Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: New dark shock rgb w/ obsidian faulting out  (Read 824 times)
Hayze
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« on: August 21, 2011, 01:29:28 AM »

Hey, I just got my dark shock with obsidian board rgb. My red switch has stopped working and the sound board keeps cutting in and out (turning on and off). I can only assume that there is a loose connection somewhere. Any pointers of which color scheme the wires are set too so I can see which wires are faulty

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 01:40:27 AM »

Have you charged it since you got it?  I know that may seem rude but 99% of the time it's that the batteries need a good charging.  If that's not it let us know.

Cheers,
M.A.V.

Hayze
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 05:28:25 AM »

Yea the first thing I did was charge the batteries. It was all working fine, then all a sudden after a few strikes on another ultra blade. It stopped ( red led). And it will not turn on then the obsidian load sound will go off, as if it seems something is loose or crossing?

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 06:20:28 AM »

The obsidian board is designed so that the board itself won't cause a short but there could be a loose wire.  My next suggestion would be contact deep at shipping@ultrsabers.com.  Let him know what happened and the repairs should be under warranty but don't quote me on that because it depends how "new" new really is.  The good thing is that Ultrasabers customer service is excellent.  Give them a shout, that's your best move now.

Cheers,
M.A.V.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: