Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15   Go Down
Author Topic: Summer Raffle 2015 entry and prize saber pics!  (Read 67229 times)
James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2015, 10:39:43 PM »

SaberBuddies!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

dasweallycool
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2015, 07:44:28 AM »

Yeah Team SaberBuddies!!!

heyyy, i want in!?  Grin Grin Grin

It's the law to post pics of yer sabers right? can't wait!

I HAVE:
Aeon V3 - AS/Obsidian
Initiate V4 LE BR/ObsLITE
Standard Issue AS/Stunt
Force FX - Yoda
M/R - Anakin EP2
M/R - BYO
M/R - Luke EP4

Wish List:
Prophecy V3 AB/Stunt

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2015, 03:24:45 AM »

My entry and prize are scheduled to arrive Saturday.
 Cool

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2015, 03:33:17 AM »

My entry and prize are scheduled to arrive Saturday.
 Cool

I'm kicking myself right now for choosing Ground Shipping.  Mine aren't scheduled to get here until Tuesday!!

Undecided
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 04:06:11 AM by Lord Canterbury » Logged

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2015, 04:04:23 AM »

I'm kicking myself right now for choosing Ground Shipping.  My aren't scheduled to get here until Tuesday!!

Undecided

I'm sure the wait will be worth it though!

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2015, 06:04:13 AM »

Yeah Team SaberBuddies!!!

Ok...big fat saberbuddy point headed your way lol!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

dcannon1
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2015, 05:27:58 PM »

FedEx guy just delivered my entry and prize. For my entry I went with a 4 channel emerald scorpion with v4 sound.

My 4th place prize was a Prophecy and I couldn't be more excited. Was already planning on ordering that hilt for a stunt at some point.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2015, 05:48:33 PM »

FedEx guy just delivered my entry and prize. For my entry I went with a 4 channel emerald scorpion with v4 sound.

My 4th place prize was a Prophecy and I couldn't be more excited. Was already planning on ordering that hilt for a stunt at some point.

Great Sabers!

Congrats on your nice prize.

I'm also a big fan of the Scorpion. That was my first Lightsaber and I still think it's one the best Hilts that US makes!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Inzane
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 30

Light side points please.

« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2015, 06:59:09 PM »

Nice score.  I see the covertec wheel on your Prophecy is mounted on the RIGHT (of the switch).   Was that by request or it just came that way?  Is there a hole on the other (LEFT) side?

(I'm curious to see if US actually stocks Prophecies currently with the hole only pre-drilled on the right as opposed to the left).

Aeon v3 (BR, 32" MG)
Dominix LE v4 w/ sound (SRD w/ AB FoC, 32" UE)
Dark Initiate LE v3 (BR, 24" UE)
Initiate LE v3 (GB, 24" UE)

dcannon1
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2015, 07:10:49 PM »

Nice score.  I see the covertec wheel on your Prophecy is mounted on the RIGHT (of the switch).   Was that by request or it just came that way?  Is there a hole on the other (LEFT) side?

(I'm curious to see if US actually stocks Prophecies currently with the hole only pre-drilled on the right as opposed to the left).

I'll have to check when I get home. FedEx caught me leaving the house. Just had enough time to open them up and grab a pic.

It wasn't by request, didn't even know what I was getting until it showed up.

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2015, 07:14:25 PM »

The prophecy really is a nice hilt, one of these days I need to get one.

Alexandersith
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2015, 07:46:12 PM »

HERE ARE THE PHOTOS OF MY RAFFLE WIN AND THE SABER I ORDERED (I was a second place winner)
hi guys so here are the photos of the saber I ordered GUARDIAN with sound and adegan silver with color discs (chose color discs because I really wanted yellow and the ability to change colors and I must say I was expecting it to be much more dim with the discs and its still quit bright) I love it. the great thing is they gave me a ton of discs which is awesome, cause I can really play around with the colors lolol when I made a pink blade my fiancée freaked out and said she wants one now .... lolol love it makes Christmas shopping a little easier this year. they also gave me a free button upgrade, I wanted to try to cut costs as the saber is pricey, (but worth every penny) so I went with the standard guarded switch and they gave me the silver non illuminated switch which looks just so cool.

MY RAFFLE SABER:
I love the raffle saber that I got for two reasons: 1) it just looks so cool and stream lined with that pommel, and 2) my first saber was the same hilt and now all I have to do is buy a coupler and I finally have the double bladed saber I always wanted ....talk about luck.
THE SABER IS a standard issue battle saber v3, but man is it fully loaded.... its fire orange which looks totally mean and awesome, it has amazing sound, I don't know the difference between the sound boards so I couldn't tell you which version it is, it has flash on clash which I have never had on any of my other sabers, but will now be ordering on all my hilts, cause it looks so cool. and they added the catalyst pommel which is the nicest pommel for this saber in my opinion.....I cant believe I got this thing for free.
the best part is that because my original battle saber v3 is red and the raffle v3 is orange all I have to do is add one of the red discs to the raffle v3 and I they are almost identical red so when I put them together with the coupler its just gonna look so awesome.

standard issue battle saber v3 red no sound
guardian with sound with color discs because i wanted yellow and it looks great
standard issue battle saber v3 orange with sound and flash on clash
consular green with sound and green lit start up button

Alexandersith
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2015, 07:50:08 PM »

HERE ARE THE PHOTOS OF MY RAFFLE WIN AND THE SABER I ORDERED (I was a second place winner)
hi guys so here are the photos of the saber I ordered GUARDIAN with sound and adegan silver with color discs (chose color discs because I really wanted yellow and the ability to change colors and I must say I was expecting it to be much more dim with the discs and its still quit bright) I love it. the great thing is they gave me a ton of discs which is awesome, cause I can really play around with the colors lolol when I made a pink blade my fiancée freaked out and said she wants one now .... lolol love it makes Christmas shopping a little easier this year. they also gave me a free button upgrade, I wanted to try to cut costs as the saber is pricey, (but worth every penny) so I went with the standard guarded switch and they gave me the silver non illuminated switch which looks just so cool.

MY RAFFLE SABER:
I love the raffle saber that I got for two reasons: 1) it just looks so cool and stream lined with that pommel, and 2) my first saber was the same hilt and now all I have to do is buy a coupler and I finally have the double bladed saber I always wanted ....talk about luck.
THE SABER IS a standard issue battle saber v3, but man is it fully loaded.... its fire orange which looks totally mean and awesome, it has amazing sound, I don't know the difference between the sound boards so I couldn't tell you which version it is, it has flash on clash which I have never had on any of my other sabers, but will now be ordering on all my hilts, cause it looks so cool. and they added the catalyst pommel which is the nicest pommel for this saber in my opinion.....I cant believe I got this thing for free.
the best part is that because my original battle saber v3 is red and the raffle v3 is orange all I have to do is add one of the red discs to the raffle v3 and I they are almost identical red so when I put them together with the coupler its just gonna look so awesome.

thank you so much ultrasabers I love it !!!

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn168/Alexander_Schiefke/11802091_919589774767640_1735313932_n_zpsapehkga0.jpg
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn168/Alexander_Schiefke/11793402_919589784767639_1562791893_n_zps2nm4bsrm.jpg
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn168/Alexander_Schiefke/11798150_919589748100976_1221151812_n_zpsw3j1llw9.jpg
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn168/Alexander_Schiefke/11802091_919589774767640_1735313932_n_zpsf6kijiaq.jpg
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn168/Alexander_Schiefke/11780559_919589808100970_1388633446_n_zpsrsk0d9gs.jpg

standard issue battle saber v3 red no sound
guardian with sound with color discs because i wanted yellow and it looks great
standard issue battle saber v3 orange with sound and flash on clash
consular green with sound and green lit start up button

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2015, 07:50:55 PM »

Sounds like some awesome sabers you got there, Alexandersith.  Unfortunately your post seems to be lacking pictures.

You might want to look into Roscolux or Lee filter books.  They are like the color disks only paper thin and come in a multitude of colors.  You can get some really great yellows from the Rosco filters.  

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Groovidad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Darth Groove

« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2015, 07:51:19 PM »

MY RAFFLE SABER:

Congrats on both your new additions!  The Guardian is my favorite, currently. Wink  So, your Raffle saber.....When igniting the saber hold the button down until you hear "Obsidian".  Then, briefly push the switch again and if it changes to a new sound font, you have a V4.  If not, you have a v3.  Here's for nice surprises! Cheesy

Failure is NOT an option!
ARSENAL
Dark Initiate LE v3; BR w/VA FoC; OBS v4
Chosen One CE; BR w/AS FoC; AV red; OBS v4
Dominix LE v3; VA W/AB FoC, AV red, OBS v4
Dark Liberator v3; FO, OBS v3
Guardian CE; Emerald, Black AV yellow, OBS v4
Sentinel v4, Windows, SRD w/AB FoC, Silver AV blue, OBS v4
Graflex SE, Emerald, silver AV, Brass buttons, OBS v3
Prophecy, GB blade, OBS v3, Silver AV
Standard Issue BS, GB w/VA FoC, Silver AV Green, OBS v3
Crimson Reaper, Emerald, Silver AV Blue, OBS v3, recharge port