Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: a slightly specific (Paid) request  (Read 1149 times)
Raithial
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: June 12, 2015, 04:15:33 PM »

I am no tech-geek, and definitely not a sound-engineer by any measure.
But I do have a request if anybody is willing to indulge.

The idea is for a lightsaber sound-font that would be slightly more bestial than most, incorporating primarily Jurassic Park's Raptor-sounds in it's execution.
The Yelps and screams they make would be excelent as class-sounds if they can be mixed with a more common lightsaber font.
The hisses and growls might be incorporated in swings and idling.
The sort of snarly bitey sounds that they have when they have latched onto a pray and are tearing it appart might be implemented in the background of the longer clash.
Other animal-sounds may be included as well, including other dinosaur-sounds, and I am not too finicky with regards to the specific sounds incorporated.
Small-tip: Jurassic Park Operation Genesis has easy access to a decent number of dino-sounds to choose from, and it shouldn't be too hard to download a number from Youtube as well.

I know it's a lot to ask because it will involve a number of pretty carefull tweaks. If you are interested in trying this, I will gladly pay for this to happen. Anything up to €40,- (roughly $45,-) Via Paypal, once I am sattisfied with the result. (willing to give up to €10,- up front, the rest once it's finished if you can show a sample of previous work)
Another thing I would like, but that is not neccesary is an idea of how long it would take.

The one thing I am looking for is that the soundfont still sounds like a lightsaber, but it also has a bestial quality to it. It should be threatening and agressive.
If you are interested on taking on this challenge, be sure to contact me at: Uselessarts@hotmail.com or Raithial@yahoo.com (I will respond within a day's time)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: