Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15   Go Down
Author Topic: New TOR T&P RPG- Tython  (Read 22935 times)
B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 794

You can't take the sky from me....

« on: June 30, 2015, 08:06:42 AM »

TYTHON

Tython is a terrestrial planet in the Tython system of the Deep Core and is the current home of the Jedi Order. It is a verdant world that is incredibly rich in the Force and as such has played pivotal roles in the histories of the Je’daii Order and its successor the Jedi Order.

It was visited by some of the earliest species to have achieved interstellar travel and was witness to devastating conflict fought between followers of the Light side and the Dark side. After these Force Wars, the victorious Light siders established the Jedi Order. They departed Tython for the distant world of Ossus, leaving the planet to become lost as the hyperlanes were erased and the savage flesh raiders evolved on the now empty world. In 3651 BBY Jedi Knight Satele Shan rediscovered Tython in the wake of the Sacking of Coruscant and the destruction of the Jedi Temple. The Jedi re-established their presence on the world, making it their new home planet and building their new temple and headquarters.

Five years have passed since the Sacking and the Jedi Temple is close to completion. While the Order has established safe settlements on Tython wild creatures continue to pose a threat, especially the savage sentients the Flesh Raiders. More Initiates and Padawans are brought to Tython for training as the Order slowly begins to recover from the devastation of the Great Galactic War.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 122

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 09:04:13 AM »

:: Jedi Master Ikis Epecegu ::
:: Jedi Temple Dormitory Wing ::

~Ikis' eyes cracked open as the sun was just barely beginning to shine in the small window in his quarters.  As usual, he rose with the sun, swinging his legs over the side of his low bed and stretching.  Going into the small refresher in his quarters he splashed a little water on his face and rubbed the sleep from his eyes.  Now a little more awake he toweled himself dry and went to select something to wear.  He shed his loose sleeping clothes and donned his more typical robes rather than his armor.  Ikis hadn't worn the armor in some time due to his more relaxed position of being an instructor and the fact that there was a temporary peace out in the galaxy for now.  Now dressed he strapped on his utility belt and headed out of his quarters towards the cafeteria for some breakfast.~

~He met only a handful of other Jedi in the halls, nodding to them as he passed.  Not many were as early a riser as he, so it wasn't unusual for things to be fairly quiet.  He reached the cafeteria and greeted the servers there as he surveyed the available food.  Selecting things as he went he grabbed a couple pieces of fruit, a couple biscuits, and a granola square.  Ikis found a seat and sat and ate the fruit and biscuits before heading out again, finishing the granola square as he walked.~

~As typical with his mornings he headed for the open air training areas outside the Temple.  He headed for one of the larger marked off training squares, knowing he would have more people showing up later.  Ikis stretched out and did a little warming up before he began his exercises.  Once sufficiently warmed up he drew his sabers, checking their power was set down to minimum before activating them.  Satisfied, he activated them and the yellow blades sprang to life.  Starting at the beginning he started with the moves of Shii-Cho and then worked his way upwards with the various moves of the different lightsaber forms.  After he had been at it for a little while and was in the middle of practicing Shien he saw Shayla was approaching.  He finished up what he was doing and then shut down his lightsabers and bowed his head as she approached.~

"Good morning Shayla."

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 09:11:10 AM »

:: Consular Shayla Jaste ::

The short human woman woke earlier than usual, just after the sun had risen. She spent the first minute staring up at the ceiling, blinking as the last vestiges of sleep cleared from her mind. This was only her second night back in the temple after having been off world for two months, aiding the Republic with diplomatic missions on various planets. She was glad to be home again, in her own comfortable bed instead of the overly hard beds on the ship, the overly soft beds planetside and the unfamiliar smells and sounds. There was a peace to be found here that she rarely found elsewhere, especially with the currents of the Force flowing so strongly here.

Sitting up Shayla reached out with the Force and absent mindedly activated the light switch. As she walked over to the mirror her brush floated up to meet her hand and she quickly brushed and plaited up her waist long silvery blonde hair. She dressed in her usual robes. Shayla had a drink of water from the bottle on her nightstand then headed out of her room and straight outside to small gardens in the temple’s inner grounds. Here, on the opposite side of the buildings to the rising sun, the lighting was dim, the air cool and the garden was quiet but for the stirring of the odd animal. Shayla sat down cross legged on the grass and closed her eyes, quickly falling into meditation. As was usual for the powerful telekinetic, she almost immediately rose two feet off the ground with any small loose objects laying around rising with her. Twigs, leaves and small rocks began lazily orbiting around her. Some items followed others like a small train, others followed their own paths as they travelled along invisible currents of the Force only Shayla seemed to be able to sense. Their paths seemed erratic and even chaotic to the casual glance, but if one watched for a time they realised that no objects would ever collide no matter how many Shayla called up. They would twist, duck, dive and suddenly completely change direction in their strange dance around the young consular.

When she opened her eyes again the light around her was much brighter. Shayla smiled, feeling the Force flowing strongly through her and feeling more relaxed and calm than she had since leaving Tython two months previous. She extended her feet downwards to touch the ground, the group of objects dropping to instead orbit slowly around her legs below knee level. She headed back inside to the cafeteria and poked her head inside. There were a few beings there, so Shayla opted to select her breakfast by hand rather than float it over to her least it disturbed them. She didn’t bother to sit but instead drank a glass of juice then grabbed a piece of fruit and a bottle of water. She turned around and left the cafeteria as she bit into the juicy sweet fruit, heading out this time to the training grounds where she knew her friend and mentor Ikis would likely be training. True to form the large red skinned Twi’lek was there. She finished her piece of fruit as she approached him, smiling and nodding her head in response to his greeting.

“Good morning, I am pleased to see you well Master Epecegu.” Her grey eyes twinkled for a moment and her smile widened.

“I’m not sure I will get used to calling you Master. Not that it isn’t deserved, I am simply unaccustomed to it. Please I do not wish to interrupt your training, though I would appreciate it if you would allow me to join you.”

Ikis nodded his head. “Of course you may.”

Shayla let go of her bottle of water and floated it down to the ground to the side of the training square and began warning up.

“Thank you for your invitation to assist you in the training exercise today. It will be welcomed after two months of diplomatic work.” Shayla pulled a face. “Politicians and nobility can be so difficult to work with at times and I rarely got the opportunity to train with my lightsaber. I believe you said the students will be arriving in about an hour for their training?”

Ikis nodded his head again and Shayla called her lightsaber from her belt, leaving it unignited as she faced the Twi’lek Master who was more than a foot taller than she was.

“Well that gives us an hour to ourselves for training then.”

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 09:21:11 AM »

:: Jedi Temple Training Grounds ::

~Ikis smiled a little when she addressed him as "Master Epecegu".  When she asked to join him he nodded.~

"Of course you may."

~As she put down her water bottle and got started warming up he noticed that she still had a little swirl of leaves and things orbiting her legs.~

"As to addressing me as Master, I would prefer that you still call me Ikis.  With others I've found it does take a little getting used to, though the only people that it seems odd coming from are my fellow Jedi.  I think as far as normal people are concerned, I was used to them calling me "Master Jedi" a long time ago, which I think is what got me so used to the title."

~He grinned a little when she mentioned diplomatic work and the practice being welcome.~

"Indeed, I know the feeling.  That restlessness when idle for too long."

~When she asked about the students he nodded.~

"Yes, I told them to be here two hours after sunrise for training."

~Ikis took up position across from her and snapped his two hilts together, taking a double bladed saber stance before igniting them.~

"So, let's get some practice."

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 455

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 06:44:18 AM »

:: Padawan Vellik Eris ::

The young man's eyes opened as chimes sounded next to his bed.  He reached over to turn off his alarm and sat up, stretching his arms and yawning.  As he sat at the end of his bed he received vague impressions through the Force from other Jedi in the temple.  So early in the morning it was usually just a handful of others just waking up or going to breakfast.  He went over to the fresher and splashed some water on his face to help him wake up.  After washing up, Vellik changed into his tunic, strapped on his belt and headed out the door for the cafeteria. 

He walked into the cafeteria and spotted just a handful of others having an early breakfast.  Not many liked to get up with the sun, but he was one of them.  He greeted the server with a smile and a cheerful "Good morning!"  After selecting ssome fruit, nuts and a biscuit, he also grabbed a cup of water and thanked the server before heading outside. 

He stopped and sat down on the temple steps overlooking the training area, the sun was just coming up over the horizon.  Growing up in the under-city of Coruscant he had never seen natural light until he was a teenager, and he liked to get as much of it as possible.  Vellik smiled and let out a satisfied sigh as the sunlight warmed his face.  He stuffed a piece of fruit in his mouth, looked out at the training grounds and spotted Master Epecegu and Knight Jaste already beginning their training.  The boy was not a fan of fighting, even with lightsabers, but he had to admit that Master Epecegu was one of the best he had seen since joining the Jedi Order about a year and a half ago.  His dislike of fighting was something his own master was trying hard to get him to overcome, but it was something he still struggled with.  In a couple of hours it would be his turn. 

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -880

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 03:33:22 PM »

:: Padawan Drahcir Arcos ::

Drahcir’s stomach rumbled as he reluctantly opened his eyes, he never enjoyed the morning, preferring the nights of Tython and the relative calm they offered. Stretching and cracking his neck, he sat up moving his feet to the floor and glancing at his Padawan garb haphazardly thrown over a chair.

Thinking to himself, “Well Drahcir, another day of ridiculous attire awaits you. It’s a good thing the kids on Nar Shaddaa never had to see me wear this thing.”

He quickly dressed and made his way to the cafeteria. The sparse amount of fellow Padawan there reminded him just how early it was; he hated the mornings. Not much of a breakfast eater, Drahcir grabbed a single piece of fruit and made his way to the archives for a quick read, he still had about an hour before he was to meet the others.

As the time approached he moved to the training grounds. In the distance he could see Master Epecegu, a Knight he hadn’t formally met, and a fellow Padawan.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 12:36:46 AM by Krace » Logged

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Rough Knight
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2015, 08:38:28 PM »

::Nalroni Initiate, Willax Thylac::
::Outside of Jedi Temple Tython::

As Willax came out of his meditative state he started to become conscious of his surroundings in a physical sense as well as though the force. His robes were damp from the dew on the grass and his tail was cold where it where it lay on the ground, a few leaves had fallen from a nearby tree and come to rest on his robes. Yet there was warmth from the early morning sunlight and a tiny breath of wind stirred the faint remnants of mist that hung over lower patches of the grass and gently prized one of the leaves from his shoulder. It had been this tiny movement that had brought him out of his trance seemingly at the exactly appointed time.

Since undergoing his initiate trials for the second time in his life, three days earlier, Willax had neither slept nor eaten. The Masters of the Council of Reassignment had suggested he should meditate for three days to try to find his path within the force. He had chosen a quite spot near a buttress of the temple and begun, letting the living force fill his mind and guide his thoughts toward the will of the unifying force.
He was not the only being meditating here, a Nautolan knight was about 20 meters away in levitated meditation. The Nautolan had been here when Willax had arrived and he was still in deep meditation now.

Willax stretched, jumped up with the graceful movements typical of a Nalroni and straitened his robes. After completing his three days of meditation he had been directed to join the training group run by the Twi’Lek Master Ikis Epecegu.

Willax had been given up to one week after the upcoming Apprentice Tournament to find a Master or else return to the Agricorps. He did not mind returning to the Agricorps if that was the will of the force, but more than ever since his recent meditation he felt that the force was drawing him in another direction at this point in his life.

As he approached the training ground he could see a group of humans and a tall red Twi’Lek. Willax had heard that Master Epecegu was an outstanding trainer with lightsabers. That would suit the Nalroni initiate well, if he could not find a master before the tournament and it became necessary to impress with his lightsaber duelling.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2015, 12:42:31 AM »

:: Shayla Jaste ::
:: Training Grounds, Jedi Temple ::

Shayla fell into a wide open Niman stance, blade in one hand with the other hand held close. The silvery blue blade hummed into life, set at the usual low level they used for training. Strikes would sting, but they wouldn’t injure. As she did so she let out a slow breath, centring herself and letting the Force flow through her. The young Jedi had only recently started training in earnest with Niman, following Ikis’s instruction to gain better knowledge of the other forms first. It had only been a few years previous that she had detested lightsaber combat and had barely known enough Soresu to keep up some form of defence and couldn’t manage to mount any form of offence. Now, the determined young consular knew enough from the forms to hold her own against any other average fighter and occasionally best them. While it would not seem much of an accomplishment to most, it was for the gentle reserved woman. Since she had begun incorporating more of her natural telekinetic ability into her saber combat her skill level had jumped up considerably.

Shayla reached out to the currents that twisted and sang around her, and from all around rocks of various sizes below that of a fist sprang up and started circling her. Ikis knew from experience that if he was to step into their path they would avoid him unless she actively manipulated them to do otherwise, something that was not commonly done in practice to avoid injury. As well as practicing her Force abilities during combat, using the currents gave Shayla another benefit- a calmness and clarity that she otherwise wouldn’t have. She saw and could sense the students arriving early and smiled. They could wait a while, after all their training session didn't start yet.

Ikis waited for Shayla to make the first move. After a few feints she attacked in earnest. Ikis easily blocked them. As her body became accustomed to the movements after two months without training with him, her actions became smoother and more familiar.  So far the two had exchanged relaxed easy blows, but after blocking a strike aimed at her neck Shayla picked up the pace, swapping to the offensive. She attacked with a flurry of Ataru strikes, using the Force to enhance her strength and speed as Ikis had taught her. While her ability paled next to the master’s she had him on the defensive for a moment and as he fell back she thrust one hand forwards, a powerful Force wave sent at him.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

dasweallycool
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2015, 01:06:53 AM »

:: Das Kol, Correllian Padawan ::
:: Jedi Temple Archives, Tython ::

'Das wandered the ships corridor, it seemed like the space around him was growing hotter by the second, he shouted his master's name several times. He ran to the nearest door and started searching rooms, finally he came to the end door, it slid open..a hooded figure was sitting the corner, it rose - a flash later the figure was in his face, still in shadow "DAS KOL!.."

Das awoke with a jolt,- 'YES MASTER!?!'

He found himself in the Temple archives, the same place he'd spent his last few nights since he arrived on Tython. Das opened his eyes, peering through a yellowish hue, he thought his eyes were broken..then realised a page of text had stuck itself to his head. He pulled it off sheepishly and rolled his eyes.

"Das Kol!..Where are you?", Master Dza'Vri turned the corner and found the boy still sitting where he left him the night before.

"There you are my student, you need to hurry, the others are already in the grounds"

"Oh! No!" As Das checked the Chrono on the wall, clearly Das had overslept.

"Thank you Master!" As he lept from the stool and made for the door, His master held up a granola bar and water bottle and Das grabbed them just as he passed the old Bothan..

A mouthfilled, muffled "THANK YOU MASTER!" Was heard, again from Das, now running down the corridors of the Temple.

Once outside, he ran towards the small group of students, and actually managed to fall in just behind.. Willax? Was that his name? He had only been on the planet 5 days and had only run into the students of this group a few times, he was introduced to the Masters formally and had been told a little about them too.. He couldn't wait to get started with training this morning..

He waved a quick 'hi' to Willax, popped in the last bit of his granola bar..and took a long gulp of water before composing himself..
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 07:21:50 AM by Krace » Logged

I HAVE:
Aeon V3 - AS/Obsidian
Initiate V4 LE BR/ObsLITE
Standard Issue AS/Stunt
Force FX - Yoda
M/R - Anakin EP2
M/R - BYO
M/R - Luke EP4

Wish List:
Prophecy V3 AB/Stunt

Jay Nightshade
Knight Officer

Light side points please

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2015, 03:40:49 PM »

:: Padawan Alecs Varin::
::Jedi Temple Dormitory Wing::

With a yawn, Alecs's eyes opened and he rolled over to look at chrono on his table. He had less than an hour to get to the training grounds for a session with Master Epecegu and he still needed breakfast and to be fully dressed!
Hastily jumping out of bed and getting his uniform on he nearly left without his belt and lightsaber in the rush. Alecs ran back into the room, strapped his belt around his waist and clipped his lightsaber to its ring.
Alecs walked very quickly down the halls to the cafeteria and grabbed some fruit, greeting the Jedi and initiates he walked past.
He reached the training grounds and saw that there was several people already watching the Master sparring with another Jedi he didn't recognise. He ate his meal quickly and walked over to get a closer look. "Niman" he whispered to himself as he watched the woman Jedi fight.

Lorem-Dark Liberator V3- Fire Orange

Old Republic RP
Zael Dawnbolt- Human Guild Explorer/Medic
New TOR RP
Alecs Varin- Human Jedi Guardian

MikaelPfeffer
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 12

Balance in all things, including points!

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2015, 04:01:54 PM »

:: Cerean Padawan Cya-pau-rylo::
::Jedi Temple Dormitory Wing::

Cya checked her chrono again as she did not want to be late for this training session. After her ablutions, she dressed in her padawan robes, braided her hair tightly, then exited her room. She had her customary light breakfast in the cafeteria, stashing several energy bars in her belt pouch for later. Then an hour spent checking the cultures she had been working on in the Healer's area. So far, all that was progressing well. She decided that she had best be early, just in case, so she moved along at a trot towards the training grounds.

As she arrived, she saw she wasn't the first as several other padawans were gathered near two Jedi sparring. She sat down nearby to watch, reaching out to the Kasha crystal in her saber to quickly reach a calm, meditative state. As she watched, she wanted to analyze the strikes and counter-strikes. She noted the items swirling about the female Jedi, resolving to push herself harder in that aspect of her studies.

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2015, 09:31:48 PM »

~Ikis waited for Shayla to get herself centered and make the first move on attack, as he often did.  He wanted her to continue to get used to going on the offensive when needed.  Once they began, he traded blows back and forth with her as she warmed up to using a saber again.  After he thought she was ready he started to attack more in earnest, making a strike at her neck.  This seemed to spur her on more and she unleashed a flurry of strikes at him.  He blocked them without too much trouble, switching the second blade off for agility in defensive movement.  Before he could switch back to attack she threw a Force Wave at him.  He gripped his saber in one hand and threw out his own, deflecting hers downward as he catapulted himself over it and her head and landing behind her.~  

~The second blade on his saber sprang back to life and he attacked again with both blades.  Ikis made wide sweeps with his attacks to push her back.  During one of his series of attacks she found an opening on him and he saw her line up a swipe at the hilt of his saber.  In one motion he took half a step back and pulled his saber back, twisting the hilts and it separated the two again, the tip of her blade passing between the two hilts.  Regaining his footing he switched his attack method, the two hilts now bringing in attacks from more than one direction in effort to force her to change her tactics.  Putting her on the purely defensive he watched her switch back to Soresu in order to mount a defense against him.  Eventually she managed to hold her ground and observe enough of his moves to be able to try and strike out an offense against him.~

~The two went back and forth for a bit.  Ikis made sure he gave her a serious challenge, but didn't go as far as to make things so beyond her ability she had no hope.  When he first started teaching at the academy it had been more difficult for him to scale back his ability so he didn't overwhelm students, but now he was a lot better at it.  Occasionally he would look to see how many students had arrived.  It seemed now like the morning group was here.  It was a bit early still, and there might be one or two stragglers.  Deciding that he would see what she wanted to do Ikis caught an opportunity to get Shayla in close.~

"Well, I think most of our group is here.  Shall we give them more of a show, or shall we start with introductions and such?"

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2015, 10:03:02 PM »

:: Consular Shayla Jaste ::
:: Training Grounds, Temple ::

With their blades locked up and crackling, Ikis asked Shayla what they should do since their group were arriving. The little woman smiled widely, using the Force to replenish her energy so she wasn't breathless.

"Its still early and I don't think they have all arrived yet, though I admit my focus has been on your whirling blades. Let's give them a bit more of a show shall we? I have to give you a challenge somehow and thankfully they have used their senses and kept back a bit."

Her eyes twinkled and she pushed Ikis' blades away with assistance from the Force. She reached deep into the Force and unleashed a quick succession of lightsaber attacks pushing Ikis backwards, then focused the Force into her foot and stamped it on the ground. A ripple of telekinetic Force energy spread out for several metres around her, forcing the ground beneath their feet to suddenly begin to break apart, the particles of dirt and rock floating ever so slightly. The effect was to make it like quicksand, something she hadn't used against Ikis in nearly a year during practice. In the past Ikis had managed to jump clear before she could finish it but she had been practising in private to bring her telekinetic fields into affect quicker and this time his feet sunk down.

Shayla meanwhile had used her levitation to lift her just clear of the ground and did a Force Jump to get out of the way. She utilised her levitation again in a new technique she had delightedly discovered only months beforehand, one she hadn't shown her mentor yet and something she had been able to practice while away. Catching herself mid air, she could hold herself above the ground for a short time, as if standing on air, and if she needed use it as a stepping stone to another move. Hovering nearly two metres above the ground, she fell into a wide Niman stance again, throwing several Force attacks to try and catch Ikis off guard from the moment she landed. It gave her just enough time to summon up her next trick. Small particles of dirt and dust jumped up as a cloud into the air and blanketed the training square, effectively blinding Ikis and forcing him to rely on the Force alone. At the same time she summoned a lot more rocks and twigs to her, the swirling pattern speeding up very quickly and rising around her in a small whirlwind.

The whole process had only taken a few seconds and Shayla knew it would only catch the battle experienced Master off guard, not defeat him. Still, her powerful telekinetic abilities were her only advantage over him, and he had been teaching her to utilise any advantage she had. She refrained from throwing any of the rocks at him due to the danger it presented, and instead pushed off the air and jumped into the cloud with an overhead saber attack. While her own ability to sense the movements of others using the Force was poor at best, she could read the currents as they moved around others and 'see' their actions so she wasn't left completely blind. She also had the advantage that any objects or dust that entered her immediate vicinity would be swept up into her whirlwind of objects so she still had some vision as she didn't have to fear the dirt and dust getting into her own eyes.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Jay Nightshade
Knight Officer

Light side points please

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2015, 11:29:59 PM »

::Padawan Alecs Varin::
::Jedi Temple Training Ground::

Alecs watched the two continue their sparring... The master's dual blades slicing through the air with the precision and practice befitting his position and the other Jedi's use of saber strikes and telekinetic powers to keep up.
Alecs let out a gasp amazement when the woman jumped and hovered in air for several seconds before leaping back in for the attack. "That's a bit of a risky technique... But it seemed to by her a bit of time to clear her head" he thought to himself as he turned and looked over at the other students who were watching the duel.

Lorem-Dark Liberator V3- Fire Orange

Old Republic RP
Zael Dawnbolt- Human Guild Explorer/Medic
New TOR RP
Alecs Varin- Human Jedi Guardian

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2015, 02:01:11 AM »

~Ikis smiled a little and nodded at Shayla's challenge to him.  Immediately after she threw him off and followed after with a rapid series of strikes.  After forcing him back she sent out a shockwave that disturbed the sandy dirt.  She levitated upwards, avoiding the trap she'd just created and he sank into the loose ground.  Shayla had tried such a thing before, and normally he was able to avoid it, but she had gotten better with her timing.  From the air she batted at him with basic Force attacks, which he blocked with his sabers crossed.  As he expected, the attacks were a diversion and suddenly the whole training area was enveloped in a dusty cloud.~

~When the dust cloud rose around him he closed his eyes and instead reached out with the Force.  His senses were good enough that he could easily sense her up in the air and the students nearby and some of the surrounding area.  Knowing that another attack was coming he worked to free himself.  He'd sunk in enough that it was tricky to do so since he had nothing to push against except the still loose ground.  Not wasting any more time he used the Force to catapult himself up into the air, just missing her as she came down.  Up above the dust cloud now, his eyes still closed, he could sense her inside it.  He angled his trajectory and came down near her, his landing only causing more dust and dirt to fly into the air.  After landing he pressed his attack.~

~Ikis, mostly unfazed by having to fight with his eyes closed made several rapid attacks at her.  He would lash out a few times and then move, then do it again.  Circling round and round he kept her off balance with trying to deflect his twin sabers.  Eventually she started to compensate and was able to keep up with him for the most part.  Knowing though that the students couldn't see anything of their fight, he decided to even things back up again.  He disengaged her and using the cloud as a cover, took a few seconds to build up a three-sixty Force Wave that pushed outwards and dissipated almost the entire cloud.  Now able to see Shayla she was in a defensive form from having been blocking the part of the wave that came her way.  When she recovered and tried to press her attack again he raised a hand and cast Force Stasis at her, locking her in place.  While she was stunned he strode forward and then tapped the tip of his lightsaber on her chest, simulating what would be in a real fight a strike to the heart, and the death of your opponent.  He smiled at her as she was released from the temporary field.~

"Nicely done there.  Though I probably could have done without all the dust and dirt in my robes."

~He deactivated his sabers and reattached them to his belt as he patted and shook his robes a little bit, sending little dust clouds up into the air.  Once he finished he gave a little respectful bow to her before turning to the group assembled.~

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: