Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Staffs - hilt and blade lengths  (Read 3259 times)
wargame_insomniac
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 48

« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2015, 08:25:36 PM »

Thanks guys for all of the advice.  I am getting a free Initiate as part of Summer Deals but I was envisaging that more for short off hand weapon.  Not very good with my left -I am practicing spins with left but as it is my Fistula arm (I am dialysis patient) I have to be careful with it.

Also I am what politely might call big build.  So I did reckon that I might find it easier with longer hilts and 24" blades.  If I went Dark Side then staff would HAVE to be Menace.  If I went Light Side I was tempted by Sentinel.  I thought Sentinel V4 LE with gold anodised bands might go nicely with SY blades.  KOTOR for the win!!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2015, 12:38:40 PM »

Thanks guys for all of the advice.  I am getting a free Initiate as part of Summer Deals but I was envisaging that more for short off hand weapon.  Not very good with my left -I am practicing spins with left but as it is my Fistula arm (I am dialysis patient) I have to be careful with it.

Also I am what politely might call big build.  So I did reckon that I might find it easier with longer hilts and 24" blades.  If I went Dark Side then staff would HAVE to be Menace.  If I went Light Side I was tempted by Sentinel.  I thought Sentinel V4 LE with gold anodised bands might go nicely with SY blades.  KOTOR for the win!!

Don't worry about the left hand, it will come in time. The other day I was messing around with a trainee, after I disarmed him I took his saber and just spontaneously started spinning. The odd thing was is that dispite being rubish at spinning and more so at duel wielding, I somehow got this sense that I was doing it right. The Force was with me.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: