Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Author Topic: TOR RP OOC Discussion  (Read 5961 times)
Rough Knight
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2015, 05:43:50 AM »

Hi Guys,

I am not going to be around for the next 4-5 days as I will be working away. I am happy for Willax to be NPC'd as needs be if the run starts before I am back.

Cheers

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1008

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2015, 09:15:57 AM »

Hey guys just a heads up to all.

We want to get things moving along here, so that we can get players into the main game and get that launched. There are still a few things we need to do here however so please don't dally in your posting. We won't be waiting for days for players to respond, if you don't post in time we will just NPC your character based on your character sheet skills and you will need to catch up with what is going on.

You have been warned  Grin  Tongue  Wink

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2015, 06:07:06 PM »

hey everyone please post and move things along. We have things we want to get done before finishing this game and starting up the main TOR.

I'll give you all one more day, then we will post moving forwards.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -908

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2015, 06:10:52 PM »

I was waiting to post since I'm supposed to be at the back of the group and don't want to make the jump if I need to react to anything.

Edit: Once the last person ahead of me goes I'll go, unless you guys say otherwise.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 07:01:26 PM by Drahcir » Logged

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2015, 12:43:13 AM »

I was waiting to post since I'm supposed to be at the back of the group and don't want to make the jump if I need to react to anything.

Edit: Once the last person ahead of me goes I'll go, unless you guys say otherwise.

Thats okay I understand, but sometimes if people aren't responding we just have to move the game forwards, otherwise you can get held up for weeks waiting for one or two people Smiley

Those that haven't responded, we will make the assumption that their characters jumped ahead of yours in our next GM post.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -908

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2015, 06:58:49 PM »

Hey guys, I was sent away for a work for a bit unexpectedly.
So sorry I haven't been attentive to the RP, if you want to NPC my character for a the next week or something that's fine with me.
Sorry!

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 131

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2015, 07:04:34 PM »

No worries.  RL happens to us all.  We'll NPC you as needed depending how the thread moves along.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2015, 05:18:01 AM »

Hey all, just a heads up in advance.

I FINALLY have a date for my surgery *crosses fingers nothing goes wrong and it doesn't have to be rescheduled*. So in two weeks time, from 19th Nov and for a couple of days after I will likely not come on here at all. In that time you can still contact Krace and if things are urgent/ you need to talk to me he knows how to get in contact with me Smiley

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2015, 09:44:34 AM »

Remember to give time for others to post before continuing on.  We have others that need to reply as well.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 455

« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2015, 10:17:21 AM »

If that is a result of my post, sorry.  I saw an opportunity to flex some force muscle and wanted to take advantage of it before I forgot what I wanted to do.   Tongue

I'm done for now. 

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2015, 08:39:32 PM »

Blondie is out of surgery and seems to be doing well.   Grin  I will let her update later on more specifics.   Cool

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2015, 02:32:15 AM »

Hey all! Just popping in quick to say Im all good, discharged same day coz pain is manageable at least so far! I'll check back in later but for now just wanna give myself a few days as stress free as possible.

Also, I joked about getting a lollipop and the nurse gave me one haha Cheesy

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

MikaelPfeffer
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 12

Balance in all things, including points!

« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2015, 06:17:59 PM »

Excellent news! Heal quickly....

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2015, 09:01:57 PM »

Okay boys and girls (if we have any!), this is your GM prodding everyone into action. Nothing stopping any of you posting at the moment. Giving you a day or so of friendly warning- I will be doing a LOT of NPCing of characters shortly if people don't post for themselves!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Rough Knight
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2015, 06:44:54 PM »

Hi everyone, due to the dust cloud etc only Shayla will have been able to see what has happened to Willax in my last post. Others with good sensing skills may no longer be able to feel his presence through the force although he doesn't have much force presence anyway so they may not notice the difference unless they were particularly following his rush to the gun.

Cheers

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: