Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Summer Raffle ends 07/21/2015  (Read 105923 times)
Kaza yuri
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -39

Shikin Haramitu Daikomyo

« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2015, 04:53:56 AM »

Wahoo! I have been saving and now I shall pull the trigger! New sabers in my future!!!! Thank you US again!

Learning how to love is the goal and the purpose of spiritual life
Not learning to develop psychic powers, to bow, do yoga, chant, or even meditate
But learning how to love. Love is the truth. Love is the light
Wish List - Crimson Scorpion, 2 Dark Arbiters with Menace Emitters, Dark Prophecy
Owned - 19 Sabers and counting, to many to list . . .

darthsky
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

Good guys dress in black

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2015, 02:36:15 PM »

There are definitely some sabers that I'd love to buy. But because i JUST bought an emerald saber. I had to go the bare minimum.
Still, I'm in with a fire orange dominix le v4 with obsidian v4 and orange av switch. Just played Arkham Knight. So I've got halloween on the mind. Think I might name it 'Scarecrow'...

Inzane
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 30

Light side points please.

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2015, 02:44:42 PM »

I'm in with a fire orange dominix le v4 with obsidian v4 and orange av switch. 

Nice choice.   I don't have an orange saber yet, but you will like the Dominix LE v4.   I just got mine recently as my first saber with sound and I love it.  Did you get windows?

Aeon v3 (BR, 32" MG)
Dominix LE v4 w/ sound (SRD w/ AB FoC, 32" UE)
Dark Initiate LE v3 (BR, 24" UE)
Initiate LE v3 (GB, 24" UE)

wargame_insomniac
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 48

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2015, 06:24:01 PM »

Love my Dominix LE V4 with windows. My first saber and probably still my favourite so far.

darthsky
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

Good guys dress in black

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2015, 10:20:41 PM »

Nice choice.   I don't have an orange saber yet, but you will like the Dominix LE v4.   I just got mine recently as my first saber with sound and I love it.  Did you get windows?

Yes. Can't really imagine it with out them.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2015, 05:18:07 AM »

Excited to see that US is offering black AV switches now! Need to send my Dark Propecy back in for one.

Mastarius
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -32

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2015, 07:19:28 PM »

I think I'll be entering tomorrow hopefully by buying half my dream saber staff~! Cheesy

Dark Side Points please~!

Sabers Owned:
Dominix LE V3 in Sunrider's Destiny
Raven in Fire Orange

Sabers Wanted:
Scorpion in Fire Orange
Raven in Blazing Red
Scorpion in Blazing Red

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2015, 07:21:43 PM »

Considering buying like five grab bags for this raffle.
 Tongue

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2015, 08:32:49 PM »

Thinking about getting another Dark Prophecy, this one in SRD, especially now that they have black AV switches.  Or I might get the first menace hilt I need for my Maul staff.  It's so hard to choose!

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2015, 09:16:09 PM »

Considering buying like five grab bags for this raffle.
 Tongue

That's a raffle double whammy. Grab bags, what might you get?! And...what might you win?! That'd be fun Drahcir Cheesy

Thinking about getting another Dark Prophecy, this one in SRD, especially now that they have black AV switches.  Or I might get the first menace hilt I need for my Maul staff.  It's so hard to choose!

A Dark Prophecy with a black AV switch would be PERFECT! I'll be aiming for the Menace SE myself, hoping it might hit DotD. Join me, it's the only way. Smiley
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 09:47:14 PM by hazard502 » Logged

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2015, 10:33:54 PM »

That's a raffle double whammy. Grab bags, what might you get?! And...what might you win?! That'd be fun Drahcir Cheesy

Yeah, I thought so too and I figure any doubles or hilts I'm not outright fond of could then be further customized.
It's a win-win-win deal.
 Tongue

If not that I'll probably go with a prophecy, I've eyed that hilt for a long time.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2015, 11:08:23 PM »

Speaking of the Black AV switches, I think a Chosen One CE with a Black Activation Box & Red Illuminated Black AV Switch would look incredible!

It's currently 3rd in line - but that is on The List.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Kaza yuri
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -39

Shikin Haramitu Daikomyo

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2015, 12:08:44 AM »

Got a raven ss edition, v4 sound, emerald driver, and recharge port. Also got a v2 flambérge, emerald driver, v4 sound, and recharge port. Finally ordered all my saber parts I have wanted, a few emitters, pommels, blades, chargers, pike extensions etc to make for 3 entries. Crossing my fingers! Very excited

Learning how to love is the goal and the purpose of spiritual life
Not learning to develop psychic powers, to bow, do yoga, chant, or even meditate
But learning how to love. Love is the truth. Love is the light
Wish List - Crimson Scorpion, 2 Dark Arbiters with Menace Emitters, Dark Prophecy
Owned - 19 Sabers and counting, to many to list . . .

Locutis
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -100

Jedi or Sith? Let the board decide my fate!

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2015, 02:28:41 AM »

I'm in. Wink
I ordered a Dominix LE V4 w/windows, Bane's heart w/ Adegan Silver FoC, V4 sound (the ONLY choice if you're getting sound), Black non-illuminated AV switch, and Dark Catalyst Pommel. I also ordered a regular Catalyst Pommel for my V4 initiate. I love the V4 series, but hate the open end pommels they come with.

Good luck all! May The Force Be With You! Grin and Happy Force of July! Roll Eyes

Emerald Menace SE*
~Emerald Manticore*
Dark Monarch Scepter CG*
Dark Arbiter DVA*
Scorpion FO*
Dark Prophecy SY*
Shock GB*
~Overlord SRD*
~Liberator CE BR
~Dark Liberator AB
Dominix V3 AS
Phantasm LE CG
Prophecy V3 DVA
Standard Issue
Raven BR
Aeon LE V3 GB
Initiate V3 ABx2 & HP
Dominix V2 BR
Aeon V2 GB & EG
*Obsidian
~Raffle Prize

Inzane
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 30

Light side points please.

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2015, 04:43:34 AM »

I'm in. Wink
I ordered a Dominix LE V4 w/windows, Bane's heart w/ Adegan Silver FoC, V4 sound (the ONLY choice if you're getting sound), Black non-illuminated AV switch, and Dark Catalyst Pommel. I also ordered a regular Catalyst Pommel for my V4 initiate. I love the V4 series, but hate the open end pommels they come with.

Good luck all! May The Force Be With You! Grin and Happy Force of July! Roll Eyes

When I ordered my Dominix LE v4 w/ windows a couple weeks back during the summer sale I swear the obsidian v4 over v3 sound was a $20 premium.  But I notice right now it's listed at only $10 more.   I didn't go for it at $20 and instead used that equivalent amount to cover the cost of a covertec clip and vp1 charger.   But had it been only $10 I probably would've.

Aeon v3 (BR, 32" MG)
Dominix LE v4 w/ sound (SRD w/ AB FoC, 32" UE)
Dark Initiate LE v3 (BR, 24" UE)
Initiate LE v3 (GB, 24" UE)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: