Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33   Go Down
Author Topic: Drahcir's Saber Custom Services  (Read 261580 times)
Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2015, 09:53:14 PM »

A peek at my latest project for JediXIX

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2015, 10:20:26 PM »

Oooh.. that's lookin' dang sexy!

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2015, 01:16:30 AM »

+1,111,111  Grin

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2015, 02:25:10 AM »

Is that the best you can do... I don't think that JX likes it.  Grin   Nice work.  Cool

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2015, 04:49:29 AM »

A peek at my latest project for JediXIX

Beauty!  That looks like a find from the Old Republic Shocked Shocked Shocked

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2015, 04:52:12 AM »

Thanks for the support on this one everyone!
It'll be going out to JediXIX tomorrow if all goes according to plan and I'll leave it to him to provide additional pictures should he want to.
 Tongue

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

JediXIX
Knight Commander

« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2015, 12:57:53 AM »

It's now in my hands, and all I'm going to say is its EXCEEDED my expectations....... Exceptional....... A work of ART !!!!!  Smiley

Pics to follow soon  Smiley

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2015, 01:25:42 AM »

How fun! I'm excited to have a look at it JediXIX😎😯

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2015, 01:30:09 AM »

Glad you're happy with it!

I have to say, I look forward to your pictures too.
It's always fun to see what other people take notice of, or like in these things.

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2015, 02:51:00 PM »

You're doing great work, keep it up! I am especially fond of your Prophecy saber.

Kouri
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 328

Artisan

« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2015, 03:12:33 PM »

Personally not a big fan of the cracked emitter, just because I'd imagine the saber failing catastrophically at that point, but man, nice execution.  Really digging the worn metal texture on the emitter and claws, especially.

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2015, 06:27:40 PM »

You're doing great work, keep it up! I am especially fond of your Prophecy saber.

Thanks man!
That one is definitely one of my favorite ones I've worked on.

Personally not a big fan of the cracked emitter, just because I'd imagine the saber failing catastrophically at that point, but man, nice execution.  Really digging the worn metal texture on the emitter and claws, especially.

To be fair that sort of catastrophic failure look is really what I go for in some of these. I've even been developing a sound font to accompany it, something very electrical sounding. Thanks though, I love "dirtying up" the shinny polished metal to make it look like it's seen a lot of action.

BatteryHound
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -16

Dark Side.

« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2015, 11:45:47 PM »

To be fair that sort of catastrophic failure look is really what I go for in some of these. I've even been developing a sound font to accompany it, something very electrical sounding. Thanks though, I love "dirtying up" the shinny polished metal to make it look like it's seen a lot of action.

Oh wow..

Please get in touch with me when you get that font fully developed. Grin

Liberator V2 - Blazing Red.
Dominix LE V3 - Guardian Blue.
Sentinel V4 - Blazing Red.

JediXIX
Knight Commander

« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2015, 01:27:02 AM »

Quick REVIEW of Drahcir's Custom Weathering...

I really like what he's been doing here with his custom weathering and thought I'd love him to do something for me at some point, then a couple weeks ago things fell into place, and now I'm sooo lucky to have a one of a kind, customised Ultrasabers Raven.....

I PM'd, we discussed what I had in mind, an approx price for his work, and some other logistics, then it was up to me to get it to him so he could start.... As I'm in Australia, a quick email and Emory agreed for me to purchase the Raven but ship it to Drahcir in the USA.....

The Raven.... I've been playing with an RGBA Emerald saber and fallen for a deep "blood orange", and Emory kindly setup a custom LED colour using an RGBA module wired with the Red and Amber diodes (for the same price as a forum colour)..... This combined with a black / orange illuminated av, obsidian v4 soundboard, Li-Ion, BuckPuck, recharge port, MG blade, normal edition claws and SS edition pommel was the starting point.....

The standard Raven......

All I told Drahcir was that I'd like some kind of emitter window letting the blade light thru, and that I'd liked what he'd done with "The Pillar"..... I wanted to leave the rest up to him..... Letting the Force guide him, lol..... He kept me informed when he was starting, then sent thru some photos for a first look..... WOW..... He also clearly said if I wanted anything altered, re affirming it was "my saber" and not to be afraid to ask, so I did, a slight modification to the "gash" at the emitter..... Some more confirmation photos, then final clear coats to seal the weathering effects..... He shipped it to me, and......

AMAZING..... This Raven is a work of ART, looks like a Sith relic that has been wielded with much anger and hate....  I absolutely love it..... The detail is truly astonishing and well worth the modest cost, in my opinion..... I've taken some pics to share here, they show better than I can explain in words of this masterpiece.....

Some close up pics showing more detail

Front and back

This is a close representation of the blood orange blade colour... It's really bright but a deeper orange compared to FO or PO and I'd recommend it to anyone....

And just a final side by side before and after (sort of)

My final thoughts?..... Very very happy with Drahcir's communication, price, and outstanding artistry..... Thanks man Smiley

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2015, 02:05:53 AM »

Oh wow.  That looks fantastic and I love the branding ( XIX ).  Points to both you and Drahcir.   Shocked  Cool   Jealously abounds.   Sad

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: