Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 33   Go Down
Author Topic: Drahcir's Saber Custom Services  (Read 261600 times)
Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #105 on: September 17, 2015, 03:00:54 AM »

Latest two customs done:

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Jamie Stick
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

There is the Force

« Reply #106 on: September 17, 2015, 03:13:43 AM »

That first picture really showcases a lot of good things. I'm particularly fond of that mark on the emitter that continued down to about halfway through the length of the hilt. The crack near the pommel in the second is also a really elegant touch.

In the third picture, second saber, I'm intrigued by that double-set of gashes adjacent to the activation switch.

I'm also just really digging the color of a hilt once it's been weathered. It really gives it a lot of character.

"Judge me by size, do you? And well you should not, for my ally is the Force and a powerful ally it is. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter." - Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #107 on: September 17, 2015, 03:36:07 AM »

More AWESOMENESS my friend +1  Smiley

That Prophecy looks sensational with the leather wrap....... and great pic in VA......  Grin

What colour LED is the Manticore? (oohh is it Emerald ?   Shocked)

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #108 on: September 17, 2015, 04:11:53 AM »

That first picture really showcases a lot of good things. I'm particularly fond of that mark on the emitter that continued down to about halfway through the length of the hilt. The crack near the pommel in the second is also a really elegant touch.

In the third picture, second saber, I'm intrigued by that double-set of gashes adjacent to the activation switch.

I'm also just really digging the color of a hilt once it's been weathered. It really gives it a lot of character.

Happy to see you mention the color of hilts after I weather them, I actually spend quite a lot of time layering colors to actually make these things look the way they do.

More AWESOMENESS my friend +1  Smiley

That Prophecy looks sensational with the leather wrap....... and great pic in VA......  Grin

What colour LED is the Manticore? (oohh is it Emerald ?   Shocked)

Thanks!
Yeah, that's a fun style of wrap to do, time consuming and hard on the fingers though.
 Tongue

The Manticore is Emerald!

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #109 on: September 17, 2015, 04:57:15 PM »

Le sweeeeet!

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #110 on: September 17, 2015, 05:10:38 PM »

I'm still madly in love with your Graflex.  Wink   But the leather wrapping on that second one is SO sweet!  I also love the "lightening bolt scar" look of the first. 

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #111 on: September 17, 2015, 06:56:35 PM »

How nice another prophecy came your way, and that manticore too. Tight work my Sith counter-part Kiss Tongue

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #112 on: September 17, 2015, 09:21:52 PM »

Le sweeeeet!
Thanks!

I'm still madly in love with your Graflex.  Wink   But the leather wrapping on that second one is SO sweet!  I also love the "lightening bolt scar" look of the first.  

Aha, it's like a special edition hilt in my mind, so that Graflex will stay special.

I love that style of wrapping, I actually ordered leather in several colors so that I could offer it if anyone ever wants it (I had to order it from Japan).

The bolt scar was pretty experimental on my part, the Manticore emitter is so thick that I had more room to play with it.

How nice another prophecy came your way, and that manticore too. Tight work my Sith counter-part Kiss Tongue

The prophecy really is a nice hilt, every time I touch one I think to myself I need to order one.
Tongue
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 09:25:25 PM by Drahcir » Logged

Rizzo
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2015, 12:59:44 AM »

Yep, those are my 2 sabers.  LOVE them...and cannot wait to see them in person.  The Manticore is tits man!

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2015, 01:21:15 AM »

Hi Rizzo and welcome to the forum.  Got yourself some really special sabers thanks to Drahcir.  Now before we can give you some forum appreciation points you need to go to the Forum Rules topic in large red print.  Read and post a response.  Are you collecting light or dark side points ?  Will look forward to you starting your own review when the sabers arrive.   Pics and video always appreciated.  Smiley

More excellent customizations Drahcir.  Just gets better and uniquely creative for each saber.  +1.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 01:32:19 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

RevanReborn
Technomancer of the Graflex Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1086

« Reply #115 on: September 19, 2015, 09:57:22 AM »

Looks sick Smiley.  Love the damage window on the prophecy, and the way the cracks run up onto the av switch is so nicely done- point awarded.

Saber Rake
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 24

Light Side points please!

« Reply #116 on: September 23, 2015, 11:08:55 PM »

"Thanks to both of you, this was really fun to do.
Think I might start doing this to more sabers."
--Drahcir after making "The Pillar".

Gee, I wonder if this'll ever happen... Tongue Love the Rham Kota saber!

"I'm not testing you, Obi-Wan. Life tests you! Every day it brings you new chances for triumph or defeat. And if you pass the test, it doesn't make you a Jedi. It makes you human."
―Qui-Gon Jinn, to Obi-Wan Kenobi

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #117 on: September 23, 2015, 11:46:52 PM »

"Thanks to both of you, this was really fun to do.
Think I might start doing this to more sabers."
--Drahcir after making "The Pillar".

Gee, I wonder if this'll ever happen... Tongue Love the Rham Kota saber!

Aha, my first hilt.
Had no idea what I was doing then.

Rizzo
Force Sensitive

« Reply #118 on: September 24, 2015, 06:52:16 PM »

Thanks, Dark Side points, of coarse. 

The sabers are truly amazing.  I have a total of 5 Ultrasabers and these 2 are my most custom ones.  The Prophecy is my son's, he is 7, and we dual with it daily now.  I bought him 2 Menace sabers with sound for his birthday and my daughter kind of took those over.  The Manticore is mine and I just changed the color to Crimson after receiving it weathered.  My first Scorpion may be done too now that I have seen these.  My only negative/drawback is that the clear coat makes the sabers much more slippery when dueling, over the standard anodized aluminum. 

I will post pics tonight!

Rizzo
Force Sensitive

« Reply #119 on: September 24, 2015, 10:08:58 PM »

Here they are.  ALL are Emerald with sound BUT the Prophecy, which is just v4 sound.  Exceptional detail with the customization! 

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 33   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: