my PC.
It's all fine, but I have one problem: I can't set the pulse-times (the seconds) to 0.02 for example. The Launcher always round it up to 2. If I set it to 0.1, it's rounded up to 1 ... so I can't setup the pulse effect as I want becuase my minimum time I can set is 1 second.
Now my saber always shines green, the pulse effect looks not good.  Huh

How can I set up the time for the pulse effect to be <1sec (0.02 for example) ??

2. The sword has 7? different sound setups. Every sound has the same color I defined in the Launcher. Can I setup every sound Configuration with a different color? 1st Sound = blue, 2nd Sound = red, 3rd Sound = geen etc.?
I want to change the color of the blade while I'm on a convention, without a PC  Undecided
Is that possible?

Thank you very much!

Timo

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 03:58:13 PM »

1.)  I THINK these are my pulse settings:  0.02-0.04-0.02-0.04.   Try that.  I know the pulse settings are kind of strange and don't like certain numbers sometimes, but I think this is how I have mine set.  I don't remember why, but I know there is a reason some settings just don't work.   Someone else might be able to explain?

2.)  You can't set a different color setting for each sound at this time.  Smiley  Maybe in the future, we will be able to, but right now, it's one color for all the settings only.

I hope this helps! 

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 03:59:39 PM »

Also, just a friendly reminder to acknowledge the rules in this thread:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=117.0

Welcome to the forums!  Smiley

LegacyFX
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 06:50:10 PM »

1.)  I THINK these are my pulse settings:  0.02-0.04-0.02-0.04.   Try that.  I know the pulse settings are kind of strange and don't like certain numbers sometimes, but I think this is how I have mine set.  I don't remember why, but I know there is a reason some settings just don't work.   Someone else might be able to explain? 

I'm trying to set 0.02-0.04-0.02-0.04, but the software turns them to 2-4-2-4 ....

I've uploaded a video here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37cCzMRQXG8&feature=youtu.be

Sad Sad Sad Sad

LegacyFX
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 04:50:20 PM »

(sorry for double post-i can''t edit the older one!)

I got it to work. I've installed the Launcher with the setup vom my PC on my notebook. The Installer installed V1 on it.
I don't know why. But there all functions (Sound replacement, Pulse and color Setup) work fine?Huh!

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2015, 06:14:37 PM »

The figure issue is caused by your locale setting. You need to set it to United States and the enter the decimals in US format...that means with dots as separators. Then you should be able to enter tenths and hundreths.

(I'm German, too, and had the same problem first Wink )

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: