Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 33   Go Down
Author Topic: Drahcir's Saber Custom Services  (Read 261610 times)
kooky
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #360 on: May 24, 2017, 08:54:22 PM »

I have just received my lightsaber from Drahcir & am more than pleased.
The entire experience was a very pleasant one as he was very responsive to all of my messages & was proactive to update me on the process.
We were able to create a good statement of work prior to the engagement & in my opinion made everything smooth!
I received my saber back very close to the way in envisioned it & before my desired date.
He has my stamp of approval!

now that is just INCREDIBLE! Just ordered a prophecy v3 with diamond controller but already want one of these hilts exactly like this   Grin pure class drachir

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #361 on: July 02, 2017, 02:19:59 PM »

Super nice!

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

c3p-oates
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

You may not recognize me because of the tartan arm

« Reply #362 on: August 10, 2017, 03:15:26 PM »

Blown away looking at this whole thread. You Sir, are an artist in the truest sense of the word.

I'm more experienced working with wood but if ever there was a time to get some experience with metals then this is it!

Wonderful!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #363 on: August 16, 2017, 10:37:31 PM »

I wanna send in my Dominix V3 LE to have the Sith emblem etched on the back of the switch and my Sith name of Darth Tercept in the Sith language etched in around the emblem as well, I think that'll look sick Tongue Its Blazing Red now so it'll work

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Dragon
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -28

« Reply #364 on: August 17, 2017, 12:41:05 AM »

I wanna send in my Dominix V3 LE to have the Sith emblem etched on the back of the switch and my Sith name of Darth Tercept in the Sith language etched in around the emblem as well, I think that'll look sick Tongue Its Blazing Red now so it'll work

I was thinking of doing something Like that with my aeon v4 I have a laser cutter with a rotary attachment I have been firing to try out 

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #365 on: August 18, 2017, 10:04:53 PM »

Been a while since I've shown anything new in here so have a few pictures from something recent.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #366 on: August 19, 2017, 05:03:49 AM »

And another

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #367 on: August 19, 2017, 05:07:47 AM »

Those are both incredible Drahc, I like the second one better though.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #368 on: August 19, 2017, 08:38:35 PM »

They're done to customer specifications so I try not to play favorites, but I'm a fan of that second one too lol

c3p-oates
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

You may not recognize me because of the tartan arm

« Reply #369 on: August 19, 2017, 11:21:10 PM »

Is it leather on the handle? Looks lovely.

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #370 on: August 20, 2017, 12:21:49 AM »

Is it leather on the handle? Looks lovely.
Yup, leather wrap.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #371 on: August 21, 2017, 07:40:30 PM »

Been a while since I've shown anything new in here so have a few pictures from something recent.

Can't help but feel......reminiscent about another of you works looking at these. Tongue Regretting not letting you weather. They look great.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #372 on: August 22, 2017, 04:35:17 PM »

I REALLY like those sabers^^  Are those the small Renegade pommels?  Absolutely beautiful  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

XalianPhoenix
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

Through Serenity I Gain Strength

« Reply #373 on: August 23, 2017, 03:51:55 AM »

I REALLY like those sabers^^  Are those the small Renegade pommels?  Absolutely beautiful  Smiley

Yes they are, these are actually my sabers and I absolutely can't wait to get my hands back on them. Also for reference the pommels were both completely silver when I sent them out.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #374 on: August 23, 2017, 02:12:22 PM »

Yes they are, these are actually my sabers and I absolutely can't wait to get my hands back on them. Also for reference the pommels were both completely silver when I sent them out.
My jealousy boils over and I hate you. Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 33   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: