Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 24   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Summer Raffle ends 07/21/2015  (Read 105797 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: July 01, 2015, 05:28:11 AM »

Ultrasabers is once again giving away a ridiculous numbers of premium, high quality, feature loaded sabers!  It's time for another AWESOME raffle.  Check out a few of the past raffle winner threads or ask around and I'm sure the winners of any of our previous raffles can attest to the awesomeness of getting your name pulled and getting that free saber in the mail!  This raffle ends on Tuesday, July 21st, 2015.  And we will be giving away an unprecedented number of sabers this raffle.  Higher odds of winning :-)  Which is always good.  Enjoy!

Rules
1. To enter this raffle you need to make a purchase of $250 or more between July 3rd, 2015 and July 21st, 2015.
2. When you make the purchase be sure to enter the coupon code "SummerRaffle" and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code.
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your order.  This is mandatory for raffle consideration.
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 50 prizes (whoa whoa whoa... 50?  Yes, FIFTY!!!  this is not a typo people this is real, giving away FIFTY free sabers.  And what ALWAYS happens to the number of prizes at the end of every raffle... hmmmm.... go check the other winner threads if you don't already know).  Only one ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Emerald Prize [TWO WINNERS]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound equipped with 4-Channel Emerald Drivers of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE EMERALD Double Bladed saber

Grand Prize [TWO WINNERS]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE Double Bladed saber

First Prize [ten winners]: Random Hilt with Obsidian Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver
Second Prize [ten winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [twelve winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Fourth Prize [fourteen winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket.

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on July 22nd and also via email.

GUYS!  ARE YOU SEEING THIS!!!  We are giving away TWO Emerald Prizes AND TWO Grand Prizes...  These are some AWESOME prizes.  And look at the number of chances you have to win, 50 winners!!!  Emerald Sabers! Sabers with Sound!  So many higher end prizes this time! UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVES (o yea we do still have more... still)!!!  NEW FLAMBERGE!!!  NEW MENACE SABERS!!!  NEW MANTIS SABERS!!!  CHOSEN ONES!  SCORPIONS!  GUARDIANS!  GRAFLEXES!  REAPERS!  OMENS!  AND MORE all being given away this raffle.  And the chances to win are much higher than ever before.  Ask the last raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail!  Don't miss out this time around.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 05:31:14 AM by Deep » Logged

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 05:49:43 AM »

I was thinking about passing the next raffle but after seeing all the prizes that are up for grabs (TWO Emerald and Grand!)  I'm going to have to get in on this.  You got me, Emory.  You got me.  Cheesy

Now I just need to take a few days to decide which saber I want.  Been thinking about something in SRD with a UE blade...

Gotta watch the DotD specials!

Atleast I will get to do more reviews, I love making those.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 06:12:27 AM »

Ah, they always find a way to drag us back in, Prowl Smiley

Payday next week, and I've been saving up, so it seems like I may be entering this time as well. A Menace, a Reaper, something else? Hmmm, we'll have to see...

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 06:26:22 AM »

The question is whether or not I can afford to participate this time around.
 Tongue

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 07:26:30 AM »

So exciting...thank you US for another adventure!  See you guys in the raffles!!!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Caylem
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 18

Lightpoints please!

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 08:24:03 AM »

I've already bought 2 emeralds last month, i don't know if im gonna buy for this. This is very tempting. Maybe ill buy a non-emerald saber with sound... lol

Lightsabers:
                   Manticore CE V3sound (emerald)
                   The guardian V4sound (emerald) Nickel plated
                   Initiate LE V3 in CG
                   Azure Reaper V3 sound in GB
                   The Consular V4 sound in CG

darthsky
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

Good guys dress in black

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2015, 12:40:04 PM »

Looks like this will be my first raffle... Still not sure what to buy...

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2015, 01:02:59 PM »

And I just said I had no regrets making my purchases during the Sale because I got $50 off 2 Emerald sabers and 2 Free Initiates.

Then Emory announces 2 Emerald Prizes and 2 Grand Prizes!!!???

I'm dizzy . . . Shocked

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

cstoehr
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 117

I find your lack of faith disturbing!

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2015, 02:11:32 PM »

Having bought a Dark War Glaive during the summer sale, I'm going to pass on this raffle.  Good luck to every one that enters!

My Ultra Sabers:
Scorpion (VA)
Crimson Reaper (SY)
Overlord (FO)
Dark Prophecy (SRD)
Prophecy (VA)
Chosen One (BR)
Archon (CG)
Malice (BR)
Graflex CE (GB)
Dark Standard (CG)

Other Force FX lightsabers:
Darth Vader (red)
Anakin Skywalker (blue)
Luke Skywalker (green)

Inzane
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 30

Light side points please.

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2015, 04:20:43 PM »

Oh man, what a dilemma.   On the one hand this is the first raffle to pop up since I joined this forum and hobby, which is exciting.  On the other hand this is right after a bunch of us already spent a wad on the summer sale.

I may have to watch the DotDs closely, which should roll over at least 4 times during the raffle period, to see if there's something there to push me over the edge decision wise.  Smiley   (Such as... I dunno... $15 off a Prophecy w/ sound would probably do me in)

Aeon v3 (BR, 32" MG)
Dominix LE v4 w/ sound (SRD w/ AB FoC, 32" UE)
Dark Initiate LE v3 (BR, 24" UE)
Initiate LE v3 (GB, 24" UE)

Groovidad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Darth Groove

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2015, 06:43:27 PM »

Oh man, what a dilemma.   On the one hand this is the first raffle to pop up since I joined this forum and hobby, which is exciting.  On the other hand this is right after a bunch of us already spent a wad on the summer sale.

I may have to watch the DotDs closely, which should roll over at least 4 times during the raffle period, to see if there's something there to push me over the edge decision wise.  Smiley   (Such as... I dunno... $15 off a Prophecy w/ sound would probably do me in)

I'm with you, brother!  Bad timing after the Summer Sale, too close together.  Many did spend much, including myself.  This may be a tough one(?)

Failure is NOT an option!
ARSENAL
Dark Initiate LE v3; BR w/VA FoC; OBS v4
Chosen One CE; BR w/AS FoC; AV red; OBS v4
Dominix LE v3; VA W/AB FoC, AV red, OBS v4
Dark Liberator v3; FO, OBS v3
Guardian CE; Emerald, Black AV yellow, OBS v4
Sentinel v4, Windows, SRD w/AB FoC, Silver AV blue, OBS v4
Graflex SE, Emerald, silver AV, Brass buttons, OBS v3
Prophecy, GB blade, OBS v3, Silver AV
Standard Issue BS, GB w/VA FoC, Silver AV Green, OBS v3
Crimson Reaper, Emerald, Silver AV Blue, OBS v3, recharge port
Crimson Liberator, Stunt
Archon v2.1; CG w/AS FoC, AV Blue, OBS v4

JoergH
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2015, 07:06:15 PM »

OMG! I bought my saber yesterday!

Caylem
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 18

Lightpoints please!

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2015, 07:15:20 PM »

Yeah, if i buy one, it would be a Sith lightsaber, that way, i know that i wont mind letting it BR and save on not upgrading it to emerald lol. But its still a lot with all the extra  Shocked... id like a black mantis, Raven SS or scorpion.

Lightsabers:
                   Manticore CE V3sound (emerald)
                   The guardian V4sound (emerald) Nickel plated
                   Initiate LE V3 in CG
                   Azure Reaper V3 sound in GB
                   The Consular V4 sound in CG

Roband
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -38

Everything in moderation, including moderation.

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2015, 08:47:03 PM »

So.
Much.
Temptation!!!

Ultra truly puts together the best deals out there.

PASSION, yet PEACE
SERENITY, yet EMOTION
CHAOS, yet ORDER
THE FORCE, in BALANCE

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2015, 03:04:49 AM »

I'm in with a Dark Sentinel in AS with V4 sound, going to try out their new saber stands too.  First raffle for me since I got my Mantis last July.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 24   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: