Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: TOR RP OOC Discussion  (Read 5189 times)
B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 794

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2015, 12:42:56 AM »

Hi everyone, due to the dust cloud etc only Shayla will have been able to see what has happened to Willax in my last post. Others with good sensing skills may no longer be able to feel his presence through the force although he doesn't have much force presence anyway so they may not notice the difference unless they were particularly following his rush to the gun.

Cheers

Just a correction on this/ note to others. Force cloak as a skill bends light around the person and makes one physically 'invisible'. It does not make the person's Force presence invisible. However as Rough has said Willax has little Force presence anyway. Regardless, there was a dust cloud blown outwards but the action would help disperse it and Shayla is no longer suspending it so it will settle somewhat quickly.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2015, 11:44:27 PM »

okay people I know my surgery and stuff slowed things up as far as posting goes and I'm sorry for that, and I know you've just had thanksgiving over there, but we need some responses from people if we ever want to finish this game and move on to the main one. At the rate we are going it's now not going to happen before Christmas. There is the opportunity for people to get creative, join in the fight or whatever they want at the moment- there are a few odd groups of flesh raiders around but the vast majority of them are in the group that shayla has just jumped into fighting which since her force wave is spread out a bit. The dust cloud will be clearing enough for them to see whats going on, and there is still debris flying around in the vortex- however Shayla would make it part for friendlies coming through or would lift it above head height.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2015, 11:06:28 PM »

Everyone plz get your last posts in. If there's something you want to do or say or have done before it ends then please PM myself and Krace so we know to keep it open.

This RPG will be closed and locked in one week. If you haven't been getting on and posting as your character well sorry but we can't wait for a few people when we aren't sure when they'll be back and we aren't delaying the main RPG any longer.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: