Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Thank you Ultrasabers!  (Read 907 times)
Kaza yuri
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -39

Shikin Haramitu Daikomyo

« on: May 26, 2015, 02:11:48 AM »

Hey just had to share the great news. A couple of raffles back i won a Manticore CE in Orange with Red FOC.

I am volunteering this year for a great organization and at the Denver Comic Con we hosted a Pre Party with a show, bake sale and Raffle with all proceeds benefiting the White Rose Scholarship Foundation. I donated the Manticore for a progressive auction and we raised 900.00 with the saber alone!

Total we raised over 1,700.00 for the scholarship but we could not have done it without the amazing saber from Ultra Sabers, raising more than the the show and bake sale combined!

The saber will almost pay for one of the 1,000 scholarships by itself! Not sure who will be getting the funds but some lucky person will be going to college for another year thanks to this great prize!

Another reason I love US. You have a customer for life!

Learning how to love is the goal and the purpose of spiritual life
Not learning to develop psychic powers, to bow, do yoga, chant, or even meditate
But learning how to love. Love is the truth. Love is the light
Wish List - Crimson Scorpion, 2 Dark Arbiters with Menace Emitters, Dark Prophecy
Owned - 19 Sabers and counting, to many to list . . .

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 02:18:51 AM »

That is absolutely fantastic!

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 08:25:15 PM »

Points to your sacrifice.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: