Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My Spider-Man Trilogy  (Read 16622 times)
Casper96
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: June 17, 2015, 03:10:06 PM »

As this is fan fiction I thought I'd tell you guys about a piece I'd love to someday write. I've done a lot (and I mean a LOT of brainstorming and planning for this, but my time would seemingly be spent more wisely writing my own movie, since I don't work for Sony or Marvel).

Basically it's a Spider-Man movie where Quentin Beck AKA Mysterio is the bad guy. He's working on a movie with MJ and after much deliberation the movie is cancelled. Beck wants nothing more in life than to become a famous movie-maker so he uses his professionally-made costume from the movie to get the funding my any means necessary, which just so happens to be going into a bank, using his gas to knock everyone out (his plexiglass mask protecting him of course) and stealing the money he needs.

As he is now being pursued by police he realises he can't make his movie anyway so he continues to conceal his identity, still donning the Mysterio costume. Beck begins to develop a hatred for Parker after MJ finishes with him to be with Peter, so he goes after Spider-Man and asks where might he find Parker, but Spider-Man refuses to divulge such information and the two have a huge fight scene in which Mysterio uses a chemical abrasive to dissolve the wall-crawler's webbing, beats him to a pulp, then leaves him in a cloud of smoke and disappears.

After this he kidnaps MJ to find out where Parker is, but MJ tells him that the two recently split up. After much interrogation he finds out this is because of his being Spider-Man and not having the time for her. Then out of nowhere we meet Felicia Hardy AKA Black Cat, an expert burglar, who turns out to be more of an anti-hero and love interest for Spidey. In the end she lures Mysterio into a trap to steal some jewels, but of course Spider-Man is waiting and alerts the police, eventually capturing Mysterio who is later jailed.

Throughout the film Norman Osborn, Harry Osborn, J Jonah Jameson and Eddie Brock will appear, the web-slinger pissing each one of them off in some way, leaving audiences to guess who the villain will be in the sequel. Green Goblin or Venom? We then find out a bit about Felicia's background and see a bit of a love develop between the characters, then right at the end we see a mechanical tentacle lift up a test tube, and we hear the words "the world will be mine.".

In the second movie the bad guy would in fact be Doc Ock, the foe will battle our hero 3 times and lose each time, eventually summoning the Sinister Six - Doc Ock, Electro, Sandman, The Vulture, Mysterio and Kraven the Hunter - to take Spidey down in the third movie (which any fans of the comics will know is a very popular storyline).
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 03:16:36 PM by Casper96 » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: