Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 33   Go Down
Author Topic: Drahcir's Saber Custom Services  (Read 261589 times)
Mr.Shades
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -12

« Reply #345 on: October 15, 2016, 04:56:53 PM »

wow those look amazing!

Darth Daywalker
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -6

Join the Dark Side we have cookies and milk!

« Reply #346 on: October 30, 2016, 10:13:11 AM »

I completely understand and respect that, figured I ask cause it comes out so good and I think I'm gonna add blood to the blades on my Renegade, figured I'd ask he whom I have favored blood results but seeing as you have this thread I completely understand withhold ong your technique

I like that damage on the red saber, but I really enjoy that dirty looking makeshift wrap it makes it look incredibly personal too it weilder amazing touch.

I was the one that had the blood splatter added to my hilt and it was one of the best decisions I have made when it came to having my hilt weathered by Drahcir it turned out amazing. Pictures really don't do it justice!

Drahcir I see you have been doing amazing work like usual keep up the good work man I have an idea in the works I might have you weather it too.

My computer fries I come back later and see more and more pages of awesome sabers weathered by Drahcir if you haven't had your hilt weathered by him I will say it was money well spent every time I pull out my saber I get a lot of comments on the weathering.

“Do you feel it? Do you feel the power of the dark side? The only real power! The only thing worth living for!” -Darth Bane
My Dark Standard Issue (weathered by Drahcir)
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=26577.0

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #347 on: November 22, 2016, 10:43:29 AM »

Little update:

As the new movie and holidays approach I might be a bit more busy than usual - I am however still taking work unlike last year.
Do plan for a little extra time for things to get done, however.

Cheers!

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Grey_Jedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #348 on: December 11, 2016, 08:48:56 PM »

this is super cool

there is no dark side, or a light side there is only the force
I will do what I must to keep the balance
there is no good without evil, but evil must not flourish
there is passion, yet peace
there is serenity, yet emotion
there is Chaos, yet order

Sinfer
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

Jedi Sentinel & Grey Jedi enthusiast

« Reply #349 on: December 13, 2016, 04:03:52 PM »

Hello - I am new to the Forums but I saw your weathering work and absolutely fell in love with it. I know it's the holidays and I assume you are super busy but I had a business inquiry. I was wondering if you could p.m me a price estimate on a project. This project can wait until well after the holidays or whenever you have the time. Here's what I have in mind

( subject to change, if needed we should talk it out, I trust your work )

Saber: Manticore with Obsidian LITE sound and a Bellicose pommel

What I was thinking:
- tarnished steel type color weathering with scuffs and scratches
- added strips of 'laced' pattern cloth or other material on the mid grip / this material also under the emitter

Here's the big one and was interested and wondering if you would like to do this.
- etched wording of the phrases "Ashes To Ashes" (Above the grip) and "Dust To Dust" (Below the grip)

Thank you for taking the time to read this. PM me or reply to this when you get the chance, I understand you're busy. Happy holidays Cheesy

My Sabers:
Dark Prophecy v3 w/ S - Fire Orange
Manticore High Profile w/ S - Sentinel Yellow

Sabers I want:
Fulcrum & Lost Gray - Sunrider's destiny
The Counselor - Counselor's Green

GIVE LIGHT SIDE POINTS!?!

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #350 on: February 01, 2017, 01:23:11 AM »

Hello - I am new to the Forums but I saw your weathering work and absolutely fell in love with it. I know it's the holidays and I assume you are super busy but I had a business inquiry. I was wondering if you could p.m me a price estimate on a project. This project can wait until well after the holidays or whenever you have the time. Here's what I have in mind

( subject to change, if needed we should talk it out, I trust your work )

Saber: Manticore with Obsidian LITE sound and a Bellicose pommel

What I was thinking:
- tarnished steel type color weathering with scuffs and scratches
- added strips of 'laced' pattern cloth or other material on the mid grip / this material also under the emitter

Here's the big one and was interested and wondering if you would like to do this.
- etched wording of the phrases "Ashes To Ashes" (Above the grip) and "Dust To Dust" (Below the grip)

Thank you for taking the time to read this. PM me or reply to this when you get the chance, I understand you're busy. Happy holidays Cheesy

Sorry I missed this - pm is the best route to contact me usually.
If you're still interested let me know.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

pepsiaddict
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 23

Brother of the Force: Neither Jedi nor Sith

« Reply #351 on: February 12, 2017, 06:49:14 AM »

Pm sent Smiley Enjoy the novel lol

I've got my Ford, my Springfield, and now my UltraSaber. Life is good.

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #352 on: February 12, 2017, 09:55:09 PM »

Pm sent Smiley Enjoy the novel lol

Got it, might be a little bit before I respond.
Just want to let you know I saw it though lol

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #353 on: February 12, 2017, 09:57:28 PM »

Am just about to send you a PM to Drac. No rush on replying though

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #354 on: February 12, 2017, 09:57:59 PM »

Am just about to send you a PM to Drac. No rush on replying though

Sounds good.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #355 on: February 12, 2017, 10:03:17 PM »

PM just sent

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #356 on: March 16, 2017, 05:12:55 AM »

Wow!! You are an artist my friend  Shocked
I love all of your work! The "cracked hilt" effect (not sure what you label that) where the light shines through hole in the middle of the crack, as if it happened during battle or life or death duel, is my favorite of all the different weathering and damage effects that you have displayed.
The MUSTAFAR HILT is so freakin' cool brother!
Like I said.....you are an artist.

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

Lokopineapple
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #357 on: March 26, 2017, 05:50:49 AM »

Hey Drahcir. Your work is phenomenal. I am very new to the ultrasabers community (haven't even gotten myself a saber yet) so for this topic to be my first social post/reply may seem like a bit of a jump on the gun. However I love what you're doing and I can definitely see myself sending you a hilt. I've already got a couple ideas for customization for you..

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #358 on: March 26, 2017, 06:32:05 AM »

Hey Drahcir. Your work is phenomenal. I am very new to the ultrasabers community (haven't even gotten myself a saber yet) so for this topic to be my first social post/reply may seem like a bit of a jump on the gun. However I love what you're doing and I can definitely see myself sending you a hilt. I've already got a couple ideas for customization for you..

Sounds good man, just pm me if you want to talk shop.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #359 on: April 20, 2017, 08:40:07 PM »

That is incredible work.  I'm reminded of Knights of the Old Republic and Ulic Qel-Droma.  While I prefer my (current) sabers shiny and new, if I get a KOTOR cosplay, I'll definitely PM you  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 33   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: