Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: SWTOR Sith Inquisitor Ultimate Walkthrough.  (Read 6259 times)
ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« on: August 19, 2011, 05:15:14 AM »

For all you future Sith Inquisitors out there:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHsz9K5Rh0U" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHsz9K5Rh0U</a>

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 11:24:11 PM »

The Sith Sorcerer Will Be My Primary Class Wink

It breaks my heart that we know so little about their specifics, but I was In Love with this character ever since I herd about it  Grin!!! and I LOVE!!! that this character will be able to do Raged DPS Damage and Heal From Afar at the same time, THAT'S JUST FRICKIN AWESOME!!!!!  Grin  Grin  Grin

(Little Side Note):

I am having a debate within my own head, when I name my characters in the game, should I follow the correct spelling of our "real world" or should I play with it a little, and do what has been done with some other characters in the Star Wars Universe??

Example: The Word Strife (is spelled as such, in the real world), but a character in the SW Universe spelled it this way: Lord Stryfe

Now I am contemplating two names when I speak of this, both my own name (Wraith) and the name that I have reserved for my Sith Warrior (Darth Writhe).

I could spell these as shown: Wraith and Writhe  or  I could spell them like this: Rayth (or Raythe)  and  Rythe... 

What Do You Good People Think I Should Do??

(I'm Leaning Towards: (Wraith, and Rythe) for now)

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 03:04:43 AM »

thanks for sharing. im going to stick to being an assassin. i love the double blade and stealth. and of course force lightning.
@wraith
i personally like it the way you have it which is wraith. i just think its badass name, and when people see it theyll be thinking of a wraith of course which is pretty scary, at least for me. when i see your name i think of this http://images.wikia.com/lotr/images/f/ff/Nazgul.png. its pretty intimidating

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 07:57:09 PM »

thanks for sharing. im going to stick to being an assassin. i love the double blade and stealth. and of course force lightning.
@wraith
i personally like it the way you have it which is wraith. i just think its badass name, and when people see it theyll be thinking of a wraith of course which is pretty scary, at least for me. when i see your name i think of this http://images.wikia.com/lotr/images/f/ff/Nazgul.png. its pretty intimidating

I appreciate your Praise Lord Tratus  Grin, I think I agree with you Wink

(I tried to click your link to the pic, but it said server not found when I tried... sorry Brother  Undecided )

The Assassin is cool Wink , I May Very Well Adapt a 4rth character to a Sith Assassin (because I LOVE the Double Bladed Saber  Grin  Grin  Grin!!!!!!!!! ), and I will need an "up in your face" dps character (considering that I'll have two ranged dps characters with my Sorcerer, and Bounty Hunter).

I'll have to come up with a new name for this 3rd Sith Character Wink

(I Shall Enjoy Conceiving of This New Name  Grin!!! )

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 08:11:36 PM »

I agree on the DBL. I'm planning on going Jedi Shadow, so I can have one. Plus I like the skill set.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2011, 09:49:22 PM »

sorry about the link. it was just a pic of a ring wraith. those things are so cool. good luck with your name!

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 12:20:19 AM »

sorry about the link. it was just a pic of a ring wraith. those things are so cool. good luck with your name!

Thanks Wink and No Worries, I Loved The Fear That Those Things Evoked Wink

(A Smaller Portion of The Inspiration For My Name Wink , Not Huge As I Am Not A Big Fan of LOTR...)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: