Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello Folks!  (Read 3549 times)
zehnal7137
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

« on: June 27, 2015, 07:52:25 PM »

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and I'm very excited to finally be a part of the Ultra Sabers family! I just got my two new grab bag sabers in the mail and can't begin to describe how stoked I am to have them. I've actually wanted to order Ultra Sabers for nearly a decade now and I finally got around to it, and I'm so glad I did - I'm already shopping for my next saber haha. Anyway, just wanted to say a quick hello and say thanks for these awesome sabers.

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 08:24:47 PM »

Welcome to the forum, glad to have another person joining the community.
What grab bag sabers did you end up with? Blade colors?

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

zehnal7137
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 10:14:11 PM »

I got an Aeon V3 in green, and an Aeon v4 LE in blue

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 11:42:33 AM »

Nice, classic pairing there Smiley Welcome to the forum!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 12:31:30 PM »

Greetings Z.

I too had wanted to get in on the customizable saber world, back in college. Which sad to say was better than a decade ago. However I am so glad that I came in during the age of aluminum. And sound. Don't forget the sound. Grab Bags are still a good way to get your feet wet.

Welcome to the family.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 01:23:54 PM »

Welcome to the forum. 

Nice grab bag getting one of the V4's, and with green and blue you can go all duel-wielding Anakin with them.  Cool

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 601

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2015, 12:24:07 PM »

Hello good sir, welcome to the forums.   Nice score on your grab bags. I have an Aeon V3 in GB its a great saber to weild. Don't have the v4 but im sure its good as well as they all are.

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel;
Ordered: Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

zehnal7137
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2015, 02:31:07 PM »

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I just recently picked up a Dark Omen in Adegan Silver.. thinking about removing the stock emitter and putting an MHS emitter on there instead. We'll see I guess.

Stoked to participate in my first raffle soon!

Sithstar
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -27

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2015, 07:42:19 AM »

I've been tremendously impressed with Ultrasabers' usage of various tiers of 'saber.

Like many have said (and probably will continue to say) the grab bag is a great way to start. And if you drop a few sweet words into the comments box of your order, you can potentially steer them to, or away from, what you like and don't like - without necessarily spoiling the surprise.
 Wink

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2015, 10:42:06 AM »

Hi and welcome to the forum community.  Good luck if you are participating in the upcoming raffle.  Are you collecting light or dark side appreciation points.  Smiley
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 10:46:54 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

zehnal7137
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2015, 12:10:50 AM »

Sithstar, thanks for that tip on the grab bags, I wondered if they might take requests into consideration!

Dauntless Seven, good luck to you as well if you participate! As far as light or dark points... I don't know! Is it purely an aesthetic thing? I don't know what the points are for. Sorry for being such a n00b.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2015, 01:23:34 AM »

Hi.  The light or dark side points are given by forum members for sharing a post, photo or video that may be particularly humorous, informative, funny, supportive, sassy or anything else.  Just a way of indicating an extra appreciation.  Members that have points in the higher range generally have been part of the forum for awhile and have been helpful in many ways while sharing sabering knowledge and skills.     

Members generally tend towards an affiliation for Jedi or Sith.  There are many Greys as well such as myself.  I collect light side but also have received dark ones.  Some are okay with getting either.  If a person has light side points and receives a dark point, then one point will be taken away as only one side can be shown.  This works the other way as well.

These forum force alignment points have no connection to the points accumulated that US awards for your saber purchases.  20 points = 1.00 in store credit for future buying.  Smiley
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 01:31:41 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

zehnal7137
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2015, 03:27:10 AM »

Awesome, thanks for that explanation! I guess I'll have to lead toward Light points then.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: