Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My Own Rogues Gallery - Who's Your Favourite?  (Read 1041 times)
Casper96
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: June 10, 2015, 09:28:04 AM »

Ok so I'm planning to write a superhero movie as I'm studying Screenwriting at university and to work for Marvel is my dream in life (yes it'll never happen but dreams aren't supposed to be realistic). Anyway I figured I'd "leak" the rogues gallery I've been working on for the last couple weeks and see what you guys think. Bearing in mind some are still only vague ideas, most are unnamed and lots don't have motives! It'd help me out massively if you'd tell me which one you'd most like to see me use as my villain (once the final draft of the script is written in a year or so I will protect it and publish it online). Thanks Smiley

- In a freak accident this scientist is trapped in a machine which was breaking Graphite down into Graphene and as a result can manipulate his body into the strongest metal, e.g claws, shield or could turn his entire arm into a blade. (Terminator 2-esque come to think of it)

- 4 villains who have the powers of elements, one can turn things to fire, one can control water, one can create hurricanes and the other can grow branches at will

The Alchemist - A chemist whose family's murder has driven him to insanity and thus uses his ingenius level IQ to lash out at anyone and everyone in the entire city. He uses props and tricks such as acid, smoke which will make you pass out, poison darts, throwing knives and small explosives etc

- Scientist who created own substance which is light, strong and malleable. He wears a headband to control it as it picks up his brainwaves and he can very quickly shift the shape of it to a suit to of armour, a shield, a parachute, a blunt object etc. (Reminiscent of the top one and similar to Big Hero 6 idea)

Rampage - Pro boxer who lost his make or break fight so tried to make his own steroids for future but ended up creating supersteroids which he overdosed on, giving him superhuman strength, speed, agility and size. At 7 foot tall and weighing in at 22 stone he is angry at the world for not making it.

- Supersuit and self-built weapons who comes after hero specifically, he finds it fun

- Tries to imitate hero because is in love with him and wants to be him. Maybe is a better more powerful version of out hero

- Corrupt cop who tries to frame our hero for crimes he didn't commit because he hates the vigilante, because our hero is always at the crime scene to save the day this crook takes photos and manipulates them to make it look as though our hero is the bad guy.

- A poor paraplegic volunteers for a science experiment to save his legs but it didn't work and has turned him into a monster who can regenerate body parts at will. Combined with the money he was paid for partaking in said experiment this makes him a dangerous opponent.

- One who is simply insane and a genocidal maniac

- One who wanted to team up with our hero but our hero said now so he turned evil to prove his worth (like Syndrome)

Hunter - Assassin simply hired to take out our hero by the corrupt cop, although nothing personal he is still as deadly as anyone. Weapon of choice: sniper.

- Son of another bad guy who blames hero for death of his father

ALSO IF ANYONE CAN THINK OF A COOL NAME FOR THE CORRUPT COP I WILL GIVE YOU SO MANY LS/DS POINTS
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 09:44:22 AM by Casper96 » Logged

SaberFan22
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 12:04:21 PM »

It's kinda hard to say which I'd like to see as I don't know who the hero is and what powers he has, but I quite like the sound of The Alchemist as he has motives and I could imagine him wearing a white lab coat with crazy hair and thick glasses, maybe some scuffs on his face from explosions and things from the lab.

As for the cop, try The Sheriff or The Enforcer?

Also I think there is a DC villain called Rampage you may have to change that?

I've always thought a good idea would be to write a supervillain movie. Only ones I can think of are Megamind and Despicable Me but they're bith animated and aimed at a younger audience. Imagine having a Loki spin-off, how much fun that would be!

Shock LE in Violet Amethyst
Dark War Glaive in Pyrestone Orange

Casper96
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 12:13:38 PM »

I like the Enforcer, thanks! Will have to have a think about the Rampage situation, not sure how likely I am to use him though Smiley

Supervillain movie would be awesome, look at Suicide Squad and Sinister Six. Bad guys have proven to make for great protagonists though, look at Michael in The Godfather, Walt in Breaking Bad, even Anakin haha

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: