Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 33   Go Down
Author Topic: Drahcir's Saber Custom Services  (Read 264319 times)
Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2015, 07:51:51 PM »

What can I say... your talent is amazing.  Shocked   Out of curiosity, what weathering levels are the Standards and Sentinel ?  That blast looks like a meteor strike.  I would love to see you add other colors such as perhaps a drip/ooze of blood red to a saber.  Cheesy  Here's your point Artistic Master.

Anything I add a damaged window to I consider elite just because it's such an involved and time consuming process.

I've considered a dried blood looking color, like a dark maroon, but haven't tried it yet. Currently I use black, brass, and gold on all of these in order to get a depth to the weathering that one color wouldn't allow.

And thanks for the point!

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2015, 06:48:58 PM »

As of tomorrow all my current projects will be finished and shipped out - seems a good time to request something.
 Wink

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

BatteryHound
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -16

Dark Side.

« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2015, 02:29:08 AM »

How's this for a double whammy, just finished this one too.
Super fond of the damaged window on this one.

... I can't believe this incredible work of art will be on my doorstep soon. Grin

You did a fantastic job, Drahcir. I'll have to do it justice with a thorough review!

Liberator V2 - Blazing Red.
Dominix LE V3 - Guardian Blue.
Sentinel V4 - Blazing Red.

RevanReborn
Technomancer of the Graflex Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1086

« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2015, 12:47:39 PM »

Wow, that does look amazing!! Just outta curiosity, it probably wouldn't be possible to do a damaged window like this on a catalyst would it? (Since led housing sits so far up in second part of emitter?)  Man, that last job looks great- I definitely gotta employ your services for a saber, I'm just waiting to grow my collection a bit more so can choose the right one (only made my first order a couple of months ago).

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2015, 02:17:28 PM »

Wow, that does look amazing!! Just outta curiosity, it probably wouldn't be possible to do a damaged window like this on a catalyst would it? (Since led housing sits so far up in second part of emitter?)  Man, that last job looks great- I definitely gotta employ your services for a saber, I'm just waiting to grow my collection a bit more so can choose the right one (only made my first order a couple of months ago).
Thanks!
Yeah, it'd never work on the Catalyst - even if I though I might be able to squeeze one in I wouldn't because I'd be afraid to compromise the strength of that emitter with such a shallow blade depth. Just shoot me a pm if you ever want to enquire about me doing one.

RevanReborn
Technomancer of the Graflex Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1086

« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2015, 05:19:59 PM »

For sure, makes sense it's a tiny little area.  Appreciation point awarded Smiley.  And I look forward to shooting you that pm sometime in future Smiley

Shankshank03
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #81 on: August 19, 2015, 06:57:08 AM »

Cannot wait to have the staff in my hands as well! Will post before and after pics as well as my review once they are here!

Shank

Groovidad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Darth Groove

« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2015, 07:14:01 AM »

As of tomorrow all my current projects will be finished and shipped out - seems a good time to request something.
 Wink

Brother, I think you have outdone yourself!  That is one piece of artistry!  Your craft appears to get better with each evolution!  I may be calling on you in the future.  I must say, I'm not really into weathered hilts BUT, I'm beginning to see the need to have such a hilt.  Rock on with your bad self! Cheesy

Failure is NOT an option!
ARSENAL
Dark Initiate LE v3; BR w/VA FoC; OBS v4
Chosen One CE; BR w/AS FoC; AV red; OBS v4
Dominix LE v3; VA W/AB FoC, AV red, OBS v4
Dark Liberator v3; FO, OBS v3
Guardian CE; Emerald, Black AV yellow, OBS v4
Sentinel v4, Windows, SRD w/AB FoC, Silver AV blue, OBS v4
Graflex SE, Emerald, silver AV, Brass buttons, OBS v3
Prophecy, GB blade, OBS v3, Silver AV
Standard Issue BS, GB w/VA FoC, Silver AV Green, OBS v3
Crimson Reaper, Emerald, Silver AV Blue, OBS v3, recharge port
Crimson Liberator, Stunt
Archon v2.1; CG w/AS FoC, AV Blue, OBS v4

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2015, 07:17:53 AM »

Brother, I think you have outdone yourself!  That is one piece of artistry!  Your craft appears to get better with each evolution!  I may be calling on you in the future.  I must say, I'm not really into weathered hilts BUT, I'm beginning to see the need to have such a hilt.  Rock on with your bad self! Cheesy

Thanks, I appreciate it!

I must say the greatest thing about this is being able to both handle so many different sabers US offers and then adapt my process to the lines, curves, and edges of each hilt.

If you ever want me to take my tools to a hilt you know where to find me.
 Wink

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2015, 02:23:12 PM »

I can't wait to see what you'd do with a War Glaive or a Manticore or even a Graflex, hope someone gets you to work on those......   Cool

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2015, 05:39:25 PM »

All of those would definitely be fun to work on.
I'm not sure which would be the most fun, probably the graflex.

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #86 on: August 22, 2015, 06:06:24 AM »

Just placed an order for a very experimental stunt saber that I consider my next special project. Pretty sure Emory thinks I'm crazy with this order.

Tongue

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2015, 02:29:26 AM »

Just placed an order for a very experimental stunt saber that I consider my next special project. Pretty sure Emory thinks I'm crazy with this order.

Tongue

https://youtu.be/a1Y73sPHKxw

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2015, 05:41:46 AM »

magik0012 you punk, point for that one lol! Grin

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2015, 05:43:56 AM »

Ha, I laughed. Point indeed.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 33   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: