Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Sanctified Caretaker Robe SWTOR- finally with my armour!  (Read 8549 times)
B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« on: June 28, 2015, 02:24:13 PM »

So today at SupaNova Perth a very exhausted Jedi FINALLY got to wear the shoulder armour with the robe it was intended! I was very happy with that- and even had someone tell his partner repeatedly "I'm telling you that's an armour set you can buy in SWTOR!" Yay, someone recognised me! Cheesy LA Times also got photos of us so you never know something might turn up over there too Tongue

now i just need to remake the undertunics and pants and get a proper custom made belt and it will be complete!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 05:55:41 PM »

How do you secure that shoulder armor out of curiosity?

Looks awesome per usual, probably my favorite of your costumes.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

wargame_insomniac
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 48

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 07:07:04 PM »

Point for great costume. Love TOR era.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2015, 11:57:56 PM »

That is AWESOME!  Always liked that robe style in game, and you did a great job bringing it into reality.  Point!

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2015, 12:06:37 AM »

How do you secure that shoulder armor out of curiosity?

Looks awesome per usual, probably my favorite of your costumes.

Currently they are pinned in place because i have been slack and keep forgetting to put the new attachments on. Both robes will have two small loops hidden at the base of the hood/ neckline on either side, the shoulder pieces will have straps on them with d buckles so they can be fed through the loops then adjusted to size- i was initially gonna have snaps but i realised they need to be adjustable to sit right. One day ill do it  Roll Eyes

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Asterism
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2015, 02:41:27 AM »

Your costume is amazing. Mad respect.
I'm still relatively new to SWTOR, so my current costume goal is to just create a grey jedi of myself. For the spring-time cons, I hope to have a SWTOR outfit.
I am so book marking this for future reference. Smiley

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2015, 08:01:18 AM »

Thank you Cheesy

These are some more links to my robes. This one is the second slightly different robe I made:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=23193.0

This one is the original thread for this robe:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=14701.0

And this thread (from this page onwards) has some of the progress pics on the robe Smiley (the earlier post there mostly refer to a different Jedi outfit I made)
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=13589.15

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2017, 04:11:46 PM »

Your costume is amazing. Mad respect.
I'm still relatively new to SWTOR, so my current costume goal is to just create a grey jedi of myself. For the spring-time cons, I hope to have a SWTOR outfit.
I am so book marking this for future reference. Smiley
Like Asterism, I too am just starting out.  Having said that, I have a decent idea concerning my jedi outfit: tunic&robes from Twin Roses, boots from JediRobesAmerica, belt from...somewhere  Tongue; but then I think I'll try to get some stormtrooper armor modded (I'm getting inspiration from some of the pics I've seen from SWTOR and season 5 Clone Wars).  Hopefully, I'll have some pics forthcoming in the next few weeks (fingers crossed).

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2017, 01:43:19 AM »

Look is very 'on the spot' there. Nicely done

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2017, 10:17:51 PM »

So today at SupaNova Perth a very exhausted Jedi FINALLY got to wear the shoulder armour with the robe it was intended! I was very happy with that- and even had someone tell his partner repeatedly "I'm telling you that's an armour set you can buy in SWTOR!" Yay, someone recognised me! Cheesy LA Times also got photos of us so you never know something might turn up over there too Tongue

now i just need to remake the undertunics and pants and get a proper custom made belt and it will be complete!

Angel, your robes (indeed, your entire costume) is EXEMPLARY.  I wish I had half of your talent^^  I'd love to see more examples from SWTOR; I think that the costumes could be incredibly awesome.

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Caedyss
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Side Please

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2017, 02:15:19 AM »

Seriously badass.

Sabers Owned:
Emerald Manticore
Emerald Dark Initiate LE v4 (x2 w/ coupler made into saberstaff)
Renegade LE (BR)
Consular Stunt Saber (GB)
Dominix v2 Stunt Saber (BR)
Badaxx Genesis Custom Saber (BR)
Force FX Luke Skywalker ROTJ
Force FX Anakin Skywalker EPIII
Force FX Mace Windu
Force FX Darth Maul Staff

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2017, 04:37:18 PM »

Sorry everyone, but due to photobucket requesting a ludicrous amount for 3rd party hosting to be supported, all my picture links are now broken.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2017, 02:26:28 PM »

Sorry everyone, but due to photobucket requesting a ludicrous amount for 3rd party hosting to be supported, all my picture links are now broken.

I've been using Imgur lately for my stuff, you could give that a try!  If you need any help editing the post (not sure what the settings are currently for that), let me know.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2017, 05:55:15 PM »

Love your new avatar... so cool !  Yea, we are both in the same boat without a paddle.  I've just had to let it go and a fresh start is not the worst thing that can happen in the perspective of all important things.  Smiley

On another note, just a girl appearance thing.  Decided to go after this reply and get 6 inches of my hair cut off for another change.  Yikes!  Undecided

point  Cool

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2017, 06:49:00 PM »

Love your new avatar... so cool !  Yea, we are both in the same boat without a paddle.  I've just had to let it go and a fresh start is not the worst thing that can happen in the perspective of all important things.  Smiley

On another note, just a girl appearance thing.  Decided to go after this reply and get 6 inches of my hair cut off for another change.  Yikes!  Undecided

point  Cool

Holy crap, I just noticed that both of you have new avatars, and they're awesome!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: