Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Eclipse Orbit??  (Read 12168 times)
Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2015, 02:39:34 AM »

Thanks.

I am trying not to look too far ahead in TPLA Soresu videos.
Would like try some of the Shii-ho basics first as grounding.

That impresses me more than anything else you could have said.  Point to you!  Feel free to join our FB group (TPLA Learners in Exile: Pilot Forum) to work on Shii-Cho and engage in discussion with us.

We always get people who are very eager to jump ahead, which is why I'm impressed.

wargame_insomniac
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 48

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2015, 01:02:57 PM »

Thanks.  Didn't know there was a FB group.  Being cautious is just a reality of how unfit I am currently with several ongoing health problems.  I HAVE to take baby steps.

DARTH CH3M15T
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -69

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2015, 08:22:13 PM »

Yeah sorry my video's and tutorials are mainly focusing on dual wielding and just brush over the basics and pointers slightly. I didn't want to be repeating tutorials that have already been done or if i do repeat a tutorial i'll do it to my own style. I wanted to focus on more advanced dual wielding spins and moves for intermediate level saber spinners who are looking for something more challenging. Nobody ever seems to want to touch reverse grip spinning for some reason but i love it.   Venturous is a wise master indeed and his tutorial series helped me greatly when i was first starting off. He help with my single and dual wielding. In fact i was watching some of his saber staff tutorials not long ago when i got the coupler pommel.  i hope your progression is swift and that some of my videos will be of use to you in the future.

Also i've heard the obi -ani spin / plum flower also referred to as the "senseless spin" also. but eclipse spin also? or  did you say orbits.. There needs to be a universal name for this or it'll get too confusing.

Chemist the Phantom Menace, the kinda Sith that smoke spliffs.
Witnessing my foes getting wiped from existence
Rolling doobs,  grow the finest down in naboo, lyrical kung fu focus attack. just like windu.
I also got a bong in the shape or R2D2 with efficient badass chrome droids rollin in my crew

wargame_insomniac
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 48

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2015, 08:30:31 PM »

Thanks Darth CH3MI5T. Can definitely see your videos filling role but currently out of my realistic ambitions.  Thx.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: